Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Other cabins > Dionysus Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kelsey (last edited Jul 07, 2011 02:25PM) (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Grapes. Purple. Rest decorated by Counselor

Counselor: Laci

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [oooh Can Laci be the Counselor?]

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [yes]

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [Yay!]

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay The Walls are dark violet covered and the floor is all hardwood. Vines are under every window and surround the door. A large stereo system is on one wall next to the counselor's bed and the rest of the cabin is fairly bare.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "he walked in and crashed on an extra bunk.

message 7: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:18PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci entered the cabin frowning at how empty it was, sighing she went over to her bunk and took out her duffel bag dragging it to the bathroom and changing into shorts and a t-shirt before heading to her bed and sliding under the covers burrying her head in her pillow to hide from the emptyness.

[gtg... bye :) ]

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "see bow it's not so empty with me in it." he smiled

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm fell asleep and started snoring.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci yawned streching when she woke up and frowning when she looked around the empty cabin, at first she wrinkled her nose confused by a lump on one of the bunks before remembering Storm and smirking.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm woke up suddenly and fell off the bed.he looked around. Remembered he was in the Dionysus cabin and jumped to his feet like nothing happened.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci laughed, "That was smooth, so very smooth." She chuckled shaking her head and laughing.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "it works." storm said trying to make it look like his pride was still intact

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci laughed and threw off her covers standing up, "Yeah sure it does, now go on, i'm certain you want to go back to your cabin and get changed or something."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm walks back into the cabin. "alright I'm all good to go." he said.

((sorry stupid iPod))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci nodded having changed into jeans and a black t-shirt. She sat down slipping on her converse and looking over at him, "So, what to do today?" She smirked at him, "You could always help me with that training."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "wellzz I guess so...." he smiled

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci smirked, "Unless of course you have a better idea?" She raised a brow at him curious.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "no no trainings good."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci laughed, "Where do you want to train? Arena? Forest? Lake? Beach? Library?" she smirked at the last suggestion.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "now how stupid would you feel if i took that last suggestion?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci laughed, "Very, but yesterday you did say you learned from those old books so not too much, but still quite alot."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "let's go to the battle arena. I don't want monsters interrupting. Plus maybe people will not go there." he smiled. "lucky for you I've read those books so you don't have to read them."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci nodded scowling slightly, "So I'm going to have to read some of them? she muttered walking out of the cabin.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "I wouldn't look too down. Some of them are actualy ok to read." he smirked and left for the battle areana

message 27: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Jul 08, 2011 02:51PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci entered her cabin and headed to the bathroom taking a shower and changing into black sweatpants and dark blue tank-top. Sitting down on her bed she waited for the TV to turn on and curled up with her pillow hiding under the covers as she started to watch a scary movie, all the light in the cabin seeming to be gone.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci screamed when the chainsaw guy appeared on TV and ducked under her blankets peeking through to see the movie.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm knocked on the cabin door.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci jumped when the door was knocked on and stood grabbing a baseball bat from under her bed she crept over to the door pulling it open and holding the bat ready to swing she sighed in relief when it was Storm and smiled, "Oh, hi."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "why is it that everytime we meet up you surprise me. First walking out of a hole now this." he smiled. "may I come in?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci nodded and stepped away from the door way allowing him to come in before shutting the door, "I was just uhh watching a scary movie and I thought you were the chainsaw guy so... yeah" She blushed slightly before putting the bat down and shutting off the TV.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "how do you know I'm secretly not a chainsaw killer?" he said smirking. "we can watch the movie if you want."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci laughed, "If your a chainsaw guy I'm gonna hit you with the bat." She laughed and nodded pulling him over to the bed to sit with her, "I'm telling you now though, I freak during scary movies."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "actuly nvm I'm not the chainsaw murderer. I'd rather not be hit. And that's cool I like scary movies."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm goes next to Laci.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci sighed grabbing her pillow to hid behind and started the movie up agian wincing when she saw some guy get a screwdriver stuck through his eye by the killer.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "we can watch something else if you want" storm said

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci shook her head, "No i have to finish it... I love them i just freak out during them." She smirked, "Unless your scared?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "you kidding? Of course not." he smirked. "truth is I came here because stuff was going down at my cabin. People trying to kill each other. No good. So I came here." he smiled

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci smirked, "Glad you think my cabin is the safest place in camp." She chuckled then squealed hiding into his arm when the next person was killed.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm smirked."great to see you think I'm the safest thing in camp against chainsaw killers."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci nodded, "That and your better to hide into compared to the baseball bat. "

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "I think your powers don't affect me anymore. " he said smiling.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci grinned, "Well that's a good thing, right? Then I don't have to worry about you going insane everytime I hide into you during scary movies."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "yes yes it is." he smiled.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci smiled before turning back to the movie and sighing in relief at the fact that it was almost over, she winced at the scene and burried her head in his arm, "Tell me when it's over..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "now how you gonna watch the movie buried in my arm?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci shook her head, "I'm not, you're gonna tell me what happened after it's over.." She nodded pleased with her plan.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "well that guy just got killed."

« previous 1 3 4