The Offical Anime Fan Club! discussion

Anime Cons > *Cosplaying Ideas*

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Striped Skittles, Fu. (new)

Striped Skittles | 441 comments Mod
I'm sure if you're going to an AnimeCon with a costume contest, you're gonna cosplay! If you are, please tell us who you're going to cosplay as! Also if someone else is having trouble coming up with an idea, help them out!
Fire At Will!

message 2: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 42 comments I am going to calasacon next year and dressing up as amulet heart I am also going to dress my baby sisters in miki and su costumes

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Well the easist that I can do (if my mom gets the supplies for my birthday) I can cosplay as L(death note), Beyond Birthday(death note), and Deidara(Naruto Shippuden)

message 4: by Striped Skittles, Fu. (last edited Jul 05, 2011 09:55AM) (new)

I'm probably gonna cosplay as Amulet Spade, but if I can't I'm gonna cosplay as Rukia from bleach. My mom sadly won't let me post pics of my self but I will post a pic of the costume. ^^

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

nice... I want an excorsit uniform!

message 6: by Striped Skittles, Fu. (new)

So do I.....If I can find one, I'll even be a giant Timcanpy!!!! x3

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

LUCKY! oh and a state alchimist uniform.

message 8: by Striped Skittles, Fu. (new)

I want the Soul Reaper outfit! Those are cool.

message 9: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) I have no clue about what con I'm going to. I'm most likely going to go to one in the VA((usa)). I've cosplayed as Ikuto((Shugo Chara)), Hero((Devil Survivor)) and Dark Mousy((DN ANGEL)). I'm thinking about doing Link((Zelda)), Eureka((Eureka Seven)) and Ash((Pokemon)).

message 10: by Striped Skittles, Fu. (new)

{Kenji}_-Dat-Cosplayer-_ wrote: "I have no clue about what con I'm going to. I'm most likely going to go to one in the VA((usa)). I've cosplayed as Ikuto((Shugo Chara)), Hero((Devil Survivor)) and Dark Mousy((DN ANGEL)). I'm think..."

Maybe you should do a D Gray Man theme this year. http://www.cosplayfu.com/search/?s=d+...

message 11: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Yeah. I've talked about doing a group D Gray Man cosplay, but I don't know if it would happen for a while.

message 12: by Striped Skittles, Fu. (new)

^^"

message 13: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) XD I love your Ikuto pic!

message 14: by Striped Skittles, Fu. (last edited Jul 06, 2011 06:49AM) (new)

Thank you!

message 15: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) No problem!

message 16: by Striped Skittles, Fu. (new)

What's up Carter?

message 17: by Striped Skittles, Fu. (new)

Ah. We have a D Gray Man RP right now and need more Roleplayers!

message 18: by Striped Skittles, Fu. (new)

*slaps upside head with leek* =_=

message 19: by Striped Skittles, Fu. (last edited Jul 06, 2011 07:09AM) (new)

*puts away* I see....

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to go to Youmacon as Rogue from X-Men (Yes. Not a manga character.) But, her outfit is extremely hard to find, and I would have to make it at home. I'm not good at making it at home. SO instead I'm probably going to stick to the original plan as me going as Momiji Sohma, but that is ALSO hard to find. My mom might make the costume. But, surprisingly enough, the easiest characters from Fruits Basket to cosplay as are Kisa Sohma and Kagura.

Anyway, I'm hung up on the Furuba characters because this is my first year reading any form of manga, and Fruits Basket was my first manga. I think it'd be cool to go to my first con as a Furuba charrie.

message 21: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Also if you don't want to make the costumes, you can buy them at places like cosplayhouse.com though they do seem to cost a lot more to buy them online.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, that's my problem. It's my first time going to a con, and I had no idea how much costumes cost! So I'm saving up all the money I can. The con is in November, so I still have some time.