Fear (Gone, #5) Fear discussion

cover..?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shivani (new) - added it

Shivani Who do you think is on the cover?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's cool. Is it Diana and Caine on the cover?

message 3: by Shivani (new) - added it

Shivani haha! i figured it out, its Diana and Quinn.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww I got Diana right though

Patrick It's Diana and Quinn, and Sam and Dekka are going to be on the back!!!!!!!

message 6: by Anthony (new) - added it

Anthony The cover is actually Lana and Sanjit or possibly Edilio. I'm not for sure on the guy, but the girl is definitely Lana.

Patrick Michael Grant has confirmed that Diana and Quinn are on the front and Sam and Dekka on back when the cover was realeased.

message 8: by Anthony (new) - added it

Anthony Patrick wrote: "Michael Grant has confirmed that Diana and Quinn are on the front and Sam and Dekka on back when the cover was realeased."

I hate model changes -__- The old Diana was good.

Patrick i'm just excited to see Dekka! she's going to be beast...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Anthony wrote: "Patrick wrote: "Michael Grant has confirmed that Diana and Quinn are on the front and Sam and Dekka on back when the cover was realeased."

I hate model changes -__- The old Diana was good."

Well after suffering through hunger and being 4 months pregnant Diana's not going to exactly look like the model she was on the first two books

message 11: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana I was sooooooooo hoping to see Drake!!!!!!!! When will we see how he looks, I can't cope with this madnesss!?!?!?!?

message 12: by Anthony (new) - added it

Anthony Jordan wrote: "Anthony wrote: "Patrick wrote: "Michael Grant has confirmed that Diana and Quinn are on the front and Sam and Dekka on back when the cover was realeased."

I hate model changes -__- The old Diana ..."

Yeah I forgot about that. Because once you suffer from starvation and become pregnant, your face magically rearranges itself into something unrecognizable :D

Ciera ^Ha!
i cant wait to see wat Dekka looks like and i hope they did change the model for Sam i liked the him on the other books!
and Drake was on LIES and PLAGUE but i always thought it looked more like Sanjit, right?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The back cover was released a few days ago! Dekka looks prettier than I thought she would

Ciera Where can you find it bcz i cant find it on google!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I found it on michael grants facebook. Just go through his wall until you see something about the back cover

Ciera okkkk thanks!