Suicide, a no go discussion

Mental health > bipolar disorder

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) | 26 comments This is another mental condition that causes suicides. Unfortunately, the majority of people have never heard of it. So, again, anything you can find out about it, post it here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

isnt it mood swings?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

thats what i thought

message 4: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Sorta I looked it up and it appears to be where you have really sever mood swings.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

its pretty intinse

message 6: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) | 26 comments Yeah, my best friend has it...it's totally horrendous. He has hallucinations and "hyper" periods, which leaves him completely blank as to what he's done when he "comes down" from them.

message 7: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) | 26 comments Oh, and apparently, it can be caused by a lack of lithium (I think) in the diet. That's something my best friend's doctor said anyway.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i want hallucination if your me it would make sence

message 9: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) | 26 comments Emo Guy/ Mr. Pyro wrote: "i want hallucination if your me it would make sence"

Huh?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Im weird and i kinda do hypnosis and can make people have mild hallucinations.... no matter who trys i never see anything

message 11: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) I'm still confused.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I make people see with mild hypnosis

message 13: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) So you can hyptonize someone?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes

message 15: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Okay, but someone can't hyptonize you?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

They can either I am not deep enough or I cant be hypnotized..... A small portion of all people can't be hypnotized

message 17: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Imteresting, i did not know that. I thought everyone could be hypnotized.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I think you have to be 10 or 11 because you start having real dreams

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh in every 1 of ? Kids have bipolar

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Alex *Believers Never Die* wrote: "My mom teaches school, and every year she has a kid or two in her class that has Bipolar Disorder. That's really my only experience with it, besides hearing about celebrities who have it. Pete Went..."

And don't forget the fact that he wrote Hum Hallelujah because the original song "Hallelujah" was the one that he says saved him. He included a part of the original chorus towards the end of Hum Hallelujah where it goes all soft and they all sing it.

message 21: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) I haven't really lived with someone but my grandfather had it the last couple years he was alive. (He died of cancer and apoarenly that was some how a side affetct) It changed his personality alot and well.......

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

How does bipolar form

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) i guess just like any other mental issue. chemical inbalances in the brain. hereditary things too can raise the risk of getting it.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh

message 25: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Morgan's pretty much right. I know if you are under alot of stress or pressure continusally for a long time it can form.

message 26: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 74 comments Mod
It has many different contributers that all lead to it. Enviroment, herditary, chemicals, drugs, etc.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Irene wrote: "Morgan's pretty much right. I know if you are under alot of stress or pressure continusally for a long time it can form."

woo!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Irene wrote: "Morgan's pretty much right. I know if you are under alot of stress or pressure continusally for a long time it can form."

I'm under stress and pressure not alays but you know what I mean.. I like it... It keeps be focused....

message 29: by KB (new)

There's a good amount of stress and then there's too much. The too much is when you're so stressed you can't sleep.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) me too, during the school year.

message 31: by KB (new)

Same. At the moment it's Chucky, the human cebtipede and Incedious's fault.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too

message 33: by Beth (new)

Beth (b00kwurm) bipolar disorder can be hereditary. i have a mild case and even though the moods aren't as severe as a full-blown case of it, it still gets pretty bad. i could be in a good mood then one small thing can send me spiraling downhill. it makes some of my actions completely irrational and there's nothing to stop my irrationality when i am in the midst of it

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Gloria wrote: "This is another mental condition that causes suicides. Unfortunately, the majority of people have never heard of it. So, again, anything you can find out about it, post it here."

I actually might have this...or Multiple Personality Disorder...

message 35: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 38 comments Checked the site. Got all but 4. Staying home from school or work cuz my mom would beat me if I did and the other 3 were adult things. Marriage jobs and finances. I've also been told many times I act bipolar before I even knew what it meant

message 36: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 38 comments I know...

message 37: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Call me Music (new)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 242 comments Mod
KB (Psycho Music Soldier) wrote: "There's a good amount of stress and then there's too much. The too much is when you're so stressed you can't sleep."

Haha ^^' that's just how stressed I am now! It's not for tests or anything, it's life :).

Eh anyways, I think I might have it after experiencing this last weekend... I was really, and I mean REALLY happy that I wasn't in school Friday due to a family vacation for my sisters dance. Its like I've never been happy. I was "high" through out the weekend and last week I was close to suicide. In fairly far from the edge. So you don't have to go "It's a bad thing" "don't do it" ect. I get it :)

message 38: by Maddie (new)

Maddie  | 6 comments I have, know a family where A good portion of then have bipolar disorder. Its hard to live with, my dad has it as everyone seems to think I have it too.

message 39: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Call me Music (new)

Im going to kinda keep count on highs and lows

message 40: by Maddie (new)

Maddie  | 6 comments My highs normally are during the day or super early in the morning.. Though I tend to like Gloria 's friend forget what happened during them, I just, blank.

message 41: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Call me Music (new)

i blank to often.... then i remeber like a week later xD.... that doesn't matter though. Thats normal for a stressed mind. I get highs when I'm out of the house and with goodfriends

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

im start to flipout random, then be cheery like 2 seconds later, then be all depressed....... its werid

message 43: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Call me Music (new)

i think thats normal .-.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

oh. that releaves me :D

message 45: by Maddie (new)

Maddie  | 6 comments Yeah, it happens to me as well, but I tend to get oddly aggressive during my lows..

message 46: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Call me Music (new)

So do i, I am rather aggressive a lot but it's hard to control in my lows... F.... I'm in a bloodly low. I'm good until some one gets my wrong side

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) I used to think I was bipolar, but now I think I have borderline personality disorder. Its symptoms pretty much describe me perfectly.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I also kinda suffer from this, my mood swing insanly, one second i ma happy but the next I am so pissed and I dont know know and Ihave to beat something up beat the crap out of someone lets say to calm down...

message 49: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) I have a hunch I'm bi-polar. I know I'm depressed, but I'm thinking I'm bi-polar too.

message 50: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Go to a psychologist and they would be able to tell you for sure. I have a friend who is bi-polar and she says things are alot better now that she has seen someone about it (her bi-polar affected her focus in class and disrupted her sleep cycle so she felt really bad most of the time and was easily irrated). However they found the smallest amount of drug that works for her and she is really happy and has her life back together.

« previous 1