Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Zeus > Storm Grove ((Zeus Kids only unless invited))

Comments Showing 1-50 of 487 (487 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) A place where it's always raining and storming

message 2: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Cosmo comes in with Logan.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan carries her through the rain, soaking them both he sits under a tree as it lightening "Gods...beautiful.."

message 4: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Yeah"she smiled,"I love it here. Their is one day in every year when it doesn't rain here"

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan smiles and kisses her wet temple, water dripping from him "I was talking about you Electra"

message 6: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist,"I froget what my nickname for you was. We called Jazz Miss Sunshine"

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan pulls her onto his lap and wraps his arms around her. "Hmmm...last time I checked my nickname was fefe cause I screamed during a horror movie" he kisses down her neck

message 8: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I remember that. It was Texas Chainsaw Massacre and i was sleeping. Jazz had the covers over her face cause she was scared. Your girly scream woke me up"she smiles

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan chuckles "Oh shut up, I was eleven...you can't blame me"

message 10: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Yes we can. We were 4 yrs younger than you and didn't scream!"she put on her hoodie,"Your a wimp with a hot body!"

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan laughs "I am not a wimp anymore thankyou very much"

message 12: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Yeah, sure. So, tell me more about your monster friends."

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan shrugs "I don't really have any. Minions yes but after I left all y'all...I was basically alone"

message 14: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Tell me about your minions, then. Your not keeping secrets from me anymore"she crossed her arms over her chest

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan kisses her temple "Someone's very temperamental. Alright, I hate them"

message 16: by Chickie (last edited Jul 06, 2011 04:34PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Tell me more"she sighs and rests her head on his shoulder

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan holds her close "Alright..." he thinks for a moment and just feels her heartbeat through her back "I'm the general--was the general..."

message 18: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "What do you mean was?"

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) "I don't want to be in command anymore, if it means losing you" he holds her closer to him

message 20: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She looks up at him,"wow, you must really love me"she was totally shocked

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan buries his face into her neck, taking in the scent of her "Cosmo--Electra. I'd rather lose my life, lose everything in my world than lose you. You are everything to me. I love you more than you can believe"

message 22: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She tangled her fingers in his hair,"Gods"she trailed kissed down his neck

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan smiles and tilts his neck back to give her full access. "Does it...does it bother you that I'm a monster Cos?"

message 24: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Sometimes, but i know you;ve changed"she kissed his collarbone

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan's heart gives a small sad beat "Yeah..." he lays down and pulls her down with him.

message 26: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She place sher hand over his heart,"You okay?"

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan nods "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

message 28: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "YOu seem.................sad"

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan shakes his head "I'm fine"

message 30: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Okay"she closed her eyes. She listened to the rain and felt his heartbeat.

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan takes a deep breath and pulls her close to him, as the rain fell on him he fell asleep

message 32: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She kisses his neck and then watches the rain fall.

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan shivers in his sleep "G-gotta..."

message 34: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She opens her eyes and sits up. She listnes to him talk.

((gtg, be bac in 2 hrs))

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan stiffens under her "No..."

"My son. You know what you were created to do--it must be done" Gaia says. Logan shakes his head. "Dammit! No! I'm not killing Kelsey...not trying to--not again. I promised Cosmo! "Ah yes, the girl." She growls out. Logan shakes his head "Forget it"

message 36: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) ((back!))

Cosmo strokes his hair,"Logan.........wake up!"

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan jolts awake

message 38: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She kisses his cheek,"You were talking in your sleep."

message 39: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) He winces

message 40: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "You only said to words, but you said no. What were you dreaming?"she asked

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan frowns and gets up "Nothing Cosmo"

message 42: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She stands up and frowns,"It doesn't seem like nothing."

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan doesn't meet her eyes "Just something you don't need to worry about"

message 44: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Whatever"she started to cough

message 45: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan turns around "You alright?"

message 46: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She sneezed,"I need to get out of the rain"she runs out

message 47: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan follows concerned

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec walked in and sat down thinking and trying to relax.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashly walked in an hit a wall of rage emotions she looking around she walked over to Alec "Are you okay?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec shrugged, "I'm fine." He chuckled putting up his mask.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10