eeveelution clans discussion

ok considering

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Icy(Night's Alt Account) (last edited Jul 07, 2011 04:33PM) (new)

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ok considering that we do not have a eeveelution for every type so we are going to make some for every missing type

sky: skyeon a espeon with big wight wings and a sky blue gem
rock: boldereon, a jagged brwon evolution with a tail like a club and ears colored like pebbles and feel resembling rocks
steel: flinteon, a silver metalic color with a triangular tail and ears with sharp edges
bug: waspion, a black and yellow evolution with a tail resembling a stinger and ears resembling wings
fighting: musculareon, a tan evolution with muscles that appear everywhere with a tail that looks like a pug's tail and nubs for ears
poison: Venomion(pronounced: vem-um-ee-on), a purple evolution with a long tail resembling a stinger on a sting ray and ears that do too
ground: sandeon, a sandy color and texture with ears and a tail that are like a neverending unsipedown hourglass
ghost: ghosteon, a lavender color with a misty tail and ears along with feet and ankles
dragon: drakeon a dragon looking leafeon with no leaf breaths fire

f i am missing something tell me also tell me what it is and what its like i will put it on and some time make a clan for it

message 2: by Hope (new)

Hope (krakarat) | 87 comments Mod
bug:
waspion, a black and yellow evolution with a tail resembling a stinger and ears resembling wings

message 3: by Hope (new)

poison:
Venomion(pronounced: vem-um-ee-on), a purple evolution with a long tail resembling a stinger on a sting ray and ears that do too.

message 4: by Hope (new)

rock:
boldereon, a jagged brwon evolution with a tail like a club and ears colored like pebbles and feel resembling rocks

message 5: by Hope (new)

okay!
steel:
flinteon, a silver metalic color with a triangular tail and ears with sharp edges

fighting:
musculareon, a tan evolution with muscles that appear everywhere with a tail that looks like a pug's tail and nubs for ears.

ghost:
ghosteon, a lavender color with a misty tail and ears along with feet and ankles

ground:
sandeon, a sandy color and texture with ears and a tail that are like a neverending unsipedown hourglass.

dragon:
i actually don't know..... lol

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ok so i think i might have a idea for dragon

message 7: by Hope (new)

good! yay!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ok its all filed out thanks

message 9: by Hope (new)

np!

message 10: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments I wish they would've made a new eeveelution...

message 11: by Hope (new)

They who? As in the creatures? Well, me too....

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) same hear and more types

message 13: by Hope (new)

Yes!!! Like a, uhhhhhhhh, virtual type? Or pixel type? Idk..,.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) or a magic type or a all type

message 15: by Hope (new)

Yeah magic type! But all type seems to over powered and kinda wierd.....