Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Other cabins > Athena Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 735 (735 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Kelsey (last edited Jul 04, 2011 07:39PM) (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Tons and tons of books, walls are basically book shelves, fifteen beds or so. Etc.

Counselor: Amber

message 2: by Mason Lance (new)

Mason Lance (bxywxnder) | 13 comments Sirius walked in

message 3: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Jazz walked in,"Cody?"

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody looked up, black frame glasses on his face--he had books opened and scattered around him. a pen in his mouth from when he'd been thinking "That's me"

message 5: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She smiled and made her hair turn back to rainbow,"Logan wanted me to give this to you"she handed him the book

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody's face lit up "Finally!" he exclaims before opening it and going through all the monster information through the ages "I've been trying to get my hands on this"

message 7: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Your a real nerd, aren't you?"she looked around

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody takes his glasses off, revealing his gorgeous blue eyes, and sets them on the book pile. He smiles--his smile naturally charming and adorable "Naw, I'm just obsessed when I don't know something"

message 9: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She blushed and looked at teh ground,"Seems like your a nerd. But some nerds are cute"

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody smirks "Oh? You don't say?" he sees her blush and chuckles "Did you know blush is caused by increased heart rate. Usually that happens with sudden emotions"

message 11: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Did you know that i can change the color of you hair?"she made his hair turn blue

message 12: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody raises an eyebrow "Child of Iris I'm guessing?"

message 13: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) ((gtg))

"Yes"she nodded and his hair turned back to normal

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody chuckles and puts the end of the pen in his mouth "Can you come here a minute daughter of Iris?"

message 15: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) ((bye))

She walked over to him,"What are you gonna do?"

message 16: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody pulls out his own personal study book "Nothing scary I promise you" he said with his slight british accent "I just want to see a few things'

message 17: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Are you british?"she asked

message 18: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody smirks "Why yes dear I am" he leans back in his chair

message 19: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "You have an accent"she smiled,"So, what things do you want to know?"

message 20: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody looks through his notes and the missing Iris sections "What exactly can a Child of Iris do?"

message 21: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) ((brb))

"change the color of objects"

message 22: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody writes that down "Any weaknesses?"

message 23: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I'm not finished with teh first question. We all ahve diffrent powers. My sister Anna can create illusions by bending the colors in light. I can change the color of objects and see the future"she smiled

message 24: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody blinks and leans back stunned "Seeing the future? Seriously?"

message 25: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Yeah, but that's because the fates gave me that power. It's like Alice from Twlight. I get visions at random times and sometimes can force myself to have visions. But there is a down side to it"

message 26: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody writes it down "i see..."

message 27: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Yeah"she nodded,"You really love knowing things"

message 28: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody looks up from his writing "What'd you--oh...yeah" he nods "Yeah I like knowing things'

message 29: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I can tell"she sat on the floor,"So, what do you do other than interview random people about what there powers are?"

message 30: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody shrugs "Sometimes, other times I just ask when I can get my hands on it"

message 31: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Cody, do you do anything fun?"she asked

message 32: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody chuckles "Your definition of fun and mine must be different"

message 33: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "It probably is. Do you draw, listen to music?"

message 34: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody nods "I like classical music"

message 35: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I like Betthoven, Eminem, Katy Perry, Lil Wayne, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Justin Beiber, and some others"she shrugged

message 36: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody raises an eyebrow and makes a face "Justin Bieber? that sound positively atrocious"

message 37: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "He's cute and a good singer"she poked him,"Do you draw?"

message 38: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody raises an eyebrow at her poke "Not much" he admits

message 39: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I draw too much"she smiled,"My friend Cosmo says i'm addicted"

message 40: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody raises an eyebrow "Really now? What sort of artwork do you do?"

message 41: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I sketch and paint. I don't use oil pasteles though"

message 42: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody smiles softly "Maybe sometime you'll have to give me a call on the telly and I'll take a look at them"

message 43: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She giggled,"Sure"

message 44: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody chuckles "What's so funny?"

message 45: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Your accent. It's cute"

message 46: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody looks up "Amber! Hey sis over here!" he looks back to Jazz "How exactly is my accent 'cute'"

message 47: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "It jsut is"she shrugged and bit her lip

message 48: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody smirks "Well to be quiet frank darling i don't see the difference between my accent and yours" he says putting all his home accent into it.

message 49: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) ((gtg, bye!))

She frowned,"Your confusing me"

message 50: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cody smirks 'Exactly dear"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15