Creative Reviews discussion

Adult Reviews > Fever Series

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Okay so this is one of the first adult series I have read and I am so addicted to the series. It's amazing.
Fever series by Karen Marie Moning

Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning

I have read the first two and see my spoiler-free reviews here:

Darkfever

Bloodfever

message 2: by Cambria (last edited Jul 04, 2011 06:43AM) (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thank you so much for sharing! I have heard such great things about this book!
I read your reviews and I can tell how much you liked both books!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) they are amazing. I'm 80% through book 3 and the series just gets better and better the more i read :)

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments awesome! keep reading girl!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) it's all i've done lol
i started book 1 on friday and i've almost finished book 3 it's so addictive lol

message 6: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments My goodness! Your eyes are going to fall out of your head!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) hahahaha
i know.
i read 7 books last week. i was reading a book a day haha

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) okay i can't write a review for faefever yet i just finished it and i'm so shocked the only thing i'd be able to write it OMG WTF?????

will post the link when i'm able to form coherent sentances again

message 9: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments hahahahahahaaha. I guess you'll read the next one?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yes i'm starting it tonight. the ending was awful i was literally sat speechless staring at my kindle like this :O

message 11: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Awful good or awful bad? LOL
love the little :O face.

message 12: by Syahira (new)

Syahira I've read them all... waited YEARS for the sequels... glad that there will be more in the series.. (but Mac story is ended... but not for a certain McKeltar)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) awful good. It's addictive and bad things happened but that just made me need the next one lol

message 14: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments LOL. those are the best kind of books! as long as you don't have to wait a year for the next one then I get mad. lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) no they r all out and i have them all :)

Faefever

message 16: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Even better!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :D

i'm loving book 4 :D

message 19: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments thanks Kayleigh!! Looking great!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) thanks cambria =)