Suicide, a no go discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) | 26 comments I was thinking we could have inspirational quotes on the website, just to be reassuring. So, if you have any, please share :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

when the world says give up, hope whispers "live some more"

message 3: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) | 26 comments "Indulging depression is like indulging a horrible, wilful child."

That's not very inspiring actually.....

message 4: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) | 39 comments In the end, it only matters what god thinks, and, as everyone is made in his image and he's perfect, so are you.

message 5: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) | 39 comments Less religious:

It all comes down to you in the end. All you need is your own happiness and satisfaction. If somebody doesn't like it, they aren't wrth your time, or effort.

message 6: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Excatly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree

message 8: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 74 comments Mod
These are things either I've written or my friends have told me.

Quotes/Reflections

"Laugh often, live a lot, love forever"

Love doesn't always come as it goes. It's odd, misshapen and broken and, yet, it's the closest thing we have to perfection.

Life is like something made of glass, so beautiful yet fragile. When it falls apart you're faced with three choices. You either morn over it, throw it away or use the pieces to make something even more beautiful.

It really is possible to make something out of nothing. Girls do it all the time ;)

If I could have anything I wanted I'd want you... to be happy.

I don't care who you love as long as you have the capacity to do so.

message 9: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) @KB and Alex:Great Quotes, I like them all.

message 10: by KB (new)

Thank you :D, both if you.

message 11: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) You're welcome :)

message 12: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Do you by chamce have any more?

message 13: by KB (new)

Me? Uh no not at the moment.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Alex *Believers Never Die* wrote: ""I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me. The best of us can find happiness in misery."
-"I Don't Care" by Fall Out Boy"

Dang, I was gonna write that one! Psh, great minds think alike! Well, the FOB quote I have isn't really inspirational to anyone else, I don't think, but it makes sense to me because music is my only refuge. "We're the therapists pumping through your speakers, delivering just what you need." -Fall Out Boy, Sophomore Slump Or Comeback of the Year

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) yeap. "the best way to make it through with hearts and wrists in tact is to realize 2 out of 3 aint bad." -im like a lawyer with the way im always trying to get you off (me & you)

message 16: by KB (new)

Not inspirational but you know what the hay

-- Amy explains the origins of the Valentine's heart shape: "Did you know that the iconic Valentine's heart shape is not actually based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over?" Penny: "So, I spent seventh grade dotting my 'I's with little asses?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex *Believers Never Die* wrote: "Be strong now
because things will get better.
It might be stormy now
but it can't rain forever."

nice

message 18: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) One of my favorite quotes in general (not really sure if it is insprantional)

"Great people are not amazing at what they do because of technique; but because of their passion for what they do."

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) "I just want to be better than your head's only medicine." -FOB, "From Now On We Are Enemies"

message 20: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Thanks, I have a collage that I add all my favorite quotes to (along with other stuff).

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Alex *Believers Never Die* wrote: "Morgan wrote: ""I just want to be better than your head's only medicine." -FOB, "From Now On We Are Enemies""

That's one of my favorite FOB songs. <3"

holy crap me too! its a 4-way tie between from now on we are enemies, hum hallelujah, sugar we're goin down, and dance, dance.

message 22: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Thanks Carmel, i liked that one :)

message 23: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "Life isn't about waiting for the storm; but dancing in the rain."

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) what if i wait for the storm to come, then dance in the rain? because i do that a lot. literally.

message 25: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Meaning life isn't about waiting for something to happen it's about doing something when it does happen. (I go out in the rain too as long as it isn't thundering ect and isn't in the dead of winter)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) haha i know what it means, but it is fun to run around in the rain

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) KB (Forever Alone) wrote: "I thought it was coon eye that all the hott dudes try for?"

i dont know, im home alone today so no boy is gonna see me. unless my sister and her boyfriend come over O.O

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Irene wrote: "Morgan wrote: "that sounds really fun, running in the rain :)
i just used eyeliner for the first time and I LOOK LIKE A PANDA! :D
this is gonna be awesome"

It was fun, I there was a non muddy pudd..."

:O sweeet! i like going through deep puddles! when it rains on my street, since its just one big steep hill, all the water collects at the side of the road at the curb. my friend and i always put on flip flops and walk through it. we call it a foot wash :)

message 29: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Yeah, my tennis shoes are drying though after i washed them (i don't live in the city i live in the country so a non muddy puddle is very rare.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Irene wrote: "Yeah, my tennis shoes are drying though after i washed them (i don't live in the city i live in the country so a non muddy puddle is very rare."

i live in the country too :) but we usually dont have any puddles on our street because of the hill. the water is always moving.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Alex *Believers Never Die* wrote: "Morgan wrote: "that sounds really fun, running in the rain :)
i just used eyeliner for the first time and I LOOK LIKE A PANDA! :D
this is gonna be awesome"

AWESOME! I love eyeliner. :)
It's the on..."

haha its true! good thing im home alone...

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) o my god. my mom just called and asked if i wanted a t shirt from shops around where theyre staying and she said "any current bands you like" so i said "not any that wont scare you" and she was like "well what would that be?" and im like "black veil brides" and she said "backville rides?" and i was like *FACEPALM* "NO" and she's like "what is it" and im like "black-the color, veil, v-e-i-l, like someone puts over their face, brides, b-r-i-d-e-s" and shes like "where did you find them?" and i explain all about my friends at school and shes like "are they from here? where are they from?" and i, not knowing anything, was like "i...dont...know" and she said she looked them up on the internet and i was like *NOOOOO* because i knew she wouldnt like how they look. so then i told her to just get me a my chemical romance shirt.

message 33: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Are you in trouble? My parents are pretty okay with things i like even if they don't like it. (Unless it is like innapropate which doen't happen)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) nah, im probably not in trouble, but my mom is going to be considerably more "concerned" about me now... and she probably wont want me listening to that much screamo...

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) but she cant say anything about it until she comes back next week so im good for now.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) oh yeah and when i first told her "my chemical romance" she thought i said "mechanical romance" and im like *DOUBLE FACEPALM*

message 37: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Oh, is she on vacation?

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) both my parents are fishing

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan wrote: "o my god. my mom just called and asked if i wanted a t shirt from shops around where theyre staying and she said "any current bands you like" so i said "not any that wont scare you" and she was lik..."

LOL!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Irene wrote: "Are you in trouble? My parents are pretty okay with things i like even if they don't like it. (Unless it is like innapropate which doen't happen)"

same...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Gloria wrote: "I was thinking we could have inspirational quotes on the website, just to be reassuring. So, if you have any, please share :)"

I don't really have a quote....only a poem I wrote that might help...

"This poem goes out to the ones like me.
The ones who forgot who they wanted to be.
The ones who are blind from all their tears.
The ones taken over by their silent fears.
The ones who can't speak, who are without a voice.
The ones uncomfortable with making the choice.
I tell you this now, stand up and fight.
Never give in to the hatred and spite.
A lesson i've learned through all my years,
To stand up and face my darkest fears."

message 42: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) | 26 comments Poems work. :) And that one is awesome

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanx...

message 45: by Belén (new)

Belén (beeelu) | 7 comments I don't know about you but i'm a big fan of reading quotes..in fact in my tumblr i always try to add a quote related to the photo i post..anyways without more delay here are some of my fav to inspire.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win."
— Mahatma Gandhi

"Where there is love there is life."
— Mahatma Gandhi

"Nobody can hurt me without my permission."
— Mahatma Gandhi <--- Remember this! is very important!

"Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning."
— Mahatma Gandhi
About the last quote..i want to add that people who has desire to kill themselves have most likely depression, wich means that it is impossible for them to see a bright future for them, so if you are one of those people, you shouldn't feel guilty or down for not being capable of doing this. It doesn't mean that you are weak, you just need help of several people to slowly start changing your point of view, because you are without a doubt able to overcome whatever life has throw you (i don't know if throw is the right word) it's just that the change developes really slowly. Anyways i know i said that you need several people, but i know a person who overcome a lot on his own, he had only one persone, but in the end the only person who can change your life is you, no one else.
Anyways...here is another quote y really like and is a speech of Rocky to his son i really like it, an it has a very truthful (don't know if the word is correct) message:
'But somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped being you. You let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame, like a big shadow. Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you!'
To me this is really inspirational..
I've got a lot more, but i don't think anyone will read this, tho i hope they do!
Greetings from Chile (:

message 46: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Belén wrote: "I don't know about you but i'm a big fan of reading quotes..in fact in my tumblr i always try to add a quote related to the photo i post..anyways without more delay here are some of my fav to inspi..."

Thanks for sharing Belen! I love quotes too.

message 47: by Belén (new)

Belén (beeelu) | 7 comments I'm kind of addicted to them. When i was in my third year of high school (i think the system here is different, there are 8 years of middle school, and then 4 years of high school, then college), i was chosed as class representative and one of the first things i did was putting a lot of quotes in my classroom. Also i did a few to my boyfriend when he was going trough a hard time. I did them in colored cardboards (don't know if cardboars is correct *sorry my bad english*) with the shape of clouds, pretty childish but i was really proud! hahahah

message 48: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Belén wrote: "I'm kind of addicted to them. When i was in my third year of high school (i think the system here is different, there are 8 years of middle school, and then 4 years of high school, then college), i..."

It's okay, and Cardboard not Cardboars :)
Yes that is different, in the US you have elementary school (six years) then middle school (three years) then high school (four years) and then college.

message 49: by Belén (new)

Belén (beeelu) | 7 comments Oh, i see. Thanks for the correction (:

message 50: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) No problem, the English language can be tricky.

« previous 1