Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,178 (2178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44

message 1: by Jessica **ジェシカ* (last edited Jul 22, 2011 10:31AM) (new)

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments ((It's a beautiful beach with sand almost so white that it could be snow. The water is so clear that it could be a mirror and there's a couple of docks scattered around the beach))

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments Analie ran through the white sands and stopped, setting her towel down to wait for her friends.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard walks in slowly wearing black swim trunks with red drip marks on the side. His necklace around his neck he walks up and suddenly grabs Analie, running he throws her into the water with a smile

message 4: by Jessica **ジェシカ* (last edited Jul 05, 2011 01:11PM) (new)

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She screams when he grabs her but laughs when he throws her in the water. "You forget that I'm Poseiden's daughter? I can't get wet!" she says to him she made the water splash on him.

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard laughs and shakes his head "I say that was completely not fair..."

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She wags a finger at him. "The same was when you threw me in the water."

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard laughs and dives into the water "very true" he admires her body

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Watch this." she jumps in the water and turns part of it to ice the size of a surfboard. When the right wave came up, she paddled her ice surfboard towards it and surfed the wave.

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard laughs "That--now that is cool." He swims back to the towel and lays on it. He watches her surf

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "You wanna try, too?" she calls back.

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard laughs and shakes his head "i'm completely wipe out!" he yells

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Nonsense! I won't let you! I'll just tell the water to let you stay balanced!"

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard debates but shakes his head. He dives into the water.

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She laughs and surfs back to where he was.

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard flips her board

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She shrieks as she lands into the water. "Hey! I thought we discussed this!" she laughed.

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard laughs "Yes but I refuse to be the weaker one here"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She giggles and makes the water rise in to a pillar with her on it. "Can you flip me now?"

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard sighs in defeat "no..."

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She lowers herself back in the water. "Ok then. What now?" she floated on her back.

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard back strokes "Wanna go to the forest?"

message 22: by Gio, The Last member (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 3880 comments Mod
"dont go anywhere for we have arrived" he says holding her hand.

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey smiles. Richard whistles loudly when she takes off the towel

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Hey Hiro," she said

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments ~ Kelsey Anne ~ wrote: "Richard back strokes "Wanna go to the forest?""
"Yeah sure"

message 26: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard smiles "Cool, lets go!" He gets out of the water and throws Kelsey over his shoulder

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She laughs and runs after him

message 28: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard smirks and holds Kelsey in front of him "Shall we see whats under your top?" he wags his eyebrows playfully

message 29: by Gio, The Last member (new)

richard's as starts to burn and catches fire."hi analie." hiro's eyes wer LED orange.

message 30: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard screams and dives into the water "Shit man! What in Hades was that for!" He shakes his head. Kelsey puts her arms around Hiro's waist "Calm down baby"

message 31: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"im good now" his eyes turn back to normal. he has a mischievous smile on his face"if you have a problem with it you can always try to attack me" hiro puts on a bluetooth.

message 32: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey tightens her hold on Hiro, her face in his back.

Richard roles his eyes "Ready to go Analie?"

message 33: by Gio, The Last member (new)

derek walks onto the beach in red swim trunks with skulls. no shirt revealing his four pack."hey hiro."

"hey derek child of ares"

message 34: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard nods towards Derek "Derek" He says to his brother.

Kelsey traces patterns into Hiro's back "Who's that?"

message 35: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"thats derek. sometimes i worled with him before i came to camp"

message 36: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey kisses his shoulder blade, she just loved the feel of him "I see" she looks around Hiro to see Derek

message 37: by Gio, The Last member (new)

derek nods to him"so hiro the anti-hero has a girlfriend"

hiro smiles lightly"and the one man army decided to come to camp."

derek responds" yes now i just came here to swim" derek ran into the ocean and swam super fast.

"if you think i can foght that guy beat ares with a pipe made of titanium." hiro said a barely noticeable hint of fear. in his voice.

message 38: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey blinks "Wow, is my baby scared?"

message 39: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"no. just when he arrives it always leads to mass extinction. never try to fight him he's my defintion of invincible." hiro summons a bazooka"i'll be right back" hiro walks forward without kelsey and shoots the bazooka. i hits derek oin the back and bounces off."see" hiro holds her a little worried."

message 40: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey lays her head on his chest "So basically you're saying I'm gunna die?"

message 41: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"no not gonna happen. let's go swim." he says gaining his composure.

message 42: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey sighs and nods pulling his hand she runs forward and disappears into the water

message 43: by Gio, The Last member (new)

he swimms following her.

message 44: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey comes back up and pushes the hair out of her face

message 45: by Gio, The Last member (new)

hiro no wehere to befound. kelsey saw derek splash under water

message 46: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey looks around nervously "Hiro?"

message 47: by Gio, The Last member (new)

hiro didnt respond instead a big splash appeared further out into the ocean.

message 48: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey takes a deep breath then goes into the water

message 49: by Gio, The Last member (new)

hiro and derek were fighthin hiro escaped and swam to kelsey

message 50: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey's eyes widen with rage. She puts a shadow around Derek and sends him somewhere else

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44