Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Other cabins > Demeter Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 206 (206 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kelsey (last edited Jul 04, 2011 01:00PM) (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Plants, lots of vines along the walls, Grass carpet.

Counselor: star

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeraca walked in and put her stuff on a bed she grew some small flowers and turned then in to a natural energy drink she sipped it and wondered if she had siblings

message 3: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Jul 07, 2011 09:41AM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec sighed walking past the Demeter cabin and pausing to admire the natural-ness of it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((I meant Alec O.o))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [oops sorry I don't even have a charry named james... i was texting my friend and i accidently typed his name]

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeraca head a boy out side and looked out the door "Hi..."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(Bryen,I finished with the group.)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec blinked slightly startled by the girl talking to him, he waved grimancing slightly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeraca looked at the boy and walked over to him "Hi...i'm Jeraca"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Alec." He shrugged not used to talking to people and wondering if she was some sort of assasin in disguise for talking to him, most people at camp just left him alone.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you okay?" she could see something was wroung with the boy

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Fine." He bit his lip electiricity dancing on his fingertips from awkwardness.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah....Zeus..." she smiled at the boy "You could pass for Athena....even..." she blushed "...Aphrodite"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay He nodded, unsure if she was mocking him or not he just shrugged, "Your Demeter?" he was slightly confused seeing as how she seemed more fit for Aphrodite or Apollo."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep..." she waved her hand and a patch of roses grew "And don't take the Aprodite thing the wroung way...I just meant you were cute"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec nodded his mind confused and clearly displaying it on his face, "Oh..." He felt odd as if she wasn't just talking to him to make fun of him or annoy him but rather that she was curious about him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeraca smiled at the boy blushing all over "So....you control lightning, huh?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Yeah, but I suck at it." He frowned as the electricity on his hand shocked him and scowled watching it vanish before turning back to the girl who seemed to be turning pink.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled "Wow...Hot" she blushed more

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec frowned confused by her meaning, "Are you okay? Your turning pink....."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She frowned "Ya...I just get nervous around hot guys..." her eyes widened why did she say that

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Hey guys, the name's Miranda. Got a place where I cn crash?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec blinked, "Well then you shouldn't be very nervous because I don't control Fire so I'll never be hot." He shrugged completely missing her meaning.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She frowned but still blushed "I mean like...sexy hot...your sexy...okay THERE I said it"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec turned to the girl who had walked in, "I'm Alec... This isn't my cabin so I wouldn't know...." He trailed off turning to Jeraca, "Thanks?"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She turned to Jereca. "You know where I can put my stuff?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"On a bed in side" she looked at Alec "Sorry..."

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She shruged. "Whatever." she threw her stuff on a bed by window.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec shrugged, "Why are you apologizing?" He tilted his head slightly confused by her actions.

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "This bed could use little more....something." the bed's frame started to grow black roses.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because I made you uncomfortable..." she still blushed, why did she act like this near hot guys

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She sighed and left for the forest. "Well, see you guys later."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "I'm uncomfortable always." He shrugged looking at the black roses the girl was growing on the bed. "Cool...."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeraca smiled at the boy blushing like crazy "Do you...want to....L she trailed off

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec raised a brow, "Want to?" He shrugged, waiting for her to finish her sentance.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go on a...Date with me?" she finished knowing he would say no

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec blinked thouroughly surprised, "What?" He furrowed his brow confused and feeling as though he was being punked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" she asked again

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec shook his head, "No, I heard that more like What as in 'What? A date? Why?', that what."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because you cute...and funny...and I like you...alot" she frowned

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec frowned shaking his head, "No....." Turning he left the Demeter cabin, he was not going on a date.... it would be awkward with his lack of social skills.

[not rejecting you, but he's just worried he'll make the date bad]

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She walks in, yawning, then plops down on her bed. The black roses opened their petals while she falls asleep.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She runs away crying

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She gets up and leaves.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec sighed sitting in front of the Demeter cabin, unable to get Jeraca from his mind for some odd reason.

message 46: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments Taya walked in the cabin and sat on an empty bed. she sighed and looked around,

message 47: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) (Hi! Um... Can I join? I'm a new Demeter kid and I have two characters.)

message 48: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [of course!]

message 49: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) (um... what do I do? i've roleplyed before ut I don't know where to start here. Right now one of my characters is on the beach and the other one hasn't even started in camp half blood yet.)

message 50: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [just start of somewhere =) Make the charrie then start wherever you want!]

« previous 1 3 4 5