Teen Help discussion

Welcome! > Message to members

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie, ♥ My wishes are with you ♥ (new)

Jamie (Leafycantplaygames) | 24 comments Mod
Fell free to do anything!
Make topics.
Ask questions.
ANYTHING!
I won't be upset, and neither should anyone else. :P
There are tons of folders for topics already, but if you have a topic that doesn't fit in one, LET ME KNOW! I'm aiming for no general topics in this group. :D

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Silver (new)

Silver you don't have a topic for health. like physical health. like I was an idiot and didn't bother with my infected toes for a few months and now I'm worried I'm never going to have toenails again DX lol XDXD you also might want to add like, eating disorders, self-harm, and depression....

message 3: by Jamie, ♥ My wishes are with you ♥ (new)

Okay. I'll make those in a bit. (I GTG help my mom clean her car. XD)

Feel free to invite her! It's not a super strict thing. I just made this group because I got kicked out of a group because they didn't want any teens to ask questions.
Plus I put an age limit because it's Teen Help not Teen Pity Party. And most younger kids just want to complain most of the time, instead of listening to advice.
If you know her on GR invite her! It's not super strict. I mean, when this group gets bigger some members might have questions about sex and stuff. That's another reason why I put that limit.
But, if she's really mature and you know her on GR, go ahead. I don't have a prob with it.

message 4: by Silver (new)

Silver So is this group mainly just asking questions/wanting advice, or does it also include ranting? I read other ppls' rants :/ you could possibly consider having a folder for rants. just an idea.

message 5: by Jamie, ♥ My wishes are with you ♥ (new)

Okay.

message 6: by Silver (new)

Silver btw... do you want me to advertise this on the dA group? cuz some ppl would probably join.

message 7: by Jamie, ♥ My wishes are with you ♥ (new)

Sure! Go right ahead!

message 8: by Angie (new)

Angie (baby-_-) | 5 comments hey join my new group its all about making new friends

message 9: by Silver (new)

Silver perhaps you should have an advertisement topic? :/

message 10: by Angie (new)

Angie (baby-_-) | 5 comments nah im to lazy lol

message 11: by Silver (new)

Silver I was talking to Tie-dye XD