eeveelution clans discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) midnight ran up to shade"you disrespektfun hunk of fur scrap"she yelled at him

message 3: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Shade stared at her "aw thats so sweet."

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "you are a usless scrap of fur and bones who can not follow orders if you ever hoped to be king forget it"she growled

message 5: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Shade rolled his eyes then pounced on her pinning her to the ground "That is so sweet to say ya know?" he said as he stared at her.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she roled over pinning him downand it is true i am kicking you out of this clan

message 7: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Shade stared at her.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she growled"i will give you one more try to not attack the espeon"she growled

message 9: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments "Fine fine" Shade sighed and stared at her "Will you get off now?"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "yes"she said getting up

message 11: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Shade got up and shook his fur.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) it was soon day time so midnight went to sleep

message 13: by Drama (new)

Drama | 172 comments Shade yawned and fell asleep.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she snoozed lightly

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenta came back from hunting.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) midnight woke it was night now

message 17: by Drama (last edited Jul 07, 2011 06:58PM) (new)

Drama | 172 comments Shade woke up and padded past Kenta sitting down at the entrance of the camp.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she yawned

message 19: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Galaxy watched the moon in the sky, her tail twitching.

message 20: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments the next day, in the afternoon...
Darkeye pricked his ears. he was spying on vaporeon territory. Voices sounded from between the reeds.
"Hi, Splash. Where's Miki?" he narrowed his eyes, and peered through the reeds to see 2 girl vaporeon. female, he thought.
"I don't know" said the one swimming, and dove back underwater. The other one dove in after her.

message 21: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments a little later, one of them jumped out of the water and led the slender one towards an oran berry bush. "There ya go!" he sneered. this was just getting better and better. he raced back to camp.

message 22: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments "Shade!! Galaxy! Kenta!!"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) midnight looked at him"calm down i could hear you a mile away what is it"she growled

message 24: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments "Sorry." he said.
later...

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she now finaly woke as the moon started to come up"ok everyone time to get bizzy"she said

message 26: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments He came back with the others and the vaporeon trailing behind them but they snuck the K.O'ed one into his den.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "what are you doing"midn ight jumped on them"you idiot's this is not the way set them back now"she said ready to kill as well

message 28: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments "...I'm s-sorry...i should've asked f-for permission f-first." Darkeye stammered.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "that's more then right now put them back home now"she growled getting off him she was nice when you did what she said always but do something wrong like what darkeye did you could be put to death in most clan's to think she go's easy on her warrior's and hunter's and what not

message 30: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments "Okay." he said and sent them back.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "good now go hunting i don't care your rank go get some food"she said

message 32: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments who does she think she is??
He went but not to hunt he left the clan.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((you know who she is she is queen of the clan the one and only ruler she can order he warrior's arowned all she want's she can ordwer arowned anything in her clan and you know that mae and every pokemon in th clan dose too also go back to the vaporeon rp also can you make a crush for miki like a prince))

she growled a warning

message 34: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments ((helloo? he left the clan, and he's not with her anymore. And he can leave the clan if he wants to.))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((oh))

"wait darkeye i have something to tell you i am kicking you out of the clan queen ice said she could use you so i am sending you and shadow thier to moon clan"she said to him before he was off the border and left

message 36: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments ((hey, you can'yt do that just because you don't wqant a certain player to do something!! that's bullying))!!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((what is i did nothing but tell him to go away))

message 38: by Mae (new)

Mae | 178 comments ((i'm talking about the 'major developments' you said you were gonna make...and who added my picture to the eeveelutions 2 group?))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((me you said we should add a picher to the group so i did mae i thionk we sould spend some time aprt i'm sorry to say this but leave me alown i'm going to itknor all your post intill you cool down i don't care if you take me off your friend's list i could do it for you even but pleas just leave me alown for a while pleas i can't take it any more))

message 40: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 41 comments Matt brought a joltion twice its size to the queen.

message 41: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 41 comments ((hello))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) midnight was fast asleep dreaming a nightmare a nightmare of ruleing the world she wanted to bring justice to umbreons not evil

message 43: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 41 comments Matt brought the joltion to the queens quarters.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she woke up"what is this"

message 45: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 41 comments The joltion was covering dusk."I brought you breakfeast."

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "a jolteon"her growl was threating and very very serios"we eat ratta and starly NOT another eeveelution"

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 41 comments He back uped scared."I'm sorry its just he was diffrent from the others he was carzy."

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "how so"she said

message 49: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 41 comments "It had this werid look in its eyes."

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "what kind of wired look"she growled her eyes started to spark with urgencey he could have illed the jolteon king if he did it was a blessing to all

« previous 1