Warrior Fans discussion

Warrior Cat Character Chat > Blossomfall *** Spoilers Sign of The Moon **

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 1065 comments I really think we should talk about her now that she has joined the dark forest!!

message 2: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
We definitely should. I really don't like her now. It's just like, how dare she!? What could've driven her to the Dark Forest? She's such a sweet cat. Or was. She really messd up this time. But.... what's the point of Blossomfall being in the Dark Forest anyway?

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 1065 comments Hawkfrost lured Blossomfall the same way he lured Ivypool. He made Blossomfall feel like her mom only loved Briarlight and Blossomfall was occasionally jealous of Briarlight's attention from Millie. I was mad about the way Millie treated her in Sign of the Moon.

message 4: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (last edited Jul 04, 2011 03:37PM) (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Yeah, that was kinda cruel. Now I remember. And you'd think Millie was such a sweet cat as well...

message 5: by Whitlea (last edited Jul 04, 2011 05:36PM) (new)

Whitlea | 165 comments I pity Blossomfall, but I really think she's lacking a lot in the sense department. XP

Honestly, I think Millie made a mistake in the way she treated Blossomfall, but I think it's a bit understandable. Her daughter is disabled for life, with no shot of ever getting better. The only other cat with this condition died prematurely. Of course she's going to want to take care of her, spend more time with her. It's like when a mother finds out her child is wheelchair-bound for the rest of their life, it's a traumatizing experience for all parties involved. Emotions easily run high, and the stress probably got to her. I think Millie was worried about Blossomfall, she just didn't know how to properly express it.

I don't get why Blossomfall doesn't just talk to Millie about her feelings. It's a hard thing to do, but a much smarter option than joining up with a gang of murders you know are evil because you decide that you belong with them due to jealousy.

Like I said I pity her, but I really think she needs to learn how to make good decisions and not to be so easily decieved. What do they teach apprentices in ThunderClan these days? x3

message 6: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
I completely agree with that.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 1065 comments Whitlea Blossomfall can't tell Millie. She is afraid Millie will scold her for being jealous of Briarlight and give her a speecj on how Briarlight is disabled for life and she would give anything to be you!
I do think you are right in real life when a kid is in a wheelchair for life the parents pay more attention to them than the other kids!

message 8: by Whitlea (new)

Whitlea | 165 comments HungerGamesAddict wrote: "Whitlea Blossomfall can't tell Millie. She is afraid Millie will scold her for being jealous of Briarlight and give her a speecj on how Briarlight is disabled for life and she would give anything t..."

Like I said, it would be hard, but if she wants more attention from her mom, she isn't going to get it by training with the DF. If's she afraid of that, why can't she say that she's been feeling ignored lately, that she understands Briarlight needs extra care, but she misses her mom? I think Millie would understand if Blossomfall just told her mom she's feeling neglected.

Even if Blossomfall doesn't feel like she can talk to Millie, she could always go to Graystripe. Her dad is a nice guy, I'm sure he'd be willing to help.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 1065 comments I agree but think about Ivy thats exactly how she was lured to the DF

message 10: by Julia, a dog lover (last edited Jul 04, 2011 06:52PM) (new)

Julia, a dog lover | 455 comments I get why Millie is so upset, but I mean her daughter went MISSING, and all she said when she got back was that she was selfish brat! She is killing her other daughter without even knowing! I has a mad!

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 1065 comments And Ivy needs to talk to her about DF true intentions she just wants to be a better warrior to get Millies attemtion

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 1065 comments Who think Briarlight should become Jayfeathers apprentice??

message 13: by Shayla, Merry...-oh! Happy New Year! (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4330 comments Mod
Ivy needs to totally stay out of the picture this time. She's ruined enough, like keeping Dovewing off track because Dove is always worried about her.

I think Blossomfall needs to solve this for herself and proove something to the Clan. I'm suprised she doesn't talk to Graystripe if Millie won't listen.

message 14: by Shayla, Merry...-oh! Happy New Year! (new)

Blossomfall doesn't need to be Jay's apprentice because she's been in alliance with the Dark Forest!

And yes, Ivy needs to stop helping and get her own life straight before trying to meddle with Blossomfall's. Considering ivy nearly costed Dovewing her warrior title.

message 15: by Shayla, Merry...-oh! Happy New Year! (new)

You see, I just don't like how Ivy relies on others to help her through her life. I like a cat that can fight her own battles.

message 16: by Shayla, Merry...-oh! Happy New Year! (new)

I, myself, don't like being the base of the pyramid unless it's in cheerleading.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 1065 comments No I said Briarlight not Blossomfall she is so sweet and she has nothing better to do!

message 18: by Whitlea (new)

Whitlea | 165 comments Blossomfall ultimately needs to realize her mistake on her own. If she can't figure out what she is doing is wrong through her own thinking, then she isn't going to stop. That isn't to say she can't have some help getting to that point. People often need to be told when they're doing something that would be considered wrong.
However, I think it would be a bad idea for Ivy to try to talk to Blossom at this point. She'll have no insurance if anything goes south. She needs to be 100% sure that Blossomfall would be swayed, and honestly I think it's still likely that Blossomfall would go along with the DF even if she did realize that they were evil. (Doesn't it even say in SotM that Blossom knew they were evil? It's been awhile since I've read it. :B) I think it's going to take a lot to convince her to change.

message 19: by Shayla, Merry...-oh! Happy New Year! (new)

I don't think Ivy will be able to convince Blossom out of the DF.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 1065 comments I hate how Blossomfall thinks that if she becomes a better warrior Millie will notice her she never will!

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 1065 comments Yea it is like you know say a parent has a kid with cancer that kid will get more attention and the kid without cancer may feel alone and be jealous like Blossomfall they dont see how had the situation is

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 1065 comments Yep totally!!

message 23: by Whitlea (new)

Whitlea | 165 comments Yeah, Blossomfall just needs some fresh perspective.

message 24: by Shayla, Merry...-oh! Happy New Year! (new)

Delaney wrote: "I don't entirely agree with that. If you are about to jump off a cliff, and someone you love tells you not to go, are you stil going to do it? I guess what I'm trying to say is Ivy Can help. If s..."

If Blossomfall talks to Millie, then Millie will just yell at her for not being responsible and that Briarlight would give anything to be in her shoes. I think Blossomfall should just talk to Graystripe and he will talk to Millie.

Julia, a dog lover | 455 comments Ikr??!