The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,963 (1963 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40

message 1: by Sky, Really Back this time Bitches (new)

Sky | 10294 comments Mod
You know the usual. Instruments,speakers,blah blah blah.

**Start RP**

Melodious Euphony Imogen walked into the empty music room, pausing to run her fingers over the grainy wood of the piano before sitting down on the padded bench. "F. C sharp C sharp C sharp. C sharp C sharp C sharp. D sharp. F sharp. A. There there baby, it's just textbook stuff. It's in the ABC's of growing up." She sang softly, caressing each of the ivory keys as if they were children, and this was her lullaby. "Now, now darling, oh don't lose your head. 'Cause none of us were angels and you know I love you yeah."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia wandered in on her crouches, and sat down on a stool next to a guitar. She carefully picked it up and began plucking at the stings. She had been looking up the chords for a song she recent heard. Its been stuck in her head all week. As the guitar came to life with music, she began to sing. if I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me in the river at dawn send me away with the words of a love song. Uh oh, uh oh....

message 4: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Brezzy walked in and looked around.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Growing confidance, Olivia sung out louder.lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother. She'll know I'm date with you when she stands under my colors...

message 6: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Brezzy stood by the door and listened.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia pauses, reaching for the next chord in her memory, when she saw brezzy. She blushed deeply.

message 8: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "Hi"she smiled

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello," she said, looking quickly back to her guitar. She'd never let anyone watch her play before.

message 10: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "Your an amazing singer"she walked over

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia smiled a little. "Thanks," she said. "Do you play?" She asks.

message 12: by Chickie (last edited Jul 04, 2011 07:23PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "Yeah, but i lost mine"she shrugged

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's bunches here," Olivia said. "Do you know.the song I was just singing?"

message 14: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She shook her head and grabbed a guitar.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia thought for a second. "Do you wanna learn, or play a different song?"

message 16: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "Play a diffrent song."she shrugged

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you have in mind?" Olivia asked.

message 18: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She thinks for a second,"Um........Mean by Taylor Swift"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia smiled. "I believe I know that, but you have.to promise me you'll look up 'if I die young' by "The Band Perry". She said as she began practicing the chords.

message 20: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "I promise"she nodded and smiled

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia began you, with your words like knives with your swords and weapons that you use against me...

message 22: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Brezzy started to play.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella walked into the music room and heard someone singing mean by Taylor Swift. She slowly sang the words to herself. "You, have knocked me off my feet again, got me feeling like a nothing..."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella abruptly stopped singing and decided to sit down next to a girl who she didn't know.

message 25: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Brezzy started to feel sick and stopped playing.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

you with your voice like nails on a chalk board calling me out when I'm wounded...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella looked over to the girl next to her. "Ella. I'm new here." she replied softly, smiling.

message 28: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Brezzy stood up,"I need to go"she runs out

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"He doesn't look very good. Kinda sick." Ella whispered to Ariella.

message 30: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Brezzy drops the gutiar before she runs out.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

pickin on the weaker man. Well you can take me. With just one single blow. But you don't what you don't know...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh... Werewolf. You?"

((g2g... Dammit!))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

someday, I'll be living a big ole city, and all your ever gonna be is mean. Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me, and all your ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so mean?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia sighed and slung the guitar over her shoulder. She grabbed her crouches, and left. I'll just bring it back later she thought to herself.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Miss Baker walked in and started to get music ready for her classes.

Melodious Euphony Imogen had never even made a peep, and swiftly left as soon as the teacher came in. Where to next?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((What missing guitar? There's no missing guitar! *nervous twitch*))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellia quietly walked in and sat down beside a rack of stands.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia hobbled in on her crouches, carrying the guitar she "borrowed" a few days ago. She began fretting the strings softly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia giggled a bit, and stopped. "I thought you were in the green house?" She said.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia laughed. "Lore and Pandora?" She asked. ((Its spelled 'hola' girl!!))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia sighed. "The roses and the sunflowers?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellia picked up a flute and played her own song softly.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia returned to playing the guitar.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia laughs. "Can you? Drums confuse the tell out of me."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh really? Then go play and show me," Olivia says.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia laughs. "How do you do that?" She asks.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia burst out laughing and nearly falls out of her chair. "Not that! The drums," she said.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna walks in and looks around she sees a bass guitar and walks up to it. She picks it up and puts the guitar strap around her.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia sighs. "The only rhythm I got in my hands, goes into the guitar," she says.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40