harry potter haters discussion

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows part 2

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 67 comments Well, the second part of the movie is coming out soon, so will you see it or not? Be honest in your answers.

message 2: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Hell yes I'm going to see it. I cannot wait.

message 3: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 67 comments Well, the one good thing is though, I hope they corrected the mistakes in the book on film.

message 4: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) So long as they keep in the part where Mrs. Weasleys screams "Not my daughter you b****!" at Bellatrix, and don't completely mess it up, I suppose I'll live. :P And the book didn't have "mistakes." Things I have issues with, sure. But mistakes? No. An author doesn't make mistakes. Promise.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) i will be very mad (that seems a bit mild..) if they change ANYTHING from the book, that just kills me!

lol, i was just about to write "it kills me to death!" XD

message 6: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol, that's generally how things kill you. :P And yeah, I know. I mean, I wouldn't mind if Fred survived, but... That's not going to happen. *sigh*

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) yep! usually!

yeah. *sniff* *raises glass* a toast to Fred!

message 8: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *joins toast*

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) 'ear 'ear!

message 10: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 67 comments So I take it that you have seen the movie?

message 11: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) XD And yes, yes I have. THey kept Mrs. Weasley's line, which made me jump up and down in my seat. ^.^

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) i was with my dad so i couldn't really.. but i smiled on the inside. even though i don't approve of her language, i liked how they kept it in the movie.

message 13: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Nice. And, given the circumstances, I feel that she was justified in her language use. :)

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) thanks, it's kinda hard to argue with a protective Mrs. Weasly I must admit.

message 15: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Yeah, it really is. She's an awesome character.

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) she is. and so was ... *sniff* Fred.

message 17: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Mhmm. As were Dobby, Sirius, Dumbledore, Tonks, Lupin, (list goes on...)

message 18: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) yes, yes indeed!

message 19: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 7 comments Ebony~My God's not dead, He's surely ALIVE! wrote: "i will be very mad (that seems a bit mild..) if they change ANYTHING from the book, that just kills me!

lol, i was just about to write "it kills me to death!" XD"

LOL!

message 20: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 7 comments Snowsong wrote: "*joins toast*"

Me too!