Teen Help discussion

Welcome! > Welcome to Teen Help! Want to introduce yourself?

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie, ♥ My wishes are with you ♥ (new)

Jamie (Leafycantplaygames) | 24 comments Mod
Hello everyone! Welcome to Teen Help! I'm Tie-Dye Titan! You can call me Titan! :D My name Tie-Dye Titan come from my love of Tie-Dyeing things and the show Teen Titans! XD I love to help people! And I usually help people on a website called Stardoll. But so many people there are jerks, not so much on Goodreads, so that's why I made this group! There are jerks here, but there are less. XD I'm really bad at introduction as you can see. XD So you'll have to get to know me by actually talking to me. XP

♥ My wishes are with you ♥

message 2: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) Hey y'all, I'm Gloria.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! My name is Sidnee. I saw this group and I had to join. I've been working on a website that has basically the same idea as the group. Advice for teens from teens. So when ever I get that up i'll post it!

message 4: by Jamie, ♥ My wishes are with you ♥ (new)

Hey, Gloria! Hi, Sidnee! Welcome! :D

That's cool, Sidnee! :D Are you using a free website maker? Or something else?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm looking for a free website maker that will do what i want it too do. Right now I'm using weebly.com.

message 6: by Jamie, ♥ My wishes are with you ♥ (new)

Have you tried webs.com? I use them a lot.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey im Clarinet, but everyone calls me Netty or Clari! I found this group and fell in love! Hopefully, it gets popular! Ill try to help!

Ps-
Teen Titans are awesome!

message 8: by Jamie, ♥ My wishes are with you ♥ (new)

HI, CLARI!!!!!!! 8D

It's been a long time since someone actally posted here. XDXDXD I'm happy someone actally did. XP I actally almost forgot about my own group. Heh. XD

PS- Totally awesome. XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe, thats okay...I do that all the time...and im glad to be here!!! Cant wait to get thisgroup up and running....thanks for the welcome!!!!

message 10: by Jamie, ♥ My wishes are with you ♥ (new)

Oh, one more thing.
There are a TON of places to put topics. There just aren't any topics as of right now. So feel free to post any topics you want! :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, cool! i will, I will..

message 12: by Silver (new)

Silver do you mind if I join or do you feel stalked? I usually talk to people here: http://imreallynotokay.deviantart.com/
and my mom ordered me a psychology book cuz I'm so obsessed with this topic :/ but I'll leave if you want.

message 13: by Jamie, ♥ My wishes are with you ♥ (new)

Nah, it's fine. :)

message 14: by Silver (new)

Silver oh
yay
btw... I think you know I messaged you on fb....

message 15: by Jamie, ♥ My wishes are with you ♥ (new)

Didn't see it. DX Sry.

message 16: by Angie (new)

Angie (baby-_-) | 5 comments hey everybody look up my new group love and hope you can find it on my profile

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 3 comments Hello there! My name is Lizzy! You can find me on deviant art, under the name Imapoetaniknowit.

Titan, your friend may have sent me here. Maybe she told you about me? She said that she did...
I apologize if this is false...
She is also on Deviant art.

It is nice to meet you all!

-Lizzy

message 18: by Silver (new)

Silver yes I did (: (I'm thedragonsghost)

message 19: by Jamie, ♥ My wishes are with you ♥ (new)

Hello Lizzy!

Yes she has. And it's nice to meet you! ^_^

message 20: by Angie (new)

Angie (baby-_-) | 5 comments hey lizzy! how are you lol

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 3 comments I am good! Thank you all very much for the warm welcome! I am very happy!

message 22: by Silver (new)

Silver -likes above comment-

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 3 comments Haha!

message 24: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Britton | 17 comments Hey, I'm Alex. I'm a Transgender FTM with very little support in my real life, so I use writing and reading to escape. I'm a singer/songwriter on acoustic guitar.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! What do you write about or read mainly?

And welcome! The group sort of died, but...we can fix that...haha

message 26: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Britton | 17 comments I read Realistic Fiction and write the same. I also write songs, poems, and short stories about teens going through issues that I have.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome sauce!

have you posted any in your Writing file in Goodreads? I'd love to read if you would share...?!

message 28: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Britton | 17 comments Yeah I've posted some of my poetry on my page :) check it out if you wanna

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I only access it if i'm your friend? Let me check....*runs to Alex's profile page!!!*

message 30: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Britton | 17 comments Were you able to get to it?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ehhh.....

YESSSSSHHHHH!!!!

Okay, which one would you like me to look at first?

message 32: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Britton | 17 comments It makes absolutely no difference to me. "You Are The Minority" is a slam poem about homophobia, that might be a good start. Then just have at it. lol

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I shall read that one then. Ill be right back. Thank you oh so very much!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

That was gorgeous. I loved it.

It was pure and simple, meaningful and memorable. It was spiteful in such a way that I felt a little bit...enlightened in a positive way. Its like mixed emotions, good and bad feelings I mean, bouncing back a forth.

And I can so relate.

message 35: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Britton | 17 comments Fluffy_Cat13 *DA FLUFFIEST!* wrote: "That was gorgeous. I loved it.

It was pure and simple, meaningful and memorable. It was spiteful in such a way that I felt a little bit...enlightened in a positive way. Its like mixed emotions,..."

Thanks a lot Fluffy :) I put a LOT of emotion into it. I read it at a poetry reading and got SO MANY compoliments, that I was really surprised! :))

message 36: by Motor Ampora (new)

Motor Ampora | 3 comments Hello ^.^ I'm Owl/Checks whatever you wish to call me~
I'm hyper, active, love to move around at all times, but can get extremly quiet, cold, cruel, and dark. e-e
I'm bisexual, and love everyone around me.
Random Facts:
Fave foods: Chinese food! Strawberries, no I don't eat them together! xP
Least fave foods: Ergh, none really!
Fave color: Black, purple, red!
Dislikes: My tummy I has a alcer in it, it bothers me x-x Haters, People who give ya a hard time.
Intresting extremly random facts: 8th grade, chiller, loves Blood on the dance floor, drawing since I was in 6th grade. ^-^

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everybody! I'm Kieva!
I'm bisexual, but I have not come out yet except to my closest friends.

I'm going to copy Owl and do some random facts too! :P

Fav Colors: Yellow, Red, and Black
Fav Band: Evanescence
Grade: 8th
Interests: Photography, dance, writing, reading, World History, HARRY FREAKING POTTER
Loves: People, photography, art, dancing, books, History class, my best friends, fantasy, forests, goats, unicorns, dragons, pirates, the Harry Potter Series, Fred Weasley, Severus Snape, the Hunger Games, Peeta, Finnich, Haymitch, Rue, Homestuck (If you don't know what this is, you probably don't want to), whimsical clothing, dreams about flying, really good movies especially the Lord of the Rings, mud, red lipstick, Gay peoples voices (they're so cute!), Disney World, lacy bras, really big boats, tree houses, potatoes, cheese, soup, colorful hair, debating, sushi... etc...
Doesn't Like: People who judge, liars, ex-best friends, the left-over streak of marker on the whiteboard that teachers ALWAYS leave, bossy people, show offs, people who are sad but won't tell you what's wrong, movies without any comic relief... yeah thats about it!

message 38: by Motor Ampora (new)

Motor Ampora | 3 comments Homestuck
Take all my love
ALL OF IT

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Caspen

I am in reality 17. I play guitar, ukulele, piano, bass clarinet ( all trypes ) and I like to sing. Music is my favorite thing.
I am not sure what my sexuality is, I think I am gay, but I might be bi. anyhow, moving.
I like any music, as long as it's not country.

message 40: by Lily (last edited Dec 27, 2012 12:26AM) (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 2 comments Hi. I'm Ella.

Colors:baby blue and lilac purple
Fav Singer: Taylor Swift, Pink, and One Direction
Grade:7th
Interests:Reading, writing, music, history, mythology
Loves:My best friends, Twilight, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Maximum Ride, writing stories, singing, playing piano, reading/writing fan fiction, my best friend' s boyfriend, homesteads, my family, my creative writing teacher, the avengers, Thor, Chris hemsworth
Doesn't Like:bullies, judgmental people, snobs, queen bees, Team Gale girls, tomatoes
Other:I cut myself because I'm in love with my best friend' s boyfriend

message 41: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey Hey everyone, I'm Lindsey and I'm 14 supposedly with the problem of under eating but I say that I eat enough and I just feel like I'm making myself fat when I eat. I don't think I have a complete eating disorder, but what do I know? Anyway how is your life? Lol

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello

I am 16
My favorite color is orange
I am 5'6
I am in grad 10
I cut
I starve
I have depression
I have anxiety attacks
I have tried to kill myself many times
I have too many pets
I love manga/anime
I read, sing, draw, and write
I play French Horn and Mellophone
I am asexual
I hate the human race
I hate me
I hate my family

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Mackenzie

message 44: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Hey. I'm Lizzy

I hate myself. I wish I had a normal family. My dad has anger problems you could say. He overreacts over tiny things. He ruins my mom and sisters life. And I think he will ruin mine. I want to run away but I can't. I want to stay as a kid but I don't want to disappoint my family or anyone. I don't know what to do. But anyways HAI! What up?

message 45: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 1 comments Hellooooo I am Caitlin(: