Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Other cabins > Ares Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 971 (971 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by Kelsey (last edited Jul 07, 2011 08:56PM) (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Lots of weapons. Basic colors red and black.

Counselor: Richard

message 2: by Kelsey (last edited Jul 05, 2011 01:02PM) (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard walks in and sits at his bed, he starts sharpening his axe. He goes to the arena

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard runs back in and changes into his bathing suite before running to the beach.

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard walks in with Analie and changes into blue jeans and a red teeshirt

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Nice," she says. She looks him up and down.

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard shrugs and throws his suit into the hamper "Thanks'

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "So-uh..." "Why am I panicking? This almost never happens!"

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard watches her, unable to keep it in much longer he crosses the distance between them and crushes his lips to hers

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She was surprised but wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back.

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard deepens the kiss, his arms wrap around her small waist

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She keeps on kissing, holding him tighter.

message 12: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard kisses gentler then pulls away out of breath "Sorry, I couldn't resist myself"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She blushes. "Uhh, it's ok, i mean...uhhh..."

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard kisses her once more before pulling away as if nothing happened "So dinner?"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She stares at him, her face probably redder than a tomato and finally ges out, "Yeah, of course," she stepped out of the cabin towards the mess hall.

message 16: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard follows

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard walks in and starts throwing daggers at the wall.

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Richard-" she says out of breath.

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard turns beat red. He throws another dagger from his bed "Yes?"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She leans silently against the doorway, breathing hard, not knowing what to say.

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard throws another dagger, they all implant themselves in the wall--showing his strength. "I apologize for what Tommi said"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Look, it's not your fault...i mean..."

((brb in a 5-10 minutes.))

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((kk))

Richard summons the weapons back to his bed "What?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommi runs in crying and looks around "GODDESS DAMN IT WRONG CABIN"

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Tommi?"

message 26: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard frowns and throws another dagger at the wall "Aphrodite is to the left. It's pink and white marble--hard to miss"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"OH GOD...I'M...sorry I'll just go" he said

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She looks down at the ground.

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard throws another dagger "Bye"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Richard...." he said sadly

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard frowns "What Tommi?" he stares straight ahead and throws another dagger.

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She brings some water into her hands and nervously twists it.

((gtg be on in a couple of hours.))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommi walks over and softly kisses Richard

message 34: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard jumps back "What in Hades!?" pure fire erupts into his eyes like it does with Ares. "I'm not gay Tommi! You said it yourself, I like Analie! I'm attracted to Analie! I'm so caught up with her I can't think straight! The way she moves, the way she talks" he smiles at Analie, his eyes watching her "The way her hair gets all fizzy when she's outside. The way she cares about everyone, that little crinkle she gets in her nose...." he trails off and looks back at Tommi "do NOT do that again..."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommi jumped away "I'm sorry...please don't hurt me I just wanted to..see"

message 36: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard crosses his arms across his chest "I won't 'hurt you' I'm not like that."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommi runs out of the room crying

message 38: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard rolls his eyes and flops back on his bed "Cry baby"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommi hears him and comes back then throws all his power in pain at him

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments She just stood there, surprised at what justhappened. but the things that Richard had said...

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard screams in pain and claws at his chest

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommi moves the pain to his head and then walked out leaving the pain

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Richard!" she runs over to him.

message 44: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard's eyes roll back, he blacks out from pain

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments "Oh, my gods..." her thoughts were running wildly in her head. She used the water she had to make a slippery rope and tied it around his waist. "I gotta get help..." she tugged and pulled him towards the Poseiden cabin.

message 46: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard gets dragged

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm walks in and gets settle then walks out

message 48: by Gio, The Last member (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 3880 comments Mod
derek walks in and grabs the tape recorder from under his bed and listened to it."hmm so tommi is gay." derek walks to the aphrodite cabin.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Trevor walked in bored

message 50: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey runs in excited and tackles him

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20