Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Zeus > Zeus Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,305 (2305 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Ten bunks along the walls, a constant storm cloud appears to be under your feet, counselor will decorate further.

Counselor: Cosmo

message 2: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Cosmo walked in and laid on her bed.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan walks out of the bathroom

message 4: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She looks up,"What are you doing in my cabin?"

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((Hey we need to invite a bunch of people))

Logan smirks "Using the bathroom obviously"

message 6: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) ((i know right!))

She rolled her eyes and stood up,"Were aer you gonna stay? Since your not a demigod obviously"

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((I invited my entire list...))

Logan jumps onto her bed, he takes her glasses and puts them on "I've been thinking about that"

message 8: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She laughed,"You look cute in my glasses. So, what did you decide?"

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan smirks and sticks his tongue out at her, he lays back with them on "Well, I think I'll stay in the Hermes cabin..."

message 10: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She lays down next to him,"Okay"she nodded and kissed his neck

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan smiles and pulls her close "Why thank you"

message 12: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She smiled,"So, do i have to stop killign monsters now? I don't want to accidnelty kill your friends"

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan snorts "What friends? I'm there commander, they have to fear me--not like me. The only one who I ever got friendly with was that goof you met. Sebastian"

message 14: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I liek that name! Is he nice or just plain mean?"

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan shrugs "He came from the underworld. What do you think? He's heartless and doesn't care who dies--but he's my 'friend' I suppose"

message 16: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She wrinkled her nose,"I thought your taste in friends was better than that!"

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan laughs "Hey! What do you expect?"

message 18: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Someone nicer"she shrugged

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan kisses her head "Well look at you. you're a soul less demon" he teases with a smirk

message 20: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "NO, im not. I am sweet adn very helpful!"she hit his arm

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan laughs "Ouch. And sure...." he kisses her forehead again. His ring glowing on his finger

message 22: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She looked at his hnad,"Why is your ring glowing?"

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan looks at the wood ring and takes it off, it turns into a white ash wood dagger "Cause it has my blood on it"

message 24: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "O, can i wear it?"

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan watches her carefully and turns it back into a ring "I don't think you'll give it back"

message 26: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Please"she kisses him

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan moans and kisses her back "You'll give it back?"

message 28: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Yes"she whispered and trailed kisses down his neck

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan shivers, a moan escapes his lips as he hands over the white ring.

message 30: by Chickie (last edited Jul 04, 2011 05:00PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She takes it and smiles,"Thank you"she put it on ehr finger and nibbles on his neck

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan pulls her closer to him "That is the only dagger in the world that won't allow me to heal, the only thing--" he kisses her head "That can kill me"

message 32: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I know. I'll be the only one who wears it and won't tell anyone what it is"she smiled,"Promise"

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan's eyes widen "You said you'd give it back!"

message 34: by Chickie (last edited Jul 04, 2011 05:04PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I will, later"she bit ehr lip,"i swear nothing will happen to it"

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan groans "Cossss.....that's mine!"

message 36: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Don't call me that!"she stood up and sat on teh ground,"I don't trust you with the ring! I'm keeping it for now I weill give it back"

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan groans and goes face first into the pillow "but it's mine! Why the hell don't you trust me!?"

message 38: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "You tried to kill yourself! I don't want to lose you"she whisperes

message 39: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan frowns and sits up, he meets her eyes. His blue ones shinning through the glasses. "I need that ring back Electra"

message 40: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) ((Gtg, be back in 2 hrs))

She looks at the floor,"Swear on teh river of styx that you won't try to kill yourself again!"

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((kk))

"I can't do that Cosmo" he grabs her hand and takes the ring off before putting it back on his own hand. Logan kisses her forehead "You know I love you"

message 42: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She stands up,"Then i can't promise that i won't commit suicide. I"ve tried but Kelsey keeps on saving me"

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan growls and grabs her wrist "You try and do that and I swear on the river Styx that I will follow you"

message 44: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She slapped him,"You die and i'll do the same"

message 45: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan takes the slap before he takes out the dagger and steps away, he makes three cuts on his wrist. "Everytime you consider Suicide I'll make three more cuts"

message 46: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Cosmo growled,"Dam you!"

message 47: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan keeps her eye contact "Understood?"

message 48: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Yes"she nodded

message 49: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Logan puts his ring back on and wraps his wrist up with gauze "Good"

message 50: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Tears rolled down her face and she sat on her bed.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47