The Next Best Book Club discussion

CLOSED: Promote Your Site/Stuff > Please help me in my research!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 6 comments Hi, I'm a Polish student and I conduct a small research for my M.A. thesis that aims to check which tranlstion attempts of a given historical/cultural text is more suitable for English speaking readers. For the purpose of this research I have a short (15 minute) survey providing respondents with some excerpts in two translation versions and all I need it to get to know which suits the reader more. I really need your help with that as I have to collect almost 80 copies... If anyone is willing to help me, let me know and I will provide you with either a link to the survey, mail or I will copy paste it as a message here.

message 2: by ♥Meagan♥ (new)

♥Meagan♥ (fadedrainbows) I'll help, if you'll post the link to the survey :)

message 3: by Tequilasunrise (last edited Jul 05, 2011 01:12PM) (new)

Tequilasunrise | 6 comments http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersu... here it is
thank you so much!
please send me answers on my email tequila4sunrise2003@yahoo.com

you're saving my academic career :)

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (rosstwinmom) | 22 comments Where in Poland are you? I just moved to Gdynia from Texas.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (rosstwinmom) | 22 comments Tequilasunrise wrote: "http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersu... here it is
thank you so much!
please send me answers on my email tequila4sunrise2003@yahoo.com

you're sawing my academic c..."

How do you fill out the survey?

message 6: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 6 comments you can write them as a private mesage here on forum or in any kind of document program (e.g. MS WORD)and send me them via email.

I live in the mountains but study in Silesia (also Sothern Poland). How do you find Gdynia by the way?:)

message 7: by Motheaten (new)

Motheaten Do you need any demographic info?

message 8: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 6 comments no, I ask only about what translation attepmt you like

message 9: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 6 comments hi guys, I collect more and more responds but I still need about 20 of them, please, if you have 15-20 minutes to fill out the survey and send me your answers that would be the gratest help I could get...

message 10: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 6 comments As I finished collecting data for my thesis I want to thank everybody who participaded in my project and helped me. But for you I could have done nothing! Thank you all once again and I wish you all the best!