Midnight Academy discussion

Shapeshifters dorm > Garrett's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 307 (307 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [image error]

message 2: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments ((nice!))

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett runs in and throws his bag onto the bed. He stalks into the bathroom and punches the mirror until his hand is bloody

message 4: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 04, 2011 06:11PM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet pushes into his room, and runs after him. "Garrett dont do this! You loved your sister thats why youre getting the sense of her here!" she walks upto him, and takes his hand in hers, trying to stop him from punching anything else

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett looks at her, his chest heaving and his eyes crazy but filled with tears "I'm sure I smelled her.."

message 6: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Really?" she looks at him, "Garrett, i dont think your crazy but isnt it kinda impossible for your sister to be in the same academy as you when shes already dead?"

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett's legs give out, he cries into her legs

message 8: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet kneels down, and takes his face in her hands, "Please dont do this..." she looks into his eyes

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett looks at her with dismay "It should of been me" He whispers

message 10: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Dont you dare say that Garrett!" she hugs him

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett's body shakes "She should be alive! not me!"

message 12: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "That was destined to happen! Its not your fault! you cant alter life!"

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett holds onto her tightly "Why didn't they take me instead..."

message 14: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Garrett, what do you mean?! I dont get what your saying" she shakes her head

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett meets her eyes tearfully "They took her when they invaded the house...I attacked them but they wouldn't give her back" he whispers

message 16: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "So...so..youre saying that shes not dead!" Her heart sank, what if they turned her!

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett sighs and pulls his sleeve up to show her tattoos around his forearm "You see this"

message 18: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Whoa!" she traces along those lines slowly, "Theyre-theyre beautiful!"

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett nods "Well I was born with them, I was the guardian of my family. Each of these lines are supposed to pulse with my families pulse." he says, sadly they were all still.

message 20: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Oh my God!" she looked at him, "Thats incredible"

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett sighs and nods "Hold on" he calls Remy. A few minutes later she walks in "What Garrett?" Garrett smiles at her "Show her your tattoos" Remy raises and eyebrow but pulls off her shirt, the tattoos on her shoulder blade. "Now go touch the fourth one down" he says gently to Violet

message 22: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet does what he said, she gets up and touches that tattoo, it was pumping, "Oh my God" she gasps

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Remy's sighs as she touches it. The pulses slow and steady "That one is Garrett's" she whispers

message 24: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "wow!" Violet whispers, then pulls her hand away, "Its amazing" she sits down on his bed and starts absorbing all this information

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Remy puts her shirt back on and Garrett goes to Violet, he shows her the tattoo on his other arm "And this is Remy's" he brings Violet's fingers to it, it was racing.

message 26: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet feels it, "You guys must have some strong connection" she looks at each of them

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett smiles and walks over to Remy, he kisses her head "She's my world"

message 28: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Yeah"... Violet smiles, and looks away

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett kisses Remy's head "You can go now, get settled in your dorm or something. I'll be over tonight for Movie night k?" Remy sighs but nods and leaves the room. Garrett sits next to Violet "Sorry, she has problems with Vampires...'

message 30: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "I can tell" she smiles slightly, and looks out towards his window where she can hear the wind whistling and banging onto the glass shield

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett kisses her temple "Her family was attacked as well"

message 32: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Yeah i know, and im really sorry" she looked at him then

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett looks away "Whatever"

message 34: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "What? what do you mean by that?" she stands up, and looks at him

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett rolls his eyes and lays back "Nothing you say can change what happened"

message 36: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments ((brb in 15 minutes))

message 37: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "I know nothing i say can change what happened, and im sorry for that"

message 38: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett sighs and gets up, he goes to his computer "can stuff be delivered to school like from town?"

message 39: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Umm...Yeah, why?" she grabs a chair and sits on it

message 40: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) "cause I need to order some movies for tonight"

message 41: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 04, 2011 07:40PM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Right ok...umm....I'll see you tomorrow then?" she got up and walked to his bedroom door, "See ya"

message 42: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett looks over "You don't have to leave"

message 43: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Are you sure? Coz i dont wanna be a disturbance for you like now....and tonight, so yeah..."

message 44: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett smiles "chill, I need help choosing a movie anyways"

message 45: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Ok, what do you guys like?" she walked upto his computer

message 46: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) "Usually comedies or horror"

message 47: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Hmm....Lets do comedy" she then began searching through some movies

message 48: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett smiles "cool"

message 49: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Anything with Adam Sandler's good, or Jim Carry, I dont know you guys are gunna be watching it, so yous pick"

message 50: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) "Both I suppose" Garrett scrolls through the movies

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7