Fiamata | 5811 comments Mod
((Start))

message 2: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa sighed as she washed the floors in the Pharos palace

message 3: by Fiamata (new)

Ramses walked the halls of the palace.

message 4: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa stretched like a cat before she stood up almost making Ramses crash into her. she bowed deeply "I'm sorry master" she said blushing slightly

♥Sex Kitten♥ Cleopatra walked down the halls and saw her cousin,"Rames!" She called with a smile.

message 6: by Fiamata (new)

"no, it's fine" he said smiling. He hated slavery, it never seemed right to him

message 7: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa just nodded and picked up her suppllys urning and running down the hall disapearing into another room

message 8: by Fiamata (new)

"hello cleopatra" he said with a bow

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Hello cousin," she said dipping him a curtsey,"I didn't know you were coming today."

message 10: by Fiamata (new)

"I wanted to surprise you" he said

message 11: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa put her supplys down and leaned against the door listening tothem

message 12: by Fiamata (new)

((gtg))

message 13: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ ((Bye))

"Well I am surprised," she said with a smile as she hugges him. "Father is not happy today and mother is on one of her rants. I just needed to see someone sane," she said with a smile.

message 14: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((Bye Baby doll our one on one?))

janessa looked around the room and walked over to the bed sittig down. It was one of the un used slave rooms

message 15: by Fiamata (new)

he hugged her back "Guess it's a good thing i came then"

message 16: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Yes it is," Cleo said with a smile as she lead him down to the garden,"I see you met another slave my father bought." She said her. Voice full of disgust,"I hate when he does that."

message 17: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa left the room when they were gone and continued to clean the floors singing to herself

message 18: by Fiamata (new)

he nodded. "it's a shame, she's so young"

message 19: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Cloe nodded,"I want to help her escape but what good will that do her, somehow she'll her recaptured and sent back here."

message 20: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janesa yawned and stretched like a cat again rubbing her eyes. she had been up all night cleaning

message 21: by Fiamata (new)

"what if we transferred her?" Ramses suggested. "I could request she work at my house" Ramses had moved into his own house near the palace roughly a year ago but no one lived there except him and his cook

message 22: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa rested her head on her hands for what she thought would be a miniute beut quickly fell asleep and fell onto her side

message 23: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "That would be fantastic," Cleo said with a smile,"It will get her out of the palace where she could take a break."

message 24: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) The slave master found Janessa and his face turned red with anger.he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She wokeup and screamed as the slave master brought her to the whipping room where he held punishments "NO PLEASE NO!" she sobbed

message 25: by Fiamata (new)

Ramses could hear screams

message 26: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa was tied to the walls and the slave master pulled out a whip and started whipping her back. She screamed in pain as blood dripped down her back

message 27: by Fiamata (new)

Ramses walked down the halls trying not to looked rushed but when he saw the slave master's door he ran to it and flung it open

message 28: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Cleo was right behind him, when she saw the scene she grabbed the whip and pulled it from the mans hands,"OUT!" shr ordered and thebman left.

message 29: by Fiamata (new)

ramses untied the girl from the wall

message 30: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) janessa fell to the ground sobbing and shrunk away from them "i didn;t mean to! I;m sorry!" she sobbed

message 31: by Fiamata (new)

"You didn't do anything wrong"ramses said

message 32: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Cleo bent down beside her,"Its fine," she said softly before she turned to Remes,"Go tell my father your taking her kno, while I clean her wounds."

message 33: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa whimpered

message 34: by Fiamata (new)

Ramses nodded and began walking to the throne room

message 35: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Cleo turnes to Jane,"Please let me help you," she pleaded sith the young girl. As she moved towards her slowly.

message 36: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "I ddidnt m-mean t-to f-fall a-asleep-p i-i w-was-s up-p a-all n-night-t" Janessa said shrinking away

message 37: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "I know, I know that's why ypur going with my cousin, he is a good man," Cloe explained,"now please let me help you."

message 38: by Fiamata (new)

Ramses walked into the room, the pharoh sat on his throne. he bowed. "cousin, I request to take a few slaves home with me"
the pharoh studied him before agreeing. "You finally see things my way. slaves are a necessity! Royals should not be forced to do things like commoners. take as many as you like"
Ramses nodded and left

message 39: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) janessa just nodded curling into a tighter ball hiding her body from veiw and showing her back. her shirt was torn to rags from the whipping

message 40: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Cleo ripped the end of her dress and began cleaning Janes scared back, as she said a small chant to herself and soon the marks were gone from her back,"There all better."

message 41: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa shivered tears running down her face

message 42: by Fiamata (new)

Ramses came back. "can you walk?" he asked the slave

message 43: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa shrugged and winced

message 44: by Fiamata (new)

Ramses picked her up and set her on her feet. "Walk, I can't be seen carrying a slave"

message 45: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa nodded and shivered still covering her uppr body with her arms and hair

message 46: by Fiamata (new)

"follow me" he said walking out of the room

message 47: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa nodded and followed him her head ducked low

message 48: by Fiamata (new)

As soon as they were out of the palace he slipped into an alley. "how are you doing?"

message 49: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr Sesheta was walking to her temple for the midmorning prayer when she noticed blood drops on the sand leading from the palace down to a small side alley.

message 50: by Fiamata (new)

ramses heard someone coming and stood infront of janessa

« previous 1