Camp Half Blood! discussion

Old Topics > SUMMER SOLSTICE COMPETITION!!! ENTER HERE!!!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Did you have a good time at the Summer Solstice? Awesome! Enter your name, who you went with (if anyone) and why you think you should get the prize! Winners will be picked by Robyn and Ellie!

message 2: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1106 comments Josh/Rommie- Josh used to be like a major player, but then he stopped to be closer to his bro Matt and to be more than friends with Rommie. They've both changed to be together and because their awesome like that!!

((lolz robz))

Drac/Hanna- They are both devious and love to prank!!!! How can they not be perfect for each other!!

((lol I doubt any of them are gonna win..... rofl))

message 3: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) oooooooooooo!

or maria and krissy! they are flippin adorable if i do say so myself....

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha...they are....and im not just saying that because Krissy is mine...haha

message 5: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) same here XD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm...Id say Logan and Avin...but thats tragic...and they both died....

message 7: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) true....

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

*Tear*

message 9: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1106 comments ikr?!?!
They should still win tho!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

haha....that would be...funny...like, funny strange, not funny haha...

message 11: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1106 comments hahaha-
oh sorry XP
gtg

message 12: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) XD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I say that a lot...

You shiver with antici...pation....

MWHAHAHAA!!!

message 14: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) *headwall* i hate that i can't word things properly.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Josh and Rommie- They're perfect together! Rommie doesn't fall easily and had never really felt love before, this was the first time! She had a great time with him.

Thalia/Ulquiorra-Well, there cute, you gotta admit. Thalia saved Ulquiorra from killing himself and she makes him sane...and he makes her happy even though she's always depressed. Even though she went with Theo, she felt bad hanging out with Ulquiorra..

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Josh and Rommie- They're perfect together! Rommie doesn't fall easily and had never really felt love before, this was the first time! She had a great time with him.

Thalia/Ulquiorra-Well, there cute, you gotta admit. Thalia saved Ulquiorra from killing himself and she makes him sane...and he makes her happy even though she's always depressed. Even though she went with Theo, she felt bad hanging out with Ulquiorra..

message 17: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Could you include that post, please?

message 18: by Ellie (new)

Ellie OK. Well, LAST MINUTE POSTS MUST BE SUBMITTED SOON! ROBYN AND I WILL CONSIDER THE SINGLES AND THE COUPLES!

message 19: by Ellie (last edited Jul 18, 2011 10:24AM) (new)

Ellie Kristina-(for the singles place) Because she showed up in a totally fabulous outfit. :) Plus she wasn't mean to anyone and she tried to stop people from being mean to certain people.

Theo-(ditto) Because even when Thalia broke his heart by going with Ulquiorra, he took it stoically and tried to leave her alone to let her be happy instead of bothering her.

message 20: by Ellie (new)

Ellie LAST CHANCE TO POST YOUR SINGLES HERE!

message 21: by Michael, Dr. Frankenstein (new)

Michael (thefrenchhornguy) | 343 comments Mod
what are the singles

message 22: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Singles--like people who went to the Solstice without a date. You have to have RP'ed there to enter.

message 23: by Ellie (new)

Ellie TOPIC CLOSED! WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS EVENING IN THE NEWSPAPER!!!