Problems with Life/Emos and Goths discussion

Dear Violet

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Violet, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you I like you. If I could take it back, I would. The one and only rewind I want.

message 2: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) KB, it's better to be honest.

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments it is ok KB cant help who you are attrackted to......

message 4: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Who's Violet! Could someone plz explain

message 6: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Violet Ridley. She says she has D.I.D. ... She hates me.

message 7: by Joyce (new)

Joyce I have no idea what D.I.D is....I feel clueless

message 8: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Dissociative Identity Disorder or Multiple Personality Disorder.

message 9: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Ohhhh I would've understood the second one! =] whats so wrong with that??

message 10: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) She's pretty much herslf in all forms, though.

message 11: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Nothing. she hates me

message 12: by Joyce (new)

Joyce What did you do to make her hate you?

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments THINGS WILL BE BETTER IN THE END, IF IT IS NOT BETTER IT IS NOT THE END....

message 14: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Was "possessive, clingy and annoying" oh and I liked her. Sad thing is... She was the first things too.

I've already seen that iPod wallpaper.

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments what i-pod wall papor?

message 16: by Joyce (new)

Joyce =[ ohhh sorry

message 17: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments "things will be better in the end, if it's not better, it's not the end." and just saying, if that's true explain to me Romeo and Juliet.

It's not your fault.

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments hevan? there is evil in the world...... you just have to look for the good not dwell on the bad to make this labyrinth of life...

message 19: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) I... don't really understand what's going on. I've liked friends, they've liked me, friends have been very 'clingy' but there is nothing that could make me hate a friend. Or for them to hate me.

message 20: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Have you ever liked one of the same sex?

message 21: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) Yes, actually.

message 22: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) Bobbie <3<3 will be mine!!!!!!

Just kidding. Bobbie doesn't like me that way. But we're still cool.

And Dalice<3<3

Does like me that way. Not sure where that's headed.

message 23: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Oh... Have you told them?

message 24: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) Yeah. And they were cool about it :)

message 25: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Fuck. My. Life.

message 26: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) No.why?

message 27: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Cuz it sucks. A lot.

message 28: by liz (new)

liz (liz272) KB, it'll get easier. Violet will get over that, and even if she doesn't I'm sure you'll make new friends.

message 29: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments She won't and HA! I have less social skills than a tomato.

message 30: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Actually no, I have less social skills than brussel sprouts.

message 31: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Me too! Its rly weird talking to ppl

message 32: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments I know, eh? It's like, talking to them on the Internet is EASY but when you talk to them face to face it's so awkward.

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments KB (Forever Alone) wrote: "I know, eh? It's like, talking to them on the Internet is EASY but when you talk to them face to face it's so awkward."

i agree....

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments i will elaborate later..... got to run!

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments it is easier to talk to people on the internet because 1- 1/2 the time i will never meat the person so i rely don't care what they think about or say about me. 2-you can do multiple things at once..... 3- people don't judge me as harshly because i have multiple personalitys (not the disorder)( just some days i decide to contradict myself...) and they don't think i'm 'that big annoying girl no1 likes here i'm just the annoying girl people try to ignore........... witch i'm fine with.

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments thank you, im getting better at putting my thaught into words!

message 37: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Okayyyy

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 436 comments Rana, destroyer of worlds! wrote: "Lucky.
I'm not good at that at all...
Especially poetry.
Hey, speaking of which, song time!

Cultivate your hunger before you idealize.
Motivate your anger to make them all realize.
Climbing the ..."

what is the name of that?

message 40: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments It's not your fault, especially if you're who I think you are. She'd been Mary's friend before but I guess... When they look like the cool group... And your friend isn't welcome there... And all you want is to be accepted... That friend is out of the picture... You did nothing. P.S. You have the most epic hair in the world :D

message 41: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments I'm used to it by now. You don't have to do any thing, I don't mind. It's not like I'll ever see them again and now that they're gone I get to hang out with you, Emma and Cassie. You're welcome :D

Turtle face ;)

Christina *Cantarella* | 632 comments ...Errrr...Who? :3

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ KB THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I HATE YOU. YOU'RE CONSTANTLY PUSHING TO BE MY FRIEND WHEN I DON'T WANT TO YOU TO EVER BE IN MY LIFE AGAIN.

message 44: by Joyce (new)

Joyce GAH!! Calm down! Stop using capitol letters. And their isn't any such thing as hate! Its only a word its called dislike

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ for me, it's a word similar to loathe.

message 46: by Joyce (new)

Joyce D:

message 48: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Joyce she truly does hate me. Because I was being HONEST. Honest is in no way the best policy screw it and screw this group I'm leaving.

message 49: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Its kinda a dead group and not hate just strongly dislike

message 50: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 881 comments Haha yeah sure it's only strongly dislikes.

« previous 1