Boarding School Roleplay! discussion

Dorms and Houses > Aurora&GwynivereDeer's Room (:

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Carter jumped as the girl walked in, nearly dropping her book. "Oh, you must be Gwyn.." She said quietly with a shy smile.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((Don't worry about it. :D I'm going actually have to log off soon anyway...))

"Well, I'm Carter...but you probably knew that..." She blushed. Shifting in the window seat. "I didn't unpack because I wasn't sure if you had a preference as to which bunk you had."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Carter bit her lip to keep from laughing. "Are you alright?"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((Haha me too...Kind of...))

"Y-you speak french?"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((Agreed))

"Oh, I from England...but you can't really tell because I am starting to loose my accent." She shrugged.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Carly knocked on the door.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "It's open" Carter called.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Carly opened the door. "I think I'm your new roomate."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Hi." Carter said sweetly, putting down her book to see if she could help.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"My name is Carly" Carly said

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "I'm Carter. Do you need any help?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"The main office said to go to this room."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "I know. I was called just a minute ago saying you'd be coming, I meant any help with bags or something."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. I'm fine."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She nodded "Alright. Well, I'll be in the music room if you need me. Do you know where that is?" She asked getting up.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I took a tour."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Okay, I'll see you later then." She smiled sweetly.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Hey, Gwyn." Carter said. "this is Carly. She's our new roommate. The office called while you were gone." She explained to her roommate.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Carter laughed. "It's not nearly as odd as having a general boy's name." She shrugged. "The first time I met most of my teachers they all said the expected another boy to be in their class."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow." Carly said

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She shrugged laughing a bit. "I like the name Gwyn and other people don't is up to them. Personally, I just think they are jealous."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She laughed "okay."