The Silent Revolution discussion

Homebase > Questions?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

ASK QUESTIONS
Here everyone is encouraged to feel free to ask questions and learn from one another. Afterall we are all in this together :D remember this is to be a safe place so no tearing anyone down, and if you do you will have to face ME!!!

βεℓℓα のαωη Um. Hi Me.

What is this......? I just joined to see what it was. I also saw the event thingy and I'm like WHA?!?!?!?!?!? But chya.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i just made this group because its something i care a lot about and wanted to try and make a difference :)

βεℓℓα のαωη What do we do in here?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

well you ask questions ... like if you wanted to know reasons behind the cause...

βεℓℓα のαωη No, I meant the group. :) What do we do in the group?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

well for now i'm just trying to get it started with friends, but its kinda meant to educate and be a lauching point for teens and young adults who want to try and make a difference. it won't be a roleplay group, though there is an idea for a topic that is an unborn child talking to people today... so as for your question, so far we can talk to like minded people and hear about events that are comming up

message 8: by Jojo (new)

Jojo (jojothemasterofrandomness) | 5 comments kewlio

message 9: by Chami (new)

Chami | 5 comments hi Guys!
Are we suppose to go against people who kill unborn babies or something?

Sorry i asked cuz i didn't get it clearly ;)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry i haven't been on in so long :( in answer to your question this is a group i created to help answer questions young adults who are trying to get involved in the pro-life movement have and to also direct them to other events and resources.
so simply put yes we do go against people who kill unborn babies - however i want to stress that we don't beat them over the head and call them murderers, what we are to do is simply educate and be the unborn child's voice so that anyone who has had or is thinking of having an abortion understands that all life is precious no matter how small

message 11: by Chami (new)

Chami | 5 comments ShadowDance wrote: "sorry i haven't been on in so long :( in answer to your question this is a group i created to help answer questions young adults who are trying to get involved in the pro-life movement have and to ..."

That's amazing. I love this group :). Thumbs up!!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you :) it means a lot

message 13: by Chami (new)

Chami | 5 comments ShadowDance wrote: "Thank you :) it means a lot"

Ur mostly welcome :).

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

haha mostly :p

message 15: by Chami (new)

Chami | 5 comments ShadowDance wrote: "haha mostly :p"
LOL!