Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 462 (462 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) The Library, so many books are around her that it is insane. Most in Greek but also some are in English

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci entered the Library frowning as she scanned the titles looking for something interesting to read.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah walked in. She needed a break from all the couples around. She was only 14 so not many were her age and there wasnt anyone for her to hang around because she was new. Leah picked up a book about greekngodess exiles. At least there might be something on her mom.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah cooled down and left

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci frowned, "Why are there no good books to read?" She scowled muttering to herself in anger before continuing to look for something to read.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm walks in. He starts looking for a book.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Scowling Laci turned shutting her eyes as the words swam around in her mind. Spotting another camp mate she walked over, "Uhhh hey.... are there any good books here?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "nope not at all." he laughed. "if you want a good book you have to get it somewhere else or from someone. I just like getting the weapon books but I'm an Ares kid so that's just me."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci sighed, "If only they got new books like any normal camp or school. I'm Dionysus. Laci, by the way."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "Ares, I'm storm. I didn't know Dionysis kids like reading books. No offense or anything."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci laughed, "Not normally, but I'm kinda bored of being wasted all the time." She rolled her eyes slightly peeved with her Dad for giving all of them such bad reps.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "hey your not the only ones with a bad rep." he said

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci raised a brow, "Really? I don't hear many bad things about Ares kids, other than the fact that they are a little too trigger happy." She shrugged.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(Can you join the new group I made?It's called the'Djinn spirit world rp')

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "you don't know how many people instantly don't like me because of what my dad has done to them." he sighed, "well here this is probably the newest book they have." he said handing her Moby Dick

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay {I'll check it out]

Laci sighed, "It'll have to do." She smirked flipping open the book and then closing it.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Thanks, Storm. See ya around." She grinned before turning and walking off deciding to head towards the forest for some practice fighting or a quiet place to read.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "well I was planning on heading to the forest if you you don't mind me coming with you."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments ((srry my iPod crashed. Sigh. I hate technology.))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [no prob and yeah he can go to the forest with her... lucky for me i'm on a laptop... i hate using my i-pod]

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm walks in and finds a book to read.

message 23: by Tatum Sparkles (last edited Jul 08, 2011 07:46PM) (new)

Tatum Sparkles | 794 comments Tatum walked in and took a seat in a corner on the floor.She started writing in a notebook.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah walked in bored

message 25: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments James walks in and reads a book.

Erik cones in and reads ancient arms and armor.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm walks in. "hey James."

message 27: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "hey storm. You got any cool daggers."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "nah I'm really just got my swords. You a dagger guy?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "hey scout" storm says

message 30: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "no but I'm training with every weopAn now I use a sword mostly."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "agh that's cool. You should probably look at 'Ares Fighting Guide' for some cool dagger moves. I learn most of my moves here." he said to James. "what's up?" he says to scout

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "see how am I supposed to start a conversation with that? And you could at least say breathing." he said

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "well at least your breathing." he said

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "you looking for a book?" storm asked

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "well just so you know the newest books they have are from at least a centuries ago.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "well I spend alot of time here so if you need help I can help you"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "well what kinda books do you like?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "well what about some Greek myths. The odyssey is here and so is the illiad. Those are pretty good."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "I see you like it?" he said

message 40: by Lionlord (last edited Jul 09, 2011 10:45AM) (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments James took out dagger fighting. By ares and went to his cabin.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

i walk in and take out a sword technique book

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

i leave

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci enters the library with Storm and smirked, "So now what?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Tori walks in and takes out a book on fish. Soon, she zones out and is engrossed in reading.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "whatever you want." he smiled

message 46: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments Peter came in."go in the hole in your cabin James is going to cure your fear of spiders." peter said to storm.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci smirked, "Hmm good, for a moment I was nervous you were going to make me read the dusty old books." She laughed teasing him.

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments Miranda walked in, searching the shelves for something good.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "they aren't that bad!! Everyone needs to gve them a chance!" he said

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci laughed, "Hmm I'm not to sure about that...." She chuckled at his love for the dusty books.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10