eeveelution clans discussion

what if

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) what if a new born eevee was on the street staving to death and a maril was hovering above a pit of lava slowly being lowered down and you could only save one what would it be

the eevee some many things and if its a female i have a male in the day care with her name on it and if male a female umbreon

message 2: by Hope (new)

Hope (krakarat) | 87 comments Mod
the eevee, because the maril can use some sort of move or something to escape or someone else can save it! the eevee is starving and food is hard to find!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) good choise i qwill be giveing rpizes for some ancers to the dayly riddle for choseing the smart way you may have a queen or king of any clan if they do not have one huray for you

next riddle

if it was reversed then who wouls you save

message 4: by Hope (new)

the maril, for the same reasons. even though i love eevees more....

message 5: by Hope (last edited Jul 07, 2011 02:53PM) (new)

....and YAAY! thanks!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) hum if the marile evolved and a trainer feed it and the eevee evolved into flareon but then the flareon started to star along with another eevee what would you do

message 7: by Hope (new)

the flareon. even though its the worst evolution.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ahh but what if the flareon gave the eevee all its power and died and the eevee became a whole new eeveelution that was better then arceus would you let it be and bake away slowly or try to get it in a pokeball

message 9: by Hope (new)

POKEBALL!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) well what if it defeated all your pokemon and was about to kill you would you use a cool wisle you have to somon all legendary pokemon or run make your pokemon stronger come bake for it use your pokemon and the legendary till you can get it

message 11: by Hope (new)

i would try to calm it down and make it trust me so i could capture it

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) i am reciting you for the mod quiz you are one of the best pokemon exspers i have ever seen and i think you could make mod

message 13: by Hope (new)

YAY! EXCITED!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) report to the mod quiz topic and the quiz shall begin

message 15: by Hope (new)

okay