eeveelution clans discussion

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments Ember couldn't sleep. questions were whirling around in his mind. (how many moves do i have to learn? when's the test? what will happen if I don't sleep? HOW do I sleep?) exhausted by all these thoughts, he finally fell asleep.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) flame was fast asleep as the sun rose over the long hills

message 4: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments "Nnngh..." he grunted. he dreamt he was in a boat, floating along in the water.his fiery tail burnt through the bottom of the boat, and he was sinking, close to the thing he dreaded most: having his fire put out...the cold was seeping through him...so cold that not even his embers would survive...

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) flame poked him

(a flareon dose not have a tail made of fire they are made not of fire but meat fur and bones and they just breath fire ok))

message 6: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments ((yeah, i meant his inner fire...))
"Yaaaaghhhhh!!!" Ember cried, leaping straght up. "Who- where whe--oh." he said as he realized it had been a nightmare.

message 7: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments "hiya, flame. whazzup?"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((oh thier iner fire sake)_)

she just looked at him

message 9: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 25 comments Lily padded over to them,hearing the noise."Don't be rude,flame."She whispered."Hi Ember!How are you?"

message 10: by Mae (last edited Jul 28, 2011 09:26AM) (new)

Mae | 178 comments "Ah, just a little shaken." He said, trying to sound casual. I can't tell her I'm such a wimp that a nightmare scared me!

message 11: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments "So, wanna go check the boundaries?"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "can i go"she said"i was being nice your being rude"she wispered back

message 13: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments "Huh?" he was getting ticked off.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "it's nothing"she said stpeing on the other princess's foot a bit upseted

message 15: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments "EH??" "Whatever, let's go." he said

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "ok"she said

message 17: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments At the boundery...

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she looked over it good and hard she waited

message 19: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments ((for what?))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((idk just something))

she waited andf waited

message 21: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 25 comments Lily ignored Flames comment and her immature gestures.She walked around and chatted with the people in her clan.In about an hour she knew that the elders wanted fresh moss,the hunters had found an abundance of bluck berries and the children were as energetic as ever.She finished her rounds and went to her den to lie down.Lily sighed and looked at her paws.She was lonely.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((why are you so mean to her ya know i don't really like this cheeire))

she smiled at him

message 23: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 25 comments ((If everyone in the roleplays were barbies and kens it would be extremely boring.))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((ya but why is she so mean what did she ever do i fell so bad for some reason you should atleast ask someone before your cheeire star's to pick on them))

message 25: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 25 comments ((Listen,Trinity.It didn't have anything to do with you,if that's what you think.It's just apart of a roleplay.))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((ya but you should at least ask someone before you pick on thier dang cheeire if i was soem other friend of mine you could have made me cry it was really rude to just be so mean to me right off the bat with nothing not even a warning now i want her to go to her room now and think about what she had done))

message 27: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 25 comments ((Trinity,listen to me.It was one irritating comment.It isn't something to get worked up about.Take a moment to calm down.))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((ok i'm calm but can you pleas pleas pleas be nice now it's not fun when some one is mean to you how would you like it if some alway's picked on you and said you where small imacher and rude))

message 29: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 25 comments ((People do.))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((well i am asking you before i get mad again and start yelling at pepole and a few minet's later not rember ing to stop it))

message 31: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 25 comments (Okay.Do you want me to edit my post?))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((no but later on can ya pleas be a bit nicer don't worrie about it i just made the queen so you can become queen if you did not know queen always chose's new queen))

message 33: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 25 comments ((okay.))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((ok thank you let's rp))

she soon walked back to camp and lie down in aa nice sunny spot

message 35: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 25 comments Lily came out of her den.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she raised her head groggy

message 37: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 25 comments Lily smiled at some elders.She made her way to a shady spot.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she started to fall back asleep

message 39: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments ((Trinity, no offense, but you cry a little to easily. Toughen up!!*flexes muscles*))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((mae i did not cry i was toght and took contrul unlike some one like oh i don't know haly who might cry also you need to make sitris of espeon clan in my new group))

message 41: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments ((i just did...hey, can i make Lance, lorelie, and Agatha?))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((mae you are a mod they are part of the rp you have to rp them and you don't even have to life a finger or make a cheeire about that))

message 43: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments ((i'm just gonna put pictures of them up)

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((ok thats a good idea*(thinking)oh thank god i have no clue what they look like in color(thinking over)*

message 45: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments ((gtg bye they'll be in the charries section!!))

message 46: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments ((in your new group!!))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((ok ok don't forget red blue and gold))