Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Special Places > Hephaestus Race Road.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 542 (542 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Gio, The Last member (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 3880 comments Mod
cement race track good for tiores of all kind. sponsored and blessed by hephaestus maged by hiro bond. races are to be scheduled.

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Hiro and Kelsey drive onto the track. Kelsey laughs "Just don't kill us please! My father wouldn't be pleased!"

message 3: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"yes ma'am but i have a faster much better car."

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey looks at him bewildered "You're kidding right?"

message 5: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"no and im running out iof gas."

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) She shakes her head "Crazy..." Kelsey looks out to the side and squints her eyes "Is that Natalie?"

message 7: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"idk" hiro pulls the key out of the ignition and the jeep disappearinto a charm on his nascar keychain. a black ferrari comes out."go see if it is her. imgonna do some reckless driving.

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey looks at the car with big eyes "Whoa..."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah walked in and saw the fast cars. She was waaay to clumsy for this "wrong way?" She said unsure.

message 10: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"thanks. is it natalie or are you still not sure."

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey shrugs "No clue"

Natalie runs through the racing cars "UNCLE HIRO!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uncle?" Her head hurt already. That guy was too young to be an uncle

message 13: by Gio, The Last member (new)

hiro picks her up"hey there girlie how are ya." all the fast car dis appear. hiro smiles bright.

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Natalie smiles and puts her hands on each side of his face "Good!"

Kelsey laughs and sits back watching them

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey escuse me" she said to them. "Uh im new to camp, where the heck am i?" She stood confused in her annoyingly clean white dress.

message 16: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"good. what vbringas you to my playground natalie."

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Natalie smiles brightly "I saw you and Mommy!"

message 18: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"welcome to the hephaestus race road. blessed by hephaestus and managed by his favorite son me,hiro bond."that is kjelsey and this bundle of joy is natalie say hi natalie."

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Natalie smiles "hi Natalie!" she laughs at her own little joke. Kelsey rolls her eyes and leans against the car.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

That did not sound good. This guy was a father? Leah felt waaay young being a nieve 14 year old. "Ummmmmm anyone hear me?"

message 21: by Gio, The Last member (new)

" then why didnt you go say hi to mommy"

message 22: by Gio, The Last member (new)

hiro laughed lightly." natalie is kelsey's daughter. im the 'uncle' and im 18"

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Natalie smiles "Cause I saw you too!" Kelsey walks over and kisses Natalie's head "Hey baby girl." Natalie looks at Hiro "wanna know a secret?" she whispers

message 24: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"whats the secret?"

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Natalie gets in real close to Hiro's ear. "You sure you wanna know?" she whispers

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She waved "nice to meet you hiro! Whats your name?" She asked the little girl and women.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt a little third wheelish. "Ive got to go" she said and left to her cabin.

message 28: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"im sure" he whispers back.

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Natalie smiles and looks both ways suspicious before going close to his ear again "I think I have squirrel powers" she whispers

message 30: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"no way thats awesome" he whispers back" i promise not to tell mommy." he lifts up" you two go to the stands and you coukld watch me drive super awesomely"

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Natalie nods "Good" she says, a deep squirrel bite on her hand. Kelsey doesn't see it and picks Natalie up "Sure thing"

message 32: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"before i drive like crazy...." hiro touches the squirrel bite and its disappears then whispers to natalie."so she wont notice your awesome power." he puts natalie down and gets into the ferrari

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Natalie smiles and takes Kelsey's hand as she leads her up to the stands and sits down. "Be careful!" Kelsey yells to him

message 34: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"call me" hiro puts on a bluetooth.

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey laughs "I don't have a phone you idiot." Natalie shadow travels into his car and buckles up with a smile

message 36: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"natalie you cant be in here. go back to mommy"

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Natalie pouts and gives puppy dog eyes "Pwease??? I'll be a good girl"

Kelsey sees Natalie, her eyes widen

message 38: by Gio, The Last member (new)

" use this one" hir tosses her a blackberry with a bluetoothm" its camp- safe"

message 39: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey calls Hiro "Get her out of there!"

message 40: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"im sorry but you cant. your mom will be mad see she is already mad." he points at kelsey."maybe next time kiddo."

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Natalie frowns but gets out of the car and walks back to Kelsey, the sit at the benches "Alright Hiro, go ahead" Kelsey says into the phone

message 42: by Gio, The Last member (new)

the car locks and hiro drives fast."so dont put me on speaker phone. nat thinks she has quirrel powers. she had a big bite but i healed it and it wasnt infected. wouldnt the title uncle imply that im your family and not ur boyfriend? it makes me uncomfortable." hiro makes a shard turn as the car color turns yellow.

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey watches him as he drives, Natalie chases a butterfly "I'll talk to her, I think she calls you uncle because you were my friend first--but I'll get her to call you something else"

message 44: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"thanks" hiro finishes off his warm-up lap. the car shoiots to 170 mph and zooms around the track loudly.

message 45: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey watches with amazement. Natalie trips, skinning her knee it starts raining

message 46: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"who is jake's godly parent." hiro does a donut and takes the lap the other way.

message 47: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) "Zeus--yeah...the rain is Natalie..." Kelsey simply says as Natalie pokes at her bloody knee

message 48: by Gio, The Last member (new)

"pay attentuion to natalie she scraped her knee." hiro stopped and the car spun in the air and landed correct ly and he kept driving.

message 49: by Gio, The Last member (new)

((hello))

message 50: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey sighs and gets up, she walks over to Natalie and carries her over to the benches again, she starts cleaning her knee. "what's up with showing off?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11