Knight/Warrior Roleplay discussion

General Stuff > Please help me in my research!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 8 comments Hi, I'm a Polish student and I conduct a small research for my M.A. thesis that aims to check which tranlstion attempts of a given historical/cultural text is more suitable for English speaking readers. For the purpose of this research I have a short (15 minute) survey providing respondents with some excerpts in two translation versions and all I need it to get to know which suits the reader more. I really need your help with that as I have to collect almost 80 copies... If anyone is willing to help me, let me know and I will provide you with either a link to the survey, mail or I will copy paste it as a message here.

message 2: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments I would be glad to help you with this.

message 3: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Sure, I'll help! ^_^

message 4: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 222 comments That sounds cool! My neibour is Polish.

Anyways, I'll help!

message 5: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 8 comments Tequilasunrise great! http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurve... here is the link
unfortunately answers cant be typed online so please send me them as PM or on email tequila4sunrise2003@yahoo.com
thank you so so so much!

message 6: by Artemis (last edited Jul 06, 2011 11:57AM) (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 222 comments You are wel-wel welcome~

Hey! But the link doesn't seem to work!

message 7: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 8 comments http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersu... I copy paste it again and I checked it and that works

message 8: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 8 comments of course I want:) thank you so much! above there is a link and my mail, but if you don't want to open links I can copy paste it and send if to you as PM :)

message 9: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 8 comments well.. I can't send you a pm as I'm not your friend...

message 10: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 8 comments maybe you can send me? then I probably could answer that

message 11: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments I'm doing it right now.

message 12: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Do I message you my answers to the questions?

message 13: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 8 comments sorry for not replying - I am busy lately ;/
if you could message me them that would be awesome, or send me them on email tequila4sunrise2003@yahoo.com

this is the main drawback of free online surveys that you can't type your answers there (for such opportunity I would have to pay and as I am a student I have to watch out on my spendings)

message 14: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 8 comments what kind of help do you need?

message 15: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments Um... She just did ask...