Young Adult Readers<3 discussion

*Let's introduce, shall we?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beatrix (new)

Beatrix (smiley_omnomnom) I realized that we were missing an Introduction topic. It'll be kinda hard to get to know people, right? So here goes:

Hiya! I'm Trixie, and I love to read. And watch TV. And facebook. But I mostly like to read. :D

message 2: by Bethany (new)

Bethany I'm Bethany. I live in Port Angeles WA. I'm married with two kids. I sing and play guitar. I love reading and do it a ridiculous amount. Some of my favorite TV shows are the bachelorette, so you think you can dance, master chef, glee, pretty little liars and teen wolf.

message 3: by Beatrix (new)

Beatrix (smiley_omnomnom) I tried learning how to play guitar but I never found the time. Cool, though!
I love Master Chef. Gordon Ramsey's awesome. :D I like Hell's Kitchen more just cause he screams a lot in that show. xD

message 4: by Laurna (new)

Laurna   (laurna) | 16 comments Hi!I'm Laurna!!:)I love reading books,listening to music,daydreaming,watching T.V.and social networking!!:D

message 5: by Beatrix (new)

Beatrix (smiley_omnomnom) Hi, Laurna! I like music too. What's your favorite band? I have a lot of them, like Panic! At the Disco, Avenged Sevenfold, and Tobymac, but he's a single singer.

message 6: by Laurna (last edited Jul 07, 2011 07:17AM) (new)

Laurna   (laurna) | 16 comments I also like Panic! At the Disco....I like the song "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" of theirs a lot!!My other favorites are Evanescence,Paramore and Linkin Park among the rock bands!!:)

message 7: by Beatrix (new)

Beatrix (smiley_omnomnom) I went to a Panic! concert not too long ago. It was great. :D
Linkin Park's amazing. I like their older works a little more, though.

message 8: by Laurna (last edited Jul 11, 2011 06:16AM) (new)

Laurna   (laurna) | 16 comments You actually went to a Panic! concert???? Super cool!!!XD
I also like Linkin Park's older works better!:)
My favorites among their songs are Numb,Leave out all the rest,In the end and New Divide!!:D

message 9: by Beatrix (new)

Beatrix (smiley_omnomnom) Yep, floor seats. All close to them and stuff. But it was so hot. And so many almost-moshpits. >.>

Ahh I love those songs. I got into New Divide when I saw a little music video on MTV when they played Transformers. I never watched the movie though. xD

message 10: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Draper | 1 comments Hi all! I actually stalked Bethany here. LOL! Excited to join another YA group!

My name is Kat, I'm a full time nursing student getting ready to graduate - mom to three, husband to one. I adore reading. :)

message 11: by Laurna (new)

Laurna   (laurna) | 16 comments Katherine wrote: "Hi all! I actually stalked Bethany here. LOL! Excited to join another YA group!

My name is Kat, I'm a full time nursing student getting ready to graduate - mom to three, husband to one. I adore..."

Hello Katherine!!:)

message 12: by Beatrix (new)

Beatrix (smiley_omnomnom) Nice to meet you, Katherine! :D What's your favorite genre? (:

message 13: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Hey Kat :) I don't mind some friendly stalking...us Dystopian freaks gotta stick together :)

message 14: by Laurna (new)

Laurna   (laurna) | 16 comments Christeen Fisher wrote: "Check this out! Its AWESOME (if i do say so myself)

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7..."

Great job!!:)