The Fair Folk discussion

Winter Court > Scarlet's Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Decorate as you wish))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((huge white room, massive bed. a whole wall full of books and CDS, stereoplayer. within the walls of the castle))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Awesome!))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((thank you. lolz))

Scarlet lay on her bed, reading whilst listening to music

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
I walk up and knock on the door. "Scarlet?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet turned off her music and bookmarked her page. She walked over to the door and opened it "hello?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
I grin. "Hey. What's up?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "nothing much, just chillin" she smiled

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
I grin. "Wanna go hunting?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She nodded and smirked "id love to. anyone else gonna join us?" she asked stepping outside the room and locking her door

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
"My brother maybe?" I shrug.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "you have a brother?" she asked following her

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
"Cameron." I sneer. "But I try to keep it under wraps."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She nodded "I see. Lets go" she smiled

((are u gonna make a charrie for cameron?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((OH CRAP! I forget what charries I have... I meant Devon...))
Lyeta
I dance out. My long white dress floating around my slim, yet muscled legs.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((right. ill make my crush devon, then scarlet and laura become friends and im crushing on her brother, awesome rihgt?))

Scarlet smiled, she slid her hand down her jeans and the the rin of her thigh-high boots. She flicked her necklace which got caught on her 'off the shoulder' top

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok that's really gooood.))
Devon stalks up. "I heard my name..."

Laura
I turn and snarl. ((SEE IT'S LAURA NOT LYETA! I HAVE TOO MANY CHARRIES IN TOO MANY RPS!))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((lolz i know who ya talking about, its cool :P))

Scarlet looked up at an amazing looking guy.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon grins at Scarlet. "Hello." He hold out his hand. "Devon, next in line to the throne."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "hi, im Scarlet" she shook his hand and dipped her head out of respect

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon smiles and puts a finger under her chin lifting her head up. "I'm not king yet." He laughs.

Laura
I shake my head at his flirting.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "But you will be soon, which means you deserve respecy. and thats what you will get from me" she smiled

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He grins. "Ok, if you must."

Lyeta
I frown. "I'm his freaking twin... I don't know why he should get the throne." I mumble under my breath.

message 25: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Jul 05, 2011 06:55AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "wait, hes your brother?" she asked looking at Laura

((mwahahha i got the name right :P lolz))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol Must be the only one... Seriosuly I'm soooo lost right now...))
Laura
"Unfortunately..." I laugh.

Devon sends Laura a mischevious smirk.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet laughed with Laura. "very funny" she looked back at devon and smiled

((g2g thats the last post for now, bye))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok. Cya))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((im on :) ur post darlin'))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol))
Lyeta
I slam my head up against the wall. Annoyed with my brother.

Devon smirks. "Now what were you talking about before I butted in?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet grined at lyeta. She turned back to Devon "Oh nothing really"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Am I allowed to do some stuff to your group? Pwease? URGH! HER NAME IS LAURA! I HAVE TO KEEP THAT IN MY MIND! I HAVE TOO MANY CHARRIES! lol
Sorry... I try not to confuse people...))
Laura
"We were gonna go hunting." I smile.

Devon raises his eyebrows but doesn't turn away from Scarlet.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((what do u mean? like add places? sure go ahead lolz. brb 30 mins and dw about the charrie, i know who ya talking about... sometimes lolz!))

Scarlet nodded at what Laura said. She noticed devons eyes still on her. she looked down at the ground

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha))
He smiles softly. THen says. "You mind if I come with you?"

Laura
"It wouldn't be to bad... You could act as the dog..." A smirk lights my features.

message 35: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Jul 06, 2011 02:03AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((back :)))

Scarlet looked up at Laura and shook her head confusedly mothing the word 'what?' to her

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
"Goes and fetches what we have shot" I mouth back.

Devon shakes his head at them.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet nodded "right." she mouthed. She looked at Devon "well Laura calls the shots, she would have the problem with you coming, so Laura, its up to you"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry. I had to go. But I'm back now!))
Laura
I shrug. "Meh. It's fiiine."

Devon smirks. "Good. Where are we going?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((yay! lolz))

Scarlet shrugged "Wherever"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
"Tir Na Nog?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet nodded and began to walk

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon follows close behind.

Laura
I grin at Devon, trying, to flirt. ((You wanna post first?))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((sure :)))

Scarlet noticed how close he was, but didnt say anything

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet walked back into her room and fell into her bed

message 45: by Imogen (new)

Imogen (imogenrose97) | 11 comments (( can I come))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((come where? in her room?))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet sighed deeply as she rested her head on her hand.

message 48: by Imogen (new)

Imogen (imogenrose97) | 11 comments (( well basically yes but also to the convo))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((well everyone is gone expect for scarlet who is in her room))

message 50: by Imogen (new)

Imogen (imogenrose97) | 11 comments ((yeah i can come and look around and say sorry cause im new and dont know where my room is?))

« previous 1