Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Other cabins > Calypso

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Counselor: Leah, decorate how you want

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 04, 2011 09:55PM) (new)

Leah walked in a cabin. There were silver flowers in the window sills and lacey vevet hammocks that looked like they could only support 10 pounds but could support much more. The door was shiny and silver. The furniture was brown wood and little bird decorations came down from the ceiling. "Sweeta," was the first word out of her mouth

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna goes to the door and knocks

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Come in! She said wondering who it was

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna leans against the door frame "Hey, heard someone new was here--like me. I'm Anna"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice! Im not the only new kid! Im leah"

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna smiles "Nice to meet you"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"So how long have you been here? Ive ben here about..12 minutes" she smiled

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna thinks "A day? maybe?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im pretty confused here. Theres monsters and sword fights. If you ask me its a lot to take in" she smiled though.

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna laughs and nods "You have no idea..."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you have any tips for me or people to watch out for?"
((Sorry it took so long. Bad connection))

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Annbelle shrugs "I just got here, I swam with my sister...half sister I guess"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods "cool! I doubt i have any calypso siblings." She said. "So anna, what do you want to do?"

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna jumps onto one of the beds "How bout I help you get settled in?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah sure" leah began unpacking her butter knife "i was too clumsy for any other weapon" she explained

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna holds back a small laugh "Wow...I have this charm bracelet...but I'm not sure what it does yet"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its ok, laugh all you want! Just realize this weapon is available in the kitchen appliances section!"

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna starts laughing "Does it do anything?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Butter toast, Stab things in the eyes, and annoy people. What else could you want" she said sarcastically.

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna laughs and messes with her bracelet, bored she spins it around her wrist three times--she disappears from sight

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Woah." Leah looked around the room startled "well i think we know what it does" leah mumbled

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna blinks "What do you mean?" she asks still invisible

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well how can i put this.. your charm bracelet made you invisible!" Leah said kind of bewildered by the event.

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna blinks and looks at the charm bracelet, she spins it three more times and reappears. "huh...I guess it bends the colors around me to well, make me disappear..."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya think" leah laughed. "Whose the half sister you met earlier?" She asked

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) "Jazz I think, she seems nice" Anna shrugs

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool. Earlier there was this guy named hiro i met on the racetrack when i got lost. He seemed..waird i guess"

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) "Really?" Anna asks laying on a bed "How so?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well im not that judgemental but he was an uncle and he was 18 and he didnt explain really anything to me."

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna thinks for a moment "Oh!! I think Jazz told me about that! Kelsey was dating Jake, she got pregnant and Gabe tried to kill Jake. Jake and Kelsey aren't dating anymore I don't think and she's dating Hiro. But see technically she didn't have Natalie cause Aphrodite took her and raised her"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gtg at 11:15 :( i can be on till then))

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((kk it's 1am for me))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lucky.))
"Wow, i feel way out of the loop with that. Talk about drama." She smiled "thank gods you cleared that up. I was so confused!"

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna laughs "No problem"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well we are done packing" leah laid down a hammock
((Gtg, i will rp more tomorrow!))

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna nods "Yeah I suppose so"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im gonna go to the training arena before a monster kills me" leah said. "If you want anna, you can meet ne there" and leah got her butter knife and dagger and hoped she made it to the arena without getting lost.

message 39: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna blinks surprised "well...bye..." she goes to the mess hall

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry it was random))

message 41: by Michelle (last edited Sep 29, 2011 04:15AM) (new)

Michelle (MikaiPopcorn) | 86 comments Terra Walks to the cabin and opened the magnificent shiny silver door "Uh.. Hello? Anybody home?". She noticed that some of the bed are occupied "I wonder where they are?" thinking out loud, then decided to pick the bed on the far right corner. Fixed her thing to feel at home, and went to the mess hall.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Another calypso camper? Thats a first :) ))

message 43: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (MikaiPopcorn) | 86 comments ((Yay Calypso! :D))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay! :D))

message 45: by Michelle (last edited Oct 01, 2011 11:35PM) (new)

Michelle (MikaiPopcorn) | 86 comments Terra saw the familiar cabin and remember that it was Calypso's cabin, so she ran towards it and entered. "Anybody home?" again no one answered so she head towards her bunk and sat down. She laid down and stared at the ceiling "Tomorrow is gonna be a big day" a few moments later her eyes closed and she drifted to oblivion.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah entered with tyeand saw terra

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ty followed Leah hand in hand. Then he saw Terra sleeping. "Should we leave?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, it would be mean to wake her up

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. Where should we go?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where else is there?"

« previous 1 3