The Fair Folk discussion

Winter Places > Tir Na Nog

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Snowy, winter plains, DO NOT! GO OUT WITHOUT A WEAPON AND AT LEAST ANOTHER PERSON! Especially if you are a summer fey... Or human.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet moved around, quietly, her she kept her hand over her dagger, but didnt pull it out

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon stalked in, using the ice in the area to sound out the place. "Nothing in the area."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "hmmm" scarlet looked around, still being quiet

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
I grin then turn abruptly to see a large bearlike creature. "Then what do you call that?"

Devon growls. "Shut up..."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "how goods your aim?" she smirked as she asked Laura

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
"Pretty great." I laugh silently.

Devon frowns. Looking away.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "what weponds did you bring?" she asked noticing devons reaction

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
"Katanas, daggers, bow and arrows."

Devon replies. "Broad sword and daggers."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "Hmmmm" Scarlet pulled out her dagger. She aimed perfectly and threw it at the beast, along with her sword, easily killing it

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
"Nice..." I grin.

Devon looks at her with awe. "Wow..."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet smiled and went over to the beast. She pulled out her sword and plunged it back in again, in a different spot to make sure it was actually dead. She pulled it out along with her dagger and wiped the blood off with a cloth she brought with her. she slid them both back into her belt

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 06, 2011 03:37AM) (new)

Devon watches her, unable to tear his eyes away.

Laura
I smirk. "My turn." I look around and surprise myself by spotting a Wyvern hole. I creep towards it then think twice. We'll all hunt that. I turn and look around again, and spot a large wolf. And another one. I grin.
I fire arrow after arrow. And a pack of about 12 wolves fall dead. Arrows through their eyes.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet watched Laura, waiting for her to make her move

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
I grin and walk over to them. I encase them with ice and leave a blessing to our goddess Artemis.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet smiled at what Laura was doing

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
I sit by their sides briefly then stand up and walk back over grinning.

Devon smirks. "My turn!" He grins.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet turned her attention to Devon "ah, yah" she nodded watching him

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon stands up lithely and looks around. The Wyvern hole drags his attention. He wanted big.
Wlaking over he grins. With his broad sword ready he jumps down, to be surprised with not just one, but two wyverns. Babies, but... where's the mother. "OH FUCK!" He yells as a shadow falls on him.

message 20: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Jul 06, 2011 04:03AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet gasped as she threw her dagger at the babies and her sword at the mother. She grabbed out another dagger and aimed it at the other babie, trying to get the mothers attention

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
I grin and send fire at the icy wyvern. ((Do you mind if I kill of Devon? I want to make another male charrie and I'm sick of him...))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((no!!!!!! dont kill devon! just make another charrie lolz, please dont kill him!))

Scarlet killed the Wyverns and rushed to Devons side "are you okay?" she whispered

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Awww... :( ))
Devon grins. "I'm fine..." Just then the daddy comes along. "Oh shit." Devon jumps up and stabs the dagger through its heart.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((lolz, sorry but i like him :P))

Scarlet rolled to the side, avoiding any damage from the wyverns. She got up and dusted herself down "nice one" she muttered

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He grins and rolls the same way, making sure the Daddy didn't drop on him. He then realises that in doing so he was pressed close to Scarlet.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet looked at him, and how close he was to her

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon's breath catches in his throat and he unconciously moves closer.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet looked away and moved herself away from devon, not wanting it to look awkward

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry." He mutters and stands up smoothly.

Laura
I come over, completely unaware. "HEy guys. Come on."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "its fine." she smiled and bit her lip. She turned to Laura "hey there" she followed her

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon slowly jumps out of the den. After collecting some of the wyvern venom. "This'll fetch a heap on the balck market."

Laura
I raise my eyebrows.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"We'll go thirds." A sly smirk crosses his features. "I know how to get a good deal out of those damn goblins. But later. Let's keep hunting."

Laura
I shrug. "Nah. I'll go. I need to go visit a mate of mine." I begin to jog away. "See ya!"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet rasied her eye brow at Laura, her facial expression saying 'dont leave me with him!"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura
I chuckle. "Bye!" I run off to the nearest Trod.

Devon grins. "Just me and you now."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet frowned at Laura as she left. she turned to Devon and nodded "Yup, sure is"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Laura's a biatch... :D))

"Come on." He gesture up ahead. "I've heard about some nasty creatures up ahead. Unless... You don't want to hunt?" He looks back at her sincerly.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((i notived lolz))

"Me? not wanting to hunt? never" she smiled walking by his side

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He grins. "Well then. Let's get started." ((I'm not rping very well tonight...))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((yeah i noticed lolz, at least try))

She smiled and nodded. she followed him

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am...))
"What are we gonna target?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "dunno" she looked away and bit her lip

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't do that." He grins. "What's wrong?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "nothing" she forced a smile

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks her. "Serious. There's something wrong."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "seriously, theres nothing wrong." she looked at him to make it more reasuring

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm..." He just looks.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She sighed and looked at her watch "crap, i gotta be somewhere! im really sorry. au revoir, sire" she dipped her head again

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bull shit!" He calls and grabs her hand. "I'm sorry. Let's just hunt."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet pulled her hand away "I actually have to go Devon"

« previous 1 3