eeveelution clans discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 209 (209 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) moon walked the forest carefuly at this time midnight thier would be tons of umbreon she had not seen one

message 3: by Drama (last edited Jul 05, 2011 06:48PM) (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny was padding around then she padded out in the forest.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she sniffed what was that sunny doing out her she started to back track

message 5: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny walked around and bit a oran berry.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she ran at sunny"what are you doing out her you know you can only come hear during day time"she growled

message 7: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments "Aw why day I just wanted to see the forest at night." Sunny said.

message 8: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments ((Hello?))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "you are espeon the sun pokemon i am the only one who come's out her at night you brother's and sisters my not your dad may not no one but me"she growled

message 10: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny sighed "But then I'll know nothing about exploring I atleast want to explore a little before I'm older..." she said.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "no not right now"she yelled as umbreon started to jump at them

message 12: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny stared at the umbreon and back away whimpering.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "get back to night light cave"she said and used sunny day

message 14: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny whimpered and ran off.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) soon it was the next day moon was still gone

message 16: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments ((Wait who is the Umbreon anyway? Or is it just a random Umbreon...))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) (randowm unless you want to make a umbreon with me to attack them)

message 18: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments ((Ok I'll make one...))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) (k then we can rp the two most opeoseing sides)

message 20: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Shade used dark pulse at Moon.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she growled and jumped"this is the forest of the espeon we did not enter your land why are you hear"she growled

message 22: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Shade shrugged and looked as Sunny ran away then he sighed and leaped after her.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she jumped on him"why are you hear talk your king is crazy"she growled

message 24: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Shade kicked her off "I will not say why I am here and thanks I'll tell him that..." he said and chased after Sunny again.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) this time midnight jumped on him"stop right now shade this is not oher land and we have no king is that why you never listen and try to kill the espeon because they have a king"she growled

message 26: by Drama (last edited Jul 06, 2011 08:50PM) (new)

Drama | 172 comments Shade looked at her with a smirk and then said "Ok then I'll just leave..." he said as he padded away.

Sunny stopped running and looked back.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) moon padded up to midnight"thank you midnight i just wish your warriors wouls behave if you has some good warriors youir clan good be the best"moon said midnight nodded and leaft

message 28: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny looked at Moon and whimpered softly.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) moon licked her"you ok"she said

message 30: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny nodded slowly "Can I still explore the territory?"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "no not at night this is the reason they attacked"she growled very mean all of the sudent

message 32: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny sighed "Aw what about in the morning?" she asked.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "yes if they attack in the morning midnight will call me to wip them into shape also we need to workl on your attaks some day you might be queen and need to do that or a warrior or hunter"she said

message 34: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny nodded slowly and sat down. "So why was that umbreon chasing me anyway?"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "i have no clue"she said

message 36: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny stared at her then nodded slowly "So I'd rather be a hunter..." she said slowly.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "well you need to learn more attacks twomarrow battle practice"she said

message 38: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments "How?" Sunny asked.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "youl see"she said

message 40: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny sighed.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) the next day

she woke up as soon as the sun came out

message 42: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny ran out in the forest as soon as she woke.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she smiled

message 44: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny was padding around and tackled a zubat.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she came after her"no more use ing tackle next time use phy beam"she said

message 46: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny looked at her with the struggling zubat under her paw "Fine..." she said and quicly used Phy beam on the zubat.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((pleas join http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...))

"good"she said"now confuse then physic"she said

message 48: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny used Confuse then quickly used physic. Soon the zubat fainted "Um is it ok?"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "yes it will be"she said

message 50: by Drama (last edited Jul 06, 2011 09:40PM) (new)

Drama | 172 comments Sunny looked at Moon then sighed. "So I have to learn every move that espeons can learn?"

« previous 1 3 4 5