Harry Potter discussion

Quizzes > Which HP character are you?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Anj_bookster (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:03PM) (new)

message 2: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:03PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Here is my result:

Wow, you are Ginny Weasley!You rarely need Polyjuice potion because you're usually happy just being you! While you might not make the biggest splash or cause drama, you slowly and steadily win over lots of people who think you're pretty darn wonderful. While you can be a little shy and self-conscious at times (especially around a crush), you're probably considered to be a BFF by more than just one person.

message 3: by Amy Marie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:04PM) (new)

Amy Marie (Amy_Marie97) | 26 comments I must say, I like my result.

Wow, you are Hermione Granger!

Raise your hand if you can picture yourself at the head of the class — any class. Though sometimes you might crack under pressure, that doesn't mean you're not brave and strong; you just care about doing things right. After all, you don't want to mess up your toads' eye and frogs' blood spell, do you?

message 4: by Saoirse (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:04PM) (new)

Saoirse | 1 comments my result:

Wow, you are Ginny Weasley!You rarely need Polyjuice potion because you're usually happy just being you! While you might not make the biggest splash or cause drama, you slowly and steadily win over lots of people who think you're pretty darn wonderful. While you can be a little shy and self-conscious at times (especially around a crush), you're probably considered to be a BFF by more than just one person.

I like it. wonder if Luna could have been a result though. or Tonks.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

At first I was a bit surprised . . . but really when I thought about it some more, this fits me to a t.

message 6: by Marlo (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:04PM) (new)

Marlo | 6 comments Another Ginny Weasley here!

message 7: by Anj_bookster (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:04PM) (new)

Anj_bookster alcala | 22 comments wow! many are ginny weasley's in here! me, im hermione granger..heehehe

message 8: by Tracey (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:04PM) (new)

Tracey i'm surprised that i'm Ginny...i would have thought i'd be closer to Luna.

message 9: by Jordan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

Jordan (jordieheartsbooks) Another Ginny here.

message 10: by Michele (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

Michele | 20 comments Hermione Granger! No surprise there - I'm terribly overbearing at times!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny!

message 12: by Jodie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

Jodie (jodiemill) I'm Ginny!

You rarely need Polyjuice potion because you're usually happy just being you! While you might not make the biggest splash or cause drama, you slowly and steadily win over lots of people who think you're pretty darn wonderful. While you can be a little shy and self-conscious at times (especially around a crush), you're probably considered to be a BFF by more than just one person.

message 13: by Mel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

Mel I'm Hermione - not a big surprise, although when I told my husband I was taking the test he said "Ginny's hot" ... not sure how to take that ... =)

message 14: by Cindy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:06PM) (new)

Cindy (supercin721) | 26 comments I got Hermione too! Not a surprise here either. She's the reason I even picked up a HP book. That scene in the first movie where she overhears Ron making fun of her reminded me of my own childhood with schoolmates and cousins. Awkward times...but you grow up...just like Hermione. Anyway, that movie made me decide to join the frenzy and buy a HP book. I did and the rest is history...
I wouldn't mind just thanking Emma Watson. Her acting may be a little forced (that's the role though) but she's embodied Hermione from the beginning. She's great and I thank her for her portrayal.

message 15: by Alice (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:06PM) (new)

Alice Gold (alicewgold) Everybody is Ginny!.. The test isn't accurate...if it was I would be Molly Weasley for sure!

message 16: by Angie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:06PM) (new)

Angie I was Ginny as well!

message 17: by Jayme (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:06PM) (new)

Jayme | 13 comments So I was Ginny Weasley, which really doesn't suprise me at all. I took another test though which was pretty cool. Go to http://quizfarm.com/run.php/Quiz?quiz...
This one has a lot more questions.

My results for that test are as follows:

Oliver Wood 75%
Albus Dumbledore 72%
Harry Potter 69%
Luna Lovegood 66%
Percy Weasley 66%
Remus Lupin 63%
Hermione Granger 59%
Bellatrix Lestrange 56%
Draco Malfoy 56%
Neville Longbottom 53%
Sirius Black 50%
Ron Weasley 50%
Lord Voldemort 47%
Severus Snape 47%

message 18: by Dayna (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:07PM) (new)

Dayna | 8 comments I'm another Hermione ...

message 19: by Lisa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:07PM) (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Jayme and All, The quiz has changed to characters in Peter Pan and couldn't find a link to the Harry Potter characters.

I was Hermione in the other quiz.

message 20: by Dayna (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:07PM) (new)

Dayna | 8 comments My score from the Quiz Farm test (which I like a little better than the other one) says I am an Albus Dumbledore. I had 100% for him, and in second I was 83% like, once again ... Hermione Granger!

message 21: by Robbie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:07PM) (new)

Robbie Bashore On the first quiz, I was another Ginny, but on the Quiz Farm one, I was Hermione/Dumbledore.

message 22: by Jordan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:08PM) (new)

Jordan (jordieheartsbooks) The first one I was Ginny. The new one says I'm Harry....

message 23: by Tracey (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Tracey What Harry Potter Character are you
You scored as a Ron
You are most like Ron. You hate schoolwork but love your friends and will alwasy stick by their side!
Ron 83%
Sirius 50%
Harry 50%
Hermione 42%
You-Know-Who 8%

i got this from http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=734N

message 24: by Rachel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Rachel (RachelBrandt) | 7 comments I got Ginny.

message 25: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:12PM) (new)

Tara | 83 comments I got Hermione on the Tickle test. On Quiz Farm I got Sirius. This is what it said:

"What Harry Potter Character are you"
You scored as a Sirius
You are most lke Sirius! You are generally nice and loyal to those you love.
Sirius
67%
Ron
58%
You-Know-Who
42%
Harry
33%
Hermione
33%

I do agree with it too. I am fiercely loyal to those I love, my mom says I'm loyal to a fault. Yeah, I think Sirius works! :)

message 26: by whichwaydidshego? (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:12PM) (new)

whichwaydidshego? (whichwaydidshego) | 12 comments Harry Potter Character Compatibility Test
located at: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=1059N

My results:
You are Harry Potter. You are daring, and have quite a lot of nerve. You rely on your instincts to make decisions. You're a natural leader. You are highly concerned with justice and actively fight for what you feel is right.

89% Harry Potter
81% Albus Dumbledore
75% Luna Lovegood
69% Sirius Black
59% Remus Lupin
59% Hermione Granger
56% Neville Longbottom
53% Oliver Wood
41% Bellatrix Lestrange
34% Severus Snape
31% Lord Voldemort
28% Ron Weasley
25% Draco Malfoy
19% Percy Weasley

How 'bout that... I'm Harry! Makes sense actually, now that I think about it. As for the others, hysterically I am more annoyed that I have Percy on there at all than that I have more Voldemort than Ron!!! I'm also a little annoyed that I got Luna so high... LOL

On the other quiz I was Ginny, like so many others, but I really liked that.

message 27: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:13PM) (new)

Tara | 83 comments Wait, I just noticed on my quiz that I'm 42% Voldemort. Hmm, I don't know how I feel about that. Well, I guess there are days where my darker side manifests itself but for the most part I am still fiercely loyal to my loved ones. I'm more Voldemort than Harry, hmm, I am not comfortable with that outcome.

Oh well, it was still a fun test! I like taking quizzes like these :).

message 28: by Alistair (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:13PM) (new)

Alistair | 6 comments Hehe. I was Ron. big surprise. I'm the kid in the back of class not paying attention and always getting into trouble. Whatever. Rules were definitly made to be broken! Fun.

message 29: by Alistair (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:13PM) (new)

Alistair | 6 comments Heres another harry test:
http://pages.prodigy.net/hpdevo/quiz/

message 30: by Alistair (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:13PM) (new)

Alistair | 6 comments Sorry about the multiple posts. I just now noticed the quickfarm test thing. Heres how i scored:
You're a calm, cool, optimistic person who doesn't dwell on the bad but looks more deeply into the good. You're wise and know much about the world, and though you teach your lessons to others, react humbly when complimented on your intelligence. You've suffered a lot in your life but are extremely accepting of it all and suffer inwardly. You're a great friend to have as you're gentle and caring.
Remus Lupin
69%
Draco Malfoy
59%
Luna Lovegood
59%
Harry Potter
56%
Lord Voldemort
56%
Sirius Black
56%
Hermione Granger
53%
Neville Longbottom
50%
Bellatrix Lestrange
50%
Percy Weasley
50%
Severus Snape
50%
Oliver Wood
47%
Ron Weasley
47%
Albus Dumbledore
44%

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I like it

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

In the other HP quiz I have:
Sirius-75%
Harry y Ron-50%
Hermione-42%
Lord Voldermort-25%
I agree on that

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I am Harry in the other quiz prodigy.

message 34: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:14PM) (new)

Tara | 83 comments In the quiz prodigy I am Ginny Weasley: "No one loves Harry Potter like you do. You are the embodiment of innocence. We'll see how long that lasts". I like that. :)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

i got Ginny in the first quiz and Hermione in the other.

message 36: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:51PM) (new)

Kenzie Hermione Granger, I knew it. Being a know-it-all has it's advantages.

message 37: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (dwell_ondreams) | 25 comments Severus Snape. :)

message 38: by Amrita (new)

Amrita | 20 comments Ginny for the first quiz. Oh, Lisa, the Harry Potter is in the second set of Most Popular. Here are my results for that one:

Hermione Granger
83%
Ron Weasley
67%
Harry Potter
50%
Albus Dumbledore
50%
Severus Snape
25%
Sirius Black
17%
Draco Malfoy

message 39: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments Ginny!

message 40: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I got Ginny 2!

message 41: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Ginny!

message 42: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Tickle wont let me on anymore!

message 43: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I got Ginny! I always ethier get her or Hermione! Love being Ginny! She is so Awesome!

message 44: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Here's another one
Which whitch of of Harry Potter are you?
You scored as a Ginny Weasly
HELLO! You are smart, pretty, and have a temper higher the the Sun. Your present crush will probaly like you in the future.
Ginny Weasly
88%
Hermione Granger
63%
Cho Chang
38%
Loona Lovegood
0%
http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/n...

message 45: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie I got Luna on one.

You scored as a Luna Lovegood
You are Luna Lovegood. You daydream and often seem to be drifting off into your own world. You have very strong opinions that many agree are not logical. You place a lot of faith in these beliefs. Possibly, you see more than what meets the eye. You are very accepting of others. You may have only a few close friends because you refuse to sacrifice your opinions and true self for social graces.
Luna Lovegood
72%
Hermione Granger
69%
Albus Dumbledore
66%
Percy Weasley
59%
Neville Longbottom
59%
Ron Weasley
56%
Sirius Black
56%
Remus Lupin
56%
Draco Malfoy
53%
Severus Snape
53%
Harry Potter
53%
Oliver Wood
50%
Bellatrix Lestrange
47%
Lord Voldemort
44%

message 46: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments Yay! I'm Ginny!
Wow, you're Ginny Weasley! You rarely need Polyjuice potion because you're usually happy just being you! While you might not make the biggest splash or cause drama, you slowly and steadily win over lots of people who think you're pretty darn wonderful. While you can be a little shy and self-conscious at times (especially around a crush), you're probably considered to be a BFF by more than just one person.

message 47: by Katie (new)

Katie | 67 comments It said I was mostly Ginny and Luna and had a high temper. except I don't. not really...

message 48: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
I'm Hermione !
but I didn't think so ! :(
:)

message 49: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments ok, now I got Cho!

You scored as a Cho Chang
You are very populer, but inside you'ld rather be hanging with your crush.
Cho Chang
88%
Loona Lovegood
75%
Ginny Weasly
50%
Hermione Granger
38%

message 50: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) i'm Ginny YAY!!

Wow, you're Ginny Weasley!You rarely need Polyjuice potion because you're usually happy just being you! While you might not make the biggest splash or cause drama, you slowly and steadily win over lots of people who think you're pretty darn wonderful. While you can be a little shy and self-conscious at times (especially around a crush), you're probably considered to be a BFF by more than just one person.

« previous 1 3