Bad Boys Fan Club!! <3 discussion

Becca Fitzpatrick
This topic is about Becca Fitzpatrick
The Guys > All about Patch Cipriano!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Momo (last edited Jul 26, 2011 03:59PM) (new)

Momo (booksoverboys) | 9 comments Hi everyone! Momo here! So, in the blogging world, I have become an advocate for the uber hot Patch Cipriano and I am calling on his army to make him number one! :)

Follow this link and it will explain everything: http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/201...

For his third match, he will be going up against Ash, the Ice Prince from Julie Kagawa's THE IRON FEY series!

All that is needed of you, is a click of the button to vote for him! LOL

His third match will be on Wednesday, August 3rd! When the day rolls around, I will update this post with the link so you guys can help me represent him! :)

P.S. I know that after you take a look at the list, you're probably going, "What the?! There are a bunch of HOT and SEXY guys on there!" I know that! But I am asking for you to vote for Patch! LOL, please? With lots of sexiness on top? OK, that didn't sound right, but you get my point! Ahaha!

Thank you!

message 2: by Kiki (new)

Kiki | 32 comments Woot woot, Momo! PATCH won! Yay! :)

message 3: by Kiki (new)

Kiki | 32 comments Okay, you need to let me know when the next match is so I can get all my Goodreads buddies to vote for Patch as the votingis restricted to one vote/computer. That's insane, but whatever! LOL!

message 4: by Momo (new)

Momo (booksoverboys) | 9 comments The next match is on Friday, July 22nd until midnight on Saturday, July 23rd!

message 5: by Momo (new)

Momo (booksoverboys) | 9 comments Haha! Oooh, lovin' the new picture! ;)

message 6: by Kiki (new)

Kiki | 32 comments Yah, no one needs to see my face! :) J/K This Friday then? Just send me the link as you did before so I can get my buddies to vote!

message 7: by Momo (new)

Momo (booksoverboys) | 9 comments For sure!