Mind Blowing Character Roleplays!!! discussion

Mermaid > Mermaid RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 242 (242 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ♥Sky♥ , Ben's Girlfriend (new)

♥Sky♥  | 254 comments Mod
**Start RP**

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Zia walked across the shore, loving the way the waves barely touched her toes. She sighed. I wish life could always be this peaceful, she thought.

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea  (andreaorva) Sophie walked down the beach collecting shells. She loved the feel of sand on her feet. The sound of the ocean.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Zia was so lost in her thoughts that she ran into a girl, not even realizing the girl was there. "Oh, sorry!" She said.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments (mermaids can get legs if they are dry long enough right?)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie swam in the ocean playing with the fish

message 7: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jul 10, 2011 02:33PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments kat swam quickly through the water

ren was just hanging out at the bottom of the ocean with a sword fish

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie saw Kat swim by.She followed

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments kat didnt notice natalie and swam faster "gotta get far away..."

ren looked up and saw kat and natalie

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie swam faster

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments kat heard something she looked back and stopped "what do you think your doing?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"being curious.Why are you swimming so fast"She asked

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments "thats none of your business... who are you?" kat asked narrowing her eyes

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"My names Natalie"She said returning the glare"You are you"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments "im... kat" kat said she didnt wana say her full name

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok,are you new here cuz ive never seen you in these water"She said

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments "uh yes im new here..." kat said

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie nodded"Ok than"She said

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments "sorry for being rude... but im a little jumpy so i didnt want someone following me..." kat said

ren swam over "hey whats going on?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh sorry"She said

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments kat shrugged "well its nice to meet you natalie... and who are you?" she looked at ren

"ren..." he said

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Zia looked at the ocean. Those must be really big fish to be creating that many ripples, she thought.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie peeked out of the water and saw a girl.She cursed

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Was that a pair of eyes I just saw? Zia thought with wide eyes.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments kat looked up through the water "oh great..."

"did i mention there is a girl watching you girls?" ren said

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Zia sat down in the sand. Whoa, she thought.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"You could of said that before i just saw here"She said

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments kat gared at ren "you could have told us that sooner!"

"sorry i guess it slipped my mind..." ren said then smiled

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Zia got up, ran home (which thankfully isn't that far away), put on her bathing suit, grabbed a towel and came back down to the beach and swam out into the water. Let's see how big this fish is, she thought.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie saw the girl swim into the water.She cursed again.She swam away and as far away as possible.She swam to shore,grabbed her towel and tried to dry off.After acouple miutes her tail disappered and her legs were back

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments kat saw the girl jump in "hide!" kat swam away

ren wanted to see what the girl looked like

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Wasn't the fish just here? Zia thought. She swam out a little farther and thought she saw movement beneath her. She went underwater for a minute and tried to see if she could find anything. Nothing. These fish must be cowards!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie sighed in relif when she saw the other mermaids swim away

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments ren was hiding behind a bunch of coral watching the girl

kat was on the beach with her legs back

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Zia looked back at the shore. Was that girl there earlier? I don't think so. Zia swam back to shore to talk to the girl. "Hi," Zia started. "Did you just get here?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup"Natalie said

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"And you too?" Zia nodded at the other girl.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments kat sat on a rock by the water her knees to her chest i hate meeting knew people... they never stick around...

ren looked down... the sword fish had swam away he shrugged and popped up to the surface going towards shore(away from the girls)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anyway, I'm Zia." She held her hand out for the girl to shake.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie shook her hand"Im Natalie"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you. Are you new here? Or do you just not come to the beach that often?" Zia smiled.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments kat poked a star fish

ren dried off and walked past natalie and zia

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um im new"Natalie said

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Welcome, then. I live right up there," Zia pointed to the house 50 feet away, "So I see basically everything that goes on in and around the ocean. Just today I saw these gigantic fish. I've never seen them before so they must of just swum here." Zia smiled.

(("swum" actually is a word! haha isn't it weird?))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments ren heard her and smirked but kept walking

kat was arguing with the starfish now

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Is that girl on the rock crazy? She's talking to herself! Zia thought. She tilted her head to the side in confusion as she looked at the girl on the rock.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments kat felt someone watching her and looked over at the girl "uh oh..." she must think im nuts... "and star i do not like your langauge" kat got up and walked down the beach away from zia

ren chuckled he was lying on the sand i cant beleive she agrued with a starfish...

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Zia watched as the girl walked away.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 265 comments ren looked at natalie and zia

"stupid starfish..." kat muttered

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Zia noticed the boy watching her. "Can I help you?" She asked.

« previous 1 3 4 5