Pandora Hearts discussion

The manga > Talk b]about the manga

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the manga, it was the first thing i saw of it!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i soo spelled that wrong! spell check!

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ I love Pandora Hearts!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 5 comments I love Pandora Hearts too!!!!!!! :D ive bought all the volumes. xD

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Iv'e just watched the tv show.

message 6: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 5 comments oh lol i see. is the anime done? :O

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ I guess. If it is the ending SUCKS!!!!!! it's like nothing is concluded.

message 8: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 5 comments oh. aw. D: i think its done. xD or so wikipedia said. mebbe u shud try the manga lol.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ probably :) the website I watch it on is awesome though. it's called animefreak.tv it has all kinds of anime you can watch. and it's not like crunchyroll. it's better.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ive read, i love break!

message 11: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 5 comments :D i love break too. xD lol hes funny nd stuff... kinda odd lol.

message 12: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka The manga is so awesome... haha and so is break. He so "like 'im so calm'". It makes me laugh :3

I do think, though, Alice is not a very good character. The story revolves around her right? That is good, but she is emotional, way too emotional, and hurts someone when they think differently than her. *poor oz*. I don't know D: This book is searching for HER memories, HER love, HER life, HER stuff, HER ememies... The rest of the characters, to me, seem like background fuzz O__O

The best characters that are well developed and interesting are Eliot, Break, and Leo. I like them because the author uses good and wise flashbacks for them, and we know alot about them.

Otherwise, the manga is so awesome, it's one of my favorites yet!!

message 13: by Ami (new)

Ami | 1 comments shouldn't the anime have a 2nd season :/ i'd so wanna watch it :DDD <3 pandora hearts~! but sumtimes gets rly confusing >w<