The Ultimate and Fantabulous Glee RP Group discussion

McKinnley RP > Sue's Office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Lots of excersize equipment. Her journal is locked in her desk. All things glee club is also in the drawer. Her secret shake mix is by her desk. Don't bother Sue. Ever.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Corvette banged on the door. "Open up Sue!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Corvette banged on the door. "Open up Sue!"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sue had been writing in her journal. She looked up and closed the journal and locked it in her desk. "Who are you and what do you want!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im nobody, and I want to talk to you!" She kicked the door with her foot. "Open this door."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine. But this better be good kid." Sue opened the door.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Corvette marched in. "Sit down, this is going to be a LONG talk..."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Actually you need to get on the floor and do some sit ups. I can feel the fat on you and it's not pretty." Sue said getting on her elliptical.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Corvette sighed. "Thats exactly what I need to talk to you about! You're killing the cheerios...and...its not humaine to make them THROW UP!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well you see it's not up to me how they lose weight. It's up to them. That's their choice to make. I said drink this, it will make you less fat and disgusting to look at. You might want to try it out, your so disgusting I have to shield my eyes from the horror."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Corvette groaned. "GROW UP SUE! THATS HORRIBLE! YOU'RE HORRIBLE! YOU CANT DO THAT TO YOUNG GIRLS!!!! THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER!!!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm...now your yelling. I find this discussion offensive to the way I teach. Now look at me. I haven't had a proper meal since the 1976. I'm the perfect model of health. I'm on the cover of splits magazine, and I have my own section on the news. Every one of my cheerios wants to be me. And lets face it, you want to be one of them. I will gladly accept you in but only if you lose 15 pounds. I'll weigh you in next week."

(g2g)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She gasped. "I don't want to be a Cheerio Sue! I want you to learn the actual healthy way of teaching children right from wrong! Kristi is in the bathroom spitting bile up everywhere, while you...think so damn highly of yourself! It's wrong!!! And I won't let this pass! I'll boycot the Cheerios...everything associate with them, and you will fail, Sue!!! You are just...horrible! And I like myself! And I wouldn't change for some old...HAS-BEEN LIKE YOU!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm...I'm going to stop you there." She got off of the elliptical. "You are saying lies. Every one of them. And they are really boring. So I'm going to ask you to leave my office now."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Brb!!! So glad your on!!!))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(kewl...)
(i'm watching rocky horror! hehe talking about it made me wanna watch it again so i am!)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lucky you!!! I watched the Toucha Me song from Glee like forty times today...poor Emma....))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(lolz)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(k soo...corvette and harrison...titanic harrisn...)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm going, I'm going))

Corvette bit her lip. "Youll...you'll see Sue, how wrong you are!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(listen closly...not for very much longer...)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ive got to...keep control!

Sorry...))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(oh sorry...me...im sorry...)
"Don't make me ask again." Sue said leading Corvette to the door. She opened it and pushed her out. She closed it and locked it. She took out her journal and began to write. journal...is it me? Am I the cause of these problems? No. Of course not. It's that stupid GLEE CLUB. She wrote.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Corvette sighed, and walked away. She screamed, so Sue could hear 'AT LEAST IM NOT A LONELY OLD HAG!!!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey Janet....Yes Brad? Ive got something to say...A-Huh? I really love...the skillful way...you beat the other girls to the brides bouquet...Oh, brad...))

(9GRR!!! IM ADDICTED!!!))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(lolz)
(its your drug)
(teehee)
(i've made a man...blonde and with a tan.)
"And at least I'm not a fat little hippie." She muttered.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((She isn't even fat!))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(ik but to sue everyone but her cheerios are disgusting little fattys)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(back to kristi and corvette?)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

([in song]
Riff Raff: With a bit of a mind flip...
Magenta: You're into a time slip...
Riff Raff: And nothing can ever be the same.
Magenta: You're spaced out on sensation. HAH!
Riff Raff: Like you're under sedation!
All: Let's do the time warp again!
)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Corvette knocked on the Door. "Sue, it's me..."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought we were done with this conversation."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I...want to say I'm sorry...and also ask you something..."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ask away. Your apology has not been accepted yet, I get back to you on that later.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Sue...if I...can meet your criteria...I would like to be...a Cheerio...I'll...I'll lose all the damn weight you want..." The words burned her throat uneasily

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm...lose 15 pounds. I'll weigh you in next week. We'll see how you do then we'll talk. If you do good we'll get you your uniform."
(TOCHA TOCHA TOCHA TOCH ME...I WANNA BE DIRTY...THIRLL ME CHILL ME FULLFILL ME CREATURE OF THE NIGHT)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "Great...thank you...I'll...I'll start now..."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go. Now. You have a lot of weight to lose. Wait...come in." Sue unlocked the door and pulled her in. "Make this." She showed her the shake. "Drink it instead of meals, no sweets no nothing. Most of all now excuses."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "T-thanks...I think...and...I'm sorry, again..."

((G2g...bye))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(awwww bibi)
"As I said before. Now leave my presence and lose weight."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, and left. She snickered. This was going to be great, fooling the Cheerios.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Sue sighed and locked the door.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Kristi knocked on the door. "You called for me Ms. Sylvester?" Sue opened the door. "Good. I need you to get your cheerio pals. Two more. And spy on glee club. Join their forces. Sing the songs dance, you know the works. But bring it back to me. We are going to bring this club down." Kristi smiled. "I'll get started right now." "Good. Now...time to weigh in. Make sure your not getting fat." Kristi nodded and stood on the scales. "Nice...you've already lost your five. Good job Kristi. I'll see you at practice." Kristi nodded and walked out, her uniform bouncing with each step.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah knocked gently on the door hoping Sue wouldn't answer.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sue looked at the girl. "Well well...Sarah...come in I guess. Just don't have your water break all over my chairs.'

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 14, 2011 08:50PM) (new)

"I'm not even fat yet,so save your jokes."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Sue rolled her eyes. "But I'm making them up early. I'm coming up with one for when your 4 months. What do you want kid?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have still kept my weight down."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"So? What do you think it's going to look like on my interviews. So Sue I heard you have a pregnant girl on your team. Then I say: yep. She is gaining weight and no one can pick her up. It's horrible. Why should I keep you on the team?"

« previous 1