Midnight Academy discussion

Random! > Chat!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
okay guys, this is were you can obviously just talk, about anything any time :)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Thnx.....but why are there two maths classrooms?

message 3: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

yeah i know, ill delete one lolz

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) haha! Lolz i did tht once.

message 5: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

its really annoying when it happens!

message 6: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments wasup ma peops! hw r ya all this fine tuesday mornin!

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Monday night for me

message 8: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments really? thats alright!

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Hahah yeah, really XD

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ello! just got back from the hospital.....

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay this is coming from the Welcome topic:

Sherihan, Now THAT is cute!
My Labrador in South Africa is named "Flerie" that's Afrikaans for Slut.
^_^

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That's mean! You called you're dog a slut!

And as for Ninja, he's a feisty black mini lop rabbit!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, well, she looked like a slut.
Besides, I mean it in a affectionate way.
Just like I call Laura a ho.
But I'm the only person allowed to do that.

message 14: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

i have two dogs, both chihuahua's one black, white and brown, her name is waffles. and a brown and white one, his name is biscuit :P

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Like, just know, I swear at everyone occasionally.
Usually not in a bad way.
E.g: Yo, slut, put a skirt on! (Mean)
E.g: Yo, ho, give me a hug, bitch! (Nice)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't really swear out loud...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I do.
Lemme guess: My potty mouth to your clean one?

message 18: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (last edited Jul 11, 2011 07:24AM) (new)

me either, only if my dogs drive me crazy though lolz, or if im just really angry or something :P

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, you got that line of lyric right! You couldgo into songwriting just yet...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, no. I have the musical ability of a plank of wood.

message 21: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

LOLZ :P dont be so hard on ya self

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

You can sing... That's gotta count for something... And don't worry, I can't read or write music for shit. Or play an instrument properly. I haven't taken a singing lesson in my life either.

message 23: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

i havent taken signing lessons, though my mom and music teacher thinks im an amazing singer and have good pitch and what not *cough cough* in my defence- I DONT

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

SAME!

message 25: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Wow!! My mum only sent me to swimming lessons for 8 goddamn years!! My fwend can sing >>> her whole family can sing!? EVEN the adopted brother!! So not fair.

message 26: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

lolz! :P ugh! these dogs are driving me crazy!

message 27: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

lolz! :P ugh! these dogs are driving me crazy!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I was kind of... Always swimming.
Even when I was like, midge.
I was on every swimming team in every school I've been in, in my life.

message 29: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

really? thats cool. i did swimming lessons

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

People say I am a great singer and should do all this singing stuff... But, to tell you the truth, I hate listening to the sound of my own voice. I'm not tone deaf, but...

message 31: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

lolz

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I understand exactly. So l
In the production and stuff, I have two solos. But I seize up when I hear my own voice singing. :(

message 33: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) for 8 years? Its a pain! Wake up three times a week at 4 in tha morning to get in a cold pool!! Didnt anyone tell my mom im not a morning person. Thts why i quit. If i kept on going i would have had a chance to be in the olympics!! Buuuuut no!

Today i was stuck home so i made 5 different characters -all in which are a page long for this other rp group! Yea im sad but i waaaaaaassss bored and dad took the internet so yea!

message 34: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Im usually chosen for solos cuz im an amazing singer and i wouldnt pass up an oppertunity so yeah i do em, even though im not a huge fan of singing infron of people *sighs*

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I sing happily to myself and I sing in front of others. But I can't bear to hear recordings! The most uninhibied singing I've done in stage was this year at talent quest!

message 36: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Geez!! You all are singers! Thts just great! Feel left out but my voice is good in a better way. I apparently talk really good and people allways wonder if i was thinking about becoming a lawyer...nahh i want to be a radio host.
Wb u guys?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm chosen to do public speaking at my school because of my regal voice.

message 38: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

im sooo gonna be an archeologist or a tennis player :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I do debating and want to be a doctor.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a pilot...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Apparently, well my friend was telling me, that when I put my hand up in class, all my classmates expect me to make some contradictory comment to the teacher...

message 42: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Oo im on the debating team to. And i practiaccly host every event our school has since i was in yr 7!
I was tinking bout pilot buut i rather not.

message 43: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

lolz. i was thinking of an author or artist, but i scrapped 'em to either an archeologist or tennis player :)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I am a pilot, technically.
:P

message 45: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

lolz :P well i am a tennis player, technically
:P

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I am a high school student, technically.

message 47: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

LOLZ i think we're all that... :P

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.
And I'm gonna be a dog walker and a "Techspert" soon too, hopefully.

message 49: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) lmao!! Well i am not a radio host teachnically....yet :P

message 50: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

dog walker eh? cool

« previous 1 3 4