Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Places around camp > Battle Arena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,610 (1610 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Try not to kill please

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard walks in and gets his Ax out, he starts slashing at Dummies

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard looks over and without looking at the target he throws an ax perfectly in the center of a target "Hey"

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard summon's his ax back to his hand. He twirls it with one hand "You new here?"

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard whistles "Dang, that's a long time little lassy"

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard laughs "Calm down Amber" he throws his Ax again.

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard grabs his ax and pulls his shirt off, throwing it aside. "So--I wanted to know if you knew Zia.."

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard smiles but tries to hide it "Nothing...I just--uh wanted to meet her"

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard glares at her "Oh shut up"

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard glares "So do you know her or not?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(( sorry im randomly jumping in! Im bored))
Leah walked into the battle arena and got at her dagger and butter knife. Yes, she was to clumsy for any other weapons. She waved "hi, im new. My names leah, daughter of calypso"

message 12: by Gio, The Last member (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 3880 comments Mod
hiro walked in and ran laps

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She recognized him from the race track.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler walks in,pulling out his short sword and walked up to the training dummies.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi " leah waved "you new?"

message 16: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) *Thera* THE ULTIMATE CRAZY PERSON wrote: ""I've met her before, once or twice. In my opinion, Katerina's really the only one who's actually gotten to know her.""

"really? Huh--guess I'll have to ask Katerina" Richard mutters before swinging his ax again.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah continued practicing stabs with her knife

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments Analie steps into the arena. She grinned. "Nice..."

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard goes a distance away and twirls his Ax before unleashing it into the target board perfectly. He wipes sweat from his brow.

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She takes out her hair pin and throws it up into the air. It turns into a glimmering sword and lands into her hand.

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((Oh, and I usually make the 3 counselors from the big three mods. How much do you usually get on?))

Richard looks over and takes his ax out "Nice pins, may I?" he asks gesturing to see her swords.

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments ((I'm on ALL the time. I live in Central time, so there might be a time difference whee you live.))

She shrugged. "Sure." she hands her sword over.

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((Oklahoma, and cool I'll make you a mod))

Richard smiles and takes the sword, he lifts it up and examines the blade "Brilliant craftsmanship...gorgeous really." he puts it into his hand "Great balance"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments ((Cool!))

"Thanks. It was a gift from dad for my 7th birthday. Can you imagine how freaked my mom was wheen she saw me playing with a sword?"

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard smiles softly "I can imagine, who's your father?" he puts the blade towards the ground and holds it back out to her

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She brings in water from the sea and twirls it around. "I'll give you a guess."

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard swings his ax around the back of his hand before turning it back into his necklace. ((This is him with the necklace= http://thetorchonline.com/wp-content/...)) and puts it around his neck. "I'm Richard by the way, son of Ares"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments ((HOTNESS))

"Analie, Daughter of Poseiden."

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((heck yes!! and it's like the best show ever! *Swoon*))

Richard nods and grabs his shirt from the ground "Nice to meet you Analie"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Nice to meet you, too."

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard nods and uses his shirt to wipe the sweat from his forehead. "When'd you get here?" he asks as he takes a dagger from the weapons selection and throws it into the target

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Just today. You?"

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard smiles softly "I've been here for years." he runs towards the uneven bars and hoists himself up into pull ups.

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She laughs. "Well, at least you can do pull-ups. I can't even lift myself up an inch!"

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard laughs and drops to the ground "Practice. Plus--any self respecting Ares child should be able to do pull ups"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Right. Just like any self-respecting Poseiden kid should be able to breath underwater."

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard cracks a small smile, he rarely laughs "I'd hope so. come on goldie locks, you and I--duel" he takes his ax out and gives it a small swing on his hand "You up for it?"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Of course!" she flips her sword up. "Allowed to use godly powers?"

message 39: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard thinks for a moment "Naw, lets do this the old fashioned way"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments ((lolz, my caarrie has brown hair))

"Ok. Ready for it?"

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((Oh I know XD))

Richard smiles and spins his ax around his hand "Come at me"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "With plesasure." she charged.

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard easily spins to the side and kicks the back of her legs to give her dead legs

message 44: by Jessica **ジェシカ* (last edited Jul 05, 2011 11:02AM) (new)

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Well, you're good." she said. She swung her sword to make him back up a little and palm struck him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him.

message 45: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard gasps and does a back hand spring instead of falling, his axe still in his hand he launches up and does a spin kick at her face

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She ducks and gets the feeling back in her legs. Standing up, she slashes her sword in a wide ark.

message 47: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) The sword meets the rod of his Axe, he pushes it towards her with a smirk "You give yet?"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Me?" she says with mock sarcasm. She pushes the axe towards him. "Never."

message 49: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard lets go of his hold and ducks before the sword could hit him though it grazed his arm.

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She takes advantage when he's low to the ground and kicks him in the stomach.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33