Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

98 views
Old Roleplay games&Competetions > Toten Alptraum 78th Hunger Games Roleplay Arena (Congrats Mairead!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,355 (1355 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna (annajb13) | 4 comments Ok well I'm super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!


message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina | 168 comments ((I like how the name translates to english meaning dead nightmare! super freeesh XD))


message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna (annajb13) | 4 comments ((wait so when do the games officially start?))


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Double parenthesis!!! And delete this if I'm wrong Barbara))
Lore runs to the cornucopia at the sound of the gong, grabbing everything. A pack of food and other things, a set of knives, an axe, and another pack. He sees a girl barreling down on him and turns, pitching a knife at her. It almost hits her dead center on her forehead, but she ducks. He runs for the trees before she can reach him.


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Bellona dashes for the cornucopia, only beaten by the boy from four, and is about to start looming for a sword to slaughter the tiny thing with when he pitches a knife at her head. She has enough sense to duck down before it hits her. He's gone beg
Fore she gets up. forget him she thought as she began to ransack the cornucopia. She grabbed two swords, a pack, a dagger, and some carious other weapons before mtong into the trees to wait for her allies.


message 6: by Nina (new)

Nina | 168 comments ((we didn't even get our training scores yet?? how are you starting the rp already????))


message 7: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 652 comments (( heyyyyyyy don't start yet!!!!)


message 8: by Mairead (last edited Jul 05, 2011 02:37AM) (new)

Mairead | 275 comments Xander races past the cornucopia, spying a lone knife lying on the field, which he grabs swiftly before his eyes search for a pack. He sees one hidden behind some debris at the temple and hesitates for a moment, but only a moment as the other tributes begin to pile up on him. He yanks it free and runs, racing into the nearby forest and running for his life, knife in hand to prevent any nasty altercations.
I guess this is real after all. Well, then, let the games begin. I better find some of the others before things get out of hand, because that little kid is wickedly handy with a knife


message 9: by Mairead (last edited Jul 05, 2011 02:37AM) (new)

Mairead | 275 comments Lina pauses at her podium, letting some of the other tributes race ahead of her so she can scope the arena. It's big, maybe even too big. It'll be hard to see incoming tributes. She limbers up the balls of her feet and is about to run, when that little so and so from District 4 grabs an axe, her axe, and races away with it.
that boy needs a good spanking, take the smirk right of his face.
Lina runs, dodging attacks by other tributes, picking up the discarded knives and a fold-able spear, before ducking behind a rock. She sees the boy from District 10 struggle with a bag while the other tributes gather. She doesn't think its fair, but then again, what is fair in this damn arena. But his back and turned and its a cowardly thing to attack someone who can't see it coming. She squats, fiddling her her knives and preparing to throw, when Xander frees himself and runs, faster than she thought he could anyway. There's a bag and a Machete about 50 feet away, and Lina throws caution to the wind and goes for it, narrowly avoiding a flying dagger, before grabbing it, the machete and some Chinese throwing stars, before racing away, across the bridge and hiding in the cover of the dark forest shade.


message 10: by Rawanaat (new)

Rawanaat | 41 comments the games began ?


message 11: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 275 comments (yes, apparently! :) although I would love to know training scores :)))


message 12: by Rawanaat (new)

Rawanaat | 41 comments well i want to know if i'm in a group ?


Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) Calla races towards the Cornucopia when the gong rings. She spots a gray crossbow and a quiver about 60 feet away and dashes for it. She launches herself at it, grabbing the crossbow and a medium sized bag. Taking the bag and crossbow, she runs into the forest, loading the crossbow just in case someone tries to kill her.


message 14: by eleanor (last edited Jul 05, 2011 06:14AM) (new)

eleanor | 470 comments Coral races to the cornucopia at the sound of the gong, she zooms by some of the tributes, her strong swimmer legs giving her an extra boost of speed. (as well as an adrenaline rush.) Dodging a girl loading a crossbow, She leaps up to the cornucopia,seeing a mess of weapons and grabbing. shoving her way in, she finds a bow and quiver with a lot of arrows, she also finds a net, and seizes a bag to put everything in it, she then grabs a pack of food, piking up a rather long dagger, a foldable trident (district 4 yeah!) and some weird unidentified object that was caught in a pocket of the bag she had gotten. She pushed those curious thoughts out and slung the quiver over her shoulder, as she runs into the same area she saw Bellona dash to, in order meet up with her and her allies.


message 15: by eleanor (new)

eleanor | 470 comments ((i think i am the only one on right now, lol, i was asleep when this was posted.))


HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 437 comments Alexander ran into the Cornucopia and grabbed several arrow packs and bow, a sleeping bag, and a few different knifes and swords. He ran through the crowd looking for the girl tribute for his district.


message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Chao | 3 comments At the first sound of the gong, Keytn sprints toward the Cornucopia. She see's a few of the other tributes at the statue grabbing weapons near the ground. Using her quick ability to climb she grabs a few things near the top: a few knives, some robe, a pack, a shield, and a few arrows. Once she grabbed the arrows, someone pushes her off the statue, but she quickly gets up and runs straight for the forest.


message 18: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 275 comments ((oh, and Xander and Lina's alliance? We'll meet up somewhere in the forest. Lina'll whistle. :)))


message 19: by eleanor (new)

eleanor | 470 comments ((i'm waiting for Bellona to meet up with, me. Coral ran after her.))


message 20: by Nina (last edited Jul 05, 2011 08:29AM) (new)

Nina | 168 comments Nova startled as the gong rings loses a head start towards the Cornucopia. Luckily she's naturally fast and easily catches up. Out of the corner of her eye she sees lots of tributes grabbing crossbows. Crap! There has to be one for me!! Fortunately Nova sees a crossbow sitting over on the edge of the Cornucopia, with plenty of arrows. On her way to the safety of the forest she is able to pick up 2 handguns, and a random red bag. Hopefully this will come in handy. Now I just have to find my alliance. Tough luck for me, cause I don't even know who's in my alliance. Whatever, I'll just hide on my own. Nova runs in to the safety of the trees until she can't hear anything but her own hard breathing. She climbs the nearest tree, loads her crossbow and makes herself comfortable. She opens her red bag to find it has been filled with a large waterbottle, one very sharp looking butterknife, and beef jerky.


message 21: by Nina (new)

Nina | 168 comments ((How about Alexander and Nova are just in an alliance together cause I don't even know anyone else in it..)


message 22: by eleanor (new)

eleanor | 470 comments Coral keeps on going in the direction of Bellona, her pack feels heavier than she would have thought. She stopped for a second and looked around to see if the coast was clear. She stopped dead when she saw Nova hidden well in a tree, she picked up her pack and walked backwards slowly. Still heading in Bellona's direction.


message 23: by eleanor (new)

eleanor | 470 comments ((am i the only one on again? :())


message 24: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 275 comments Lina races through the forest, looking for the others. She ducks behind a rock to catch her breath, knife and throwing star at hand just in case.
She saw Xander, run this way, and Coral and Bellona entered the forest too. It's quiet. Too quiet. The leaves don't even rattle and shake, especially with the absence of a breeze. The heat is making Lina uncomfortable, and she tugs at the collar of her shirt while listening for others, hidden from sight but able to see everything.


message 25: by Robert (new)

Robert (robertsone) | 37 comments Braden jumps off his podium and races to the Cornucopia. He sees an axe get stolen by some boy, and sees Lina look frustrated. He quickly grabs a medium-sized green backpack and races around the back of the Cornucopia, narrowly missing a thrown knife. Luckily, he sees another (albeit small) axe and so he grabs it. He sees Lina and a few others who were friendly run into the forest, so he follows.


message 26: by eleanor (last edited Jul 05, 2011 09:19AM) (new)

eleanor | 470 comments Coral tries to find Bellona, she is still trying to make little sound as she walks away from Nova, she isn't ready to kill yet, but she has her crossbow ready at hand in case. She hears a few footsteps and darts behind a rock crouching down and closing her eyes.


message 27: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 275 comments Lina hears a thud nearby and hitches a quick breath. She peers over her right shoulder, and sees Coral crouching behind a nearby rock, huddled. Lina wets her lips, checks for others and gives a short, sharp whistle, disguised as a bird call, hoping Coral catches her hint.


message 28: by eleanor (new)

eleanor | 470 comments Coral puts and arrow in her crossbow and holds it tightly, her blue eyes focused and listening for any sound. She feels the presence of someone running closer and closer. She holds her breath.


message 29: by Robert (new)

Robert (robertsone) | 37 comments Braden continues jogging through the forest, keeping his axe close to his chest should he need to use it. He hears a faint noise, sort of like a bird, so he decided to follow the noise - hoping it wouldn't take him to an enemy.


message 30: by eleanor (new)

eleanor | 470 comments Coral hears a bird call, she tilts her head and her eyes widen in realization, she looks around and darts towards the sound.


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Bellona breaks through the trees to see coral. "Stop tooling around," she snapped at her. She melted onto the trees again, knowing coral would follow her.


HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 437 comments Alexander runs over to Nova.


message 33: by Nina (last edited Jul 05, 2011 09:28AM) (new)

Nina | 168 comments Out of the corner of Nova's eye she sees Coral slowly backing away. I'm not going to kill anyone, I'll only do it in self-defense. She stares Coral in the eyes until she is hidden behind a rock. Hopefully she understood that she wasn't going to kill anyone just yet, maybe she'll return the favor sometime. Looking to her left she surveys the area around her. Startled by a bird call, Nova almost falls out of her hiding place. Goodness, I don't think I'll get used to that.


message 34: by eleanor (new)

eleanor | 470 comments "Wha- ugh" Coral crosses her arms and rolls her eyes, following Bellona.


message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lore ran through the trees at top speed until he reached a small bridge. He looks at it curiously, before running across it. He continued to run.


message 36: by eleanor (new)

eleanor | 470 comments Coral catches up with Bellona,
"hey, so, what should we do?"


message 37: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 275 comments Lina gestures for Coral to join her, but discreetly, and sees Braden run toward them. Lina half-smiles, the grip loosening on her weapons. She arches her back against the heavy rock for leverage, getting ready to run at a moments notice.


message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where the hell is everyone else," Bellona asked coral. ((If she curses you out, don't take it seriously. It Bellona not me, so don't get that confused.))


message 39: by Robert (new)

Robert (robertsone) | 37 comments Braden catches up to Lina.

"So urm hey, can I like tag along with you or something? I managed to grab us an axe, which will be useful I guess."


message 40: by Nina (last edited Jul 05, 2011 09:32AM) (new)

Nina | 168 comments Nova spots Alexander at the base of the tree. It doesn't look like he can climb, this sucks. Nova looks around for anyone nearby, not seeing anyone she descends from the tree. "I'm going to have to teach you how to climb trees, because I am NOT hiding on the ground.


message 41: by eleanor (new)

eleanor | 470 comments (( it's fine, i understand ;) ))
Coral shrugs,
"i have no idea, i just grabbed a whole bunch of stuff and ran" Coral points to her bag.


message 42: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 275 comments "I knew I always liked you, Braden" Lina smirks, watching Coral and Bellona over her shoulder. They were in plain sight.
Hide, you idiots she fumed, trying to calm herself before she had a chick fit.
Lina gestures to Braden to keep watch while she searches though her bag.


message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really?" Bellona asked, turning back for the cornucopia. "Everyone should be gone by now."


message 44: by eleanor (new)

eleanor | 470 comments Coral looks around,
"here, we should probably get out of sight." She gestures towards the area Lina and Braden are.


message 45: by Robert (new)

Robert (robertsone) | 37 comments Braden lets a shy smile spread across his lips, but he doesn't want to get too attached to anyone. Not here, not now. He stood with his axe in hand watching his other allies.
Are they trying to get themselves killed already? And I have to go around with these guys? he thought furiously.


message 46: by eleanor (new)

eleanor | 470 comments ((i'm tryin, i'm tryin! srry!))


message 47: by eleanor (new)

eleanor | 470 comments Samino wrote: ""Really?" Bellona asked, turning back for the cornucopia. "Everyone should be gone by now.""

"I thought so too" Coral motions again,
"were in plain sight. and this place is creepy. I think we should come back later."


message 48: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 275 comments Xander hears rustling from below, and peers out through the branches of the tree, seeing two tributes, Nova and Alexander trying to climb. He gulps, tightening the straps of his backpack and pulling himself across the branch, making sure his weapons were secured as he moved. He sees a shock of blonde hair from behind a rock, and realises it's that fox, Lina, from District 7. The next tree over is closer to their proximity, and he leaps across, almost falling, but using his upper body strength to carry him across. When he nears them, he propels himself back and forth, using the momentum, and drops.
"Gah!" Lina barks, biting her lips and cursing.
"Just thought I'd drop in." Xander smirks.


message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Bellona eyed them and walked up to the two. "Im looking for a fight, popcycle shit," she told coral. She walked ovee to the other two first though. "You coming or not?"


message 50: by Robert (new)

Robert (robertsone) | 37 comments "A fight?" Braden says as his voice catches, "Wouldn't it be better if we find a place to stop for a while, out of sight?"


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28
back to top