Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Hades > Underworld ((Hades Kids Only))

Comments (showing 1-50 of 578) (578 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) The Underworld

message 2: by Braden (new)

Braden (DCBoy) Dakota comes in

message 3: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (MadameJade) Fener enters the underworld. "Time to find my dad," He says, and heads for Tartarus.

message 4: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (MadameJade) Fener looks into the yawning face of the Abyss, and he listens to his dad for a second. Then he turns and heads for the river.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm goes into the underworld. He's amazed cause it's his first time here. "hey" he says to maniac

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [umm im just gonna go on a limb and say that I don't think Tartarus was in the underworld in the books.... not sure but i would ask Kesley Anne before posting all this just to make sure seeing as it is her club]

message 7: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments James sits by the river making peter fight monster."come on can you stop."Peter said."no you lost that bet fair and square."James replied.

message 8: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (MadameJade) Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "[umm im just gonna go on a limb and say that I don't think Tartarus was in the underworld in the books.... not sure but i would ask Kesley Anne before posting all this just to make sure seeing as i..." (Tartarus is in the underworld in every refence you can find)

message 9: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (MadameJade) Storm wrote: "Storm goes into the underworld. He's amazed cause it's his first time here. "hey" he says to maniac" (Names Fener) Fener keeps going, not even noticing Storm.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [still i would just ask her seeing as it is her club and you don't want to end up getting yelled at ]

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm decides not to bother him and leaves seeing the Underworld creeps him out.

message 12: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (MadameJade) Fener reaches the river, says a quick prayer, and jumps in the Styx.

message 13: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments James jumps up "sh:|"

message 14: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (MadameJade) Fener climbed out, feeling like... less than a million bucks.

message 15: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (MadameJade) Fener shakes off the pain and leaves the underworld.

message 16: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "why did you do that."Peter said

James said."dont stop fighting."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [P.S if you want James to meet Laci she's in the forest right now]

message 18: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments James looks at Peter then at fener."look after Peter fener. He has to fight monsters for three hours straight." James shadowtraveled to the forest.

message 19: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments Peter ran out when James left.

message 20: by Ambrosia*Pixie* (new)

Ambrosia*Pixie* Athans (AmbrosiaDaughterofZeus) ELpida sat by the river Styx looking at the fast moving water.

message 21: by Braden (last edited Jul 07, 2011 12:11PM) (new)

Braden (DCBoy) Dakota walks toward the river Styx

message 22: by Ambrosia*Pixie* (new)

Ambrosia*Pixie* Athans (AmbrosiaDaughterofZeus) ELpida had started a fire. it was green and bright

message 23: by Braden (new)

Braden (DCBoy) "nice fire"

message 24: by Ambrosia*Pixie* (new)

Ambrosia*Pixie* Athans (AmbrosiaDaughterofZeus) ELpida shurgged."Learned to do it when I was little"

message 25: by Braden (new)

Braden (DCBoy) "cool"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci frowned looking around the underworld, "Wow... i kinda don't want to die because if i do I have to chill here..... not exactly a nice place to hang... No offense or anything."

message 27: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (PierceTheVeilLuver) ((jay post at mess hall))

message 28: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "nice place to train though. I usually just look at different places."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [oopsie will do]

"Train? Really? Wouldn't you just suck the life out of them?" She frowned slightly confused, under the belief that Hades kids could just drain you of life if they wanted to.

message 30: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "no, but I fight monsters from tartauras."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Ahh so thats why you just stroll into the woods, to you those monsters are probably nothing." She smirked brushing her hair from her eyes and her eyes gleeming mischeviously, "I bet you'd be a great bodyguard."

message 32: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "I guess." james said cautiously.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci smirked, "So then you wouldn't mind, taking me around the underworld? As long as I'm safe of course.... Dinoysus children, great at parties, not so amazing at wars or rebellions."

message 34: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "yeah." he led her to the river of Styx."that is the river of Styx."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci frowned, "Is it true that you can become almost invincible by bathing in it?" She frowned turning to look at him out of the corner of her eye and seeing how cute he was.

message 36: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "yeah but it could also kill you only 3% chance of success. Want to see tartauras?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci nodded, frowning at the thought of dying, "Sure." She reached forward taking his hand and forgetting tha by touching him he was subject to her powers of confusion which would make him seem drunk and disorderly.

message 38: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments James eyes went wild. Rocks and fire started to rise then he calmed down."to tartauras then." he took her to tartauras."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci frowned having snatched her hand back when the fire started to rise, "Sorry.." She muttered more to herself than to him as they walked.

message 40: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments They got to a giant pit a thousand feet deep filled with monsters and titans. "this is tartauras."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci frowned, "Would suck to fall in now wouldn't it." She laughed shaking her head in disbelief before turning to him slightly angry, "You don't talk much, and it's kinda annoying. "

message 42: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "hmm.... Well I usually don't talk much. What's so annoying about it, Hugh."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Well it's annoying walking in silence, especially when you're expecting a conversation since your in the underworld and its kinda creepy unless your talking." She scowled at him.

message 44: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "okay what do you want to talk about while we go to the river of fire?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Well normally I would say, you but seeing as you know nothing about me, I'll talk about myself first." She paused taking a deep breath before continuing, "My name is Laci Goldenhart, and my parent is Dinoysus. I was raised by 22 foster parents before finding camp half-blood. Never attended the same school for more than 3 months and I hate watermelon. I also don't like water and I'm 17. Your turn."

message 46: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "I'm James Took Peter's brother because he's son of Hermes. Hades killed my mom and spelt 'two timing b!tch' on the wall with her blood. I was three and had to take care of me and my brother. We lived in a library and read for fun reading tolkiens work mostly. Then we found camp halfblood. I am sixteen turning seventeen next week."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci nodded, "Oh...." She trailed off not sure what to say. To try and diffuse the awkwardness she felt she laughed, "And here I thought my dad was an ass for being a druken hasben...." Thinking more about what he had said she scowled her temper flaring, "That bastard! How can he have called your mom a two timing bitch when he goes around having kids with anything that has a two legs, fallopian tubes, and a skirt!" She scowled throughly pissed off.

message 48: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "he's not the best dad."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Laci turned to him her eyes wide and threw her hands in the air, "How can you just sit there all calm?! Gosh if I was you I would march right into Hades home or whatever he lives in and tell him what a jerk he was!" She sighed taking deep breaths to calm herself before shaking her head, "I should probably go cool down...."

message 50: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "he'll probably will try to kill me if I did. Even hades kids can't come back from death."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

unread topics | mark unread