What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. 1980's romance novel; he's a pirate or a carriage bandit. She is also a carriage bandit, and they have met each other outside of robbing carriages

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2 comments Hi all- I am looking for another 1980's romance novel title/author.
The cover of the novel had a woman with long raven hair with a man, and it was lavender in color in the background.
I read this novel 18+ years ago, but loved the story. I am a little fuzzy on the story line. From what I remember, he's a pirate or a carriage bandit. She is also a carriage bandit, and they have met each other outside of robbing carriages, but end up meeting each other because they both rob the same carriage. They end up figuring it out. I want to say that she is wealthy or he is? Not sure.
Thanks for your help :)

message 2: by Kit★ (last edited Jul 10, 2011 09:51PM) (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) | 138 comments Is it maybe Moonstruck Madness Moonstruck Madness by Laurie McBain by Laurie McBain? I know the heroine, Sabrina, is a highwayman. It's been a few months since I've read it, so the details aren't fresh, but I just thought I'd throw it out there :)

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Sarah, was that your book?

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Looks like Sarah hasn't been active since about the time she posted this question. I've sent her a PM. If she doesn't respond in a reasonable time, then I guess we can move this down to Abandoned