Problems with Life/Emos and Goths discussion

Goodbye, everybody...

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Baui :D even though I know you off of gr...

Christina *Cantarella* | 632 comments You'e going?
Don't go!
Do what vatch does and stay to help people with problems!
Not te posers...The ones who need it...
Please? Please? Please?
I need help now more than ever!

Christina *Cantarella* | 632 comments Thanks :)

Christina *Cantarella* | 632 comments but email doesn't work on this crappy computer... -_-'

message 5: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (CassidyVictoria) | 29 comments hey! Its me the one who made this thread!

message 6: by Joyce (new)

Joyce This group is dead :(

Blood Bone and Muscle | 82 comments Says in the suicide topic...

message 8: by Joyce (new)

Joyce ??

Blood Bone and Muscle | 82 comments The group is dead, it could mean so many different things and here is two people conversing in the 'Goodbye World' topic. XD

message 10: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Ahhhh..well I mean that nobody is posting. Either they all figured out there problems or.....

message 11: by Joyce (new)

Joyce x_x

Blood Bone and Muscle | 82 comments It does feel rather apocalyptic, I admit.

Maybe if we get it going again other's will come but personally I'd rather listen to other's problems rather then explain any single one of my own.

How's life?

message 13: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Good :D

Blood Bone and Muscle | 82 comments That's remarkable :D I hope everything it going better!

Just out of interest, what do you watch/listen to in your free time over the summer? It's dead boring here. ... You know, Musicals, anime, music...

message 15: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Oh. I watch old classics. With my mom because she loves old musicals.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 82 comments That sounds interesting since I don't watch many english musicals. I'm still stuck with Notre Dame de Paris --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91FtPT...

message 17: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Ahhh..that sounds boring.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 82 comments The musical? No it's pretty amazing but a little creeper. I mean Frodo, Quazimodo and Phoebus are all after the same girl (Esmerlda) and all for the wrong reasons. I mean Frodo is a sixty/fifty year old priest! O_O And Phoebus is supposed to get married but he's asking the sky if he can have a girl one last time before he binds himself by marriage *head-desk*

It's so messed. The Hunchback of Notre Dame should never have made it to a kids movie. It's all about lust, torture and deformation.

message 19: by Joyce (new)

Joyce LOL ! I love The Hunchback of Notre Dame when I was a kid. You've ruined it for me...

Blood Bone and Muscle | 82 comments I'm sorry TT_TT The book is so much darker, it was written by Victor Hugo, the same man who wrote Les Miserables. The book was to show religious corruption and human rights. The Hunchback is actually deaf from the bells.

message 21: by Joyce (new)

Joyce AHHHHHH....You are ruining it X_X. LOL

Blood Bone and Muscle | 82 comments Ummm... so, what musical do you listen to? O.O

message 23: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Musical? Like The Rent? Or Highschool Musical