The Awesome Group!! ! discussion

Welcome New People!! !

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So to all of you new people that have joined this group, welcome!! ! You can tell us all about yourselves here if you want to. I'll start:
Hello, I'm Jenna, and I enjoy to read and write. My favorite color is green, I enjoy taking pictures of stuff, I like food, I play video games, and I'm just generally awesome!! ! I think that's all I got :)

message 2: by Rosy (new)

Rosy  | 12 comments Hey Jenna ! My name is Rosmely and im 12 years old , I like reading , I like chatting with ma bff .

message 3: by Alexxa (new)

Alexxa Reynolds (alexxa111) Hi! I'm Alexxa and I'm addicted to Reading, Writing, Dancing, Twirling, Color Guard, Drawing, Taking Pictures, Being Crazy, Chocolate, Hot Chocolate, Cold Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Writing Stories That Are AMAZING! Sleeping, and many more things :) I know I have a serious problem, but I am working on it XD LOL :) This should be fun!

I am 17, blond and beautiful, LOVE GoodReads and Think you are all awesome! :)

message 4: by Rosy (new)

Rosy  | 12 comments You like a lot of chocolate .. :D

message 5: by Alexxa (new)

Alexxa Reynolds (alexxa111) LOL :) Yes :)

message 6: by Rosy (new)

Rosy  | 12 comments :D

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (beautyindarkness7) | 1 comments Hello everyone! I'm Jennifer and I'll be 28 on the 7th. I love reading, especially supernatural romances and dystopian fantasy, but I'll read anything that looks interesting.

message 8: by Alexxa (new)

Alexxa Reynolds (alexxa111) Jennifer wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm Jennifer and I'll be 28 on the 7th. I love reading, especially supernatural romances and dystopian fantasy, but I'll read anything that looks interesting."

ME TOO! :D

message 9: by Charity (new)

Charity Parkerson | 11 comments Hi, I'm Charity and I am an author. I love to read and write just about anything romance in any genre. I am totally awesome and if I ever forget it I can take a look at my FB page, which reminds me daily. I look forward to chatting with other awesome members ;)Charity Parkerson

message 10: by Mockingjay (new)

Mockingjay  | 1 comments Hi- I love reading and I am obsessed with The Hunger Games Trilogy and I love animals, especially cats. And I love sports!

message 11: by Rosy (new)

Rosy  | 12 comments Charity wrote: "Hi, I'm Charity and I am an author. I love to read and write just about anything romance in any genre. I am totally awesome and if I ever forget it I can take a look at my FB page, which reminds ..."

Its so cool for you to be an author ! I want to be one too !!!

message 12: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Aguilera (kimberly20) | 2 comments Hi, I'm Kimberly and i'm 17. i love to read, i write sometimes when i'm in the mood but its mostly poetry,i love to play sports and did i mention i love to read.

message 13: by Charity (new)

Charity Parkerson | 11 comments Baby Mickey wrote: "Charity wrote: "Hi, I'm Charity and I am an author. I love to read and write just about anything romance in any genre. I am totally awesome and if I ever forget it I can take a look at my FB page..."

Baby Mickey wrote: "Charity wrote: "Hi, I'm Charity and I am an author. I love to read and write just about anything romance in any genre. I am totally awesome and if I ever forget it I can take a look at my FB page..."

Well Baby Mickey since you are already awesome you shouldn't have any trouble accomplishing it!!

message 14: by Rosy (new)

Rosy  | 12 comments Thank you so much !! I actually did a story here you can check it out ....

message 15: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lauren-sky) | 2 comments my name is lauren ;)

message 16: by Sreya (new)

Sreya | 3 comments Hey!! I'm Sreya. I'm 17 and have black long straight hair and dark eyes... I love reading and painting.
I'm from India... I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and Vampire Academy series.. I just love romantic books and movies...
n just started writing a story :) I think all are awesome here in The Awesome Group... :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

hey guys!! ! im glad that you all decided to join! :)

message 18: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Gates (koolaid) | 1 comments Glad to be here. I'm Kyra I just wrote my first book...I think its awesome, my favorite color is black and then green. I don't hate video games I just hate when my husband spends too much time on them.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Hey People! I'm Hannah,and I love reading and listening to music:)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Hannah and Kyra!! ! Thanks for joining!

message 21: by Marylovesbooks (new)

Marylovesbooks | 1 comments Hi! I'm Mary & I am the mother to three boys. I love to read & watch tv. I am currently reading all books from Karin Slaughter right now. Very good author.

message 22: by Amiee (new)

Amiee (amieebukcrazy) | 1 comments hey Jenna, u asked me 2 join this group so i did!! and i think it's really awesome!!cool!
so let me indrouce myself,
hi everyone!im amrabati(u can call me AM)
im just a teen,i love reading bookz!
i love vampire and werewolf books,they include VA,twilight series(completed them),i love sweet stories of meg cabot(shes fab!)and blah blah........
just check my profile!!

message 23: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 1 comments Hey everybody! I'm Nicole I'm turning 16 in August, I love reading. I've read sooo many books, I still have like another couple hundred I need to get on my 'shelves'. It never takes me long to read a book, I have the strange habit that if I really like it I will purposly take breaks so I can drag it out as long as possible. =) If you have any questions about me just ask! =)

message 24: by Dorina (new)

Dorina Stanciu (cinderelle) | 1 comments Thank you, Jenna, for the invitation. Glad to be in your group.
My name is Dorina, I'm a reader and a writer. I recently published my first romantic suspense
The Girl of Dracula by Dorina Stanciu

message 25: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Davis | 1 comments Hey there, I'm Rhonda. I love to read and write. I also love to draw and paint. I'm extremely awesome and love to do awesome things! Thanks for having me.

message 26: by Charity (new)

Charity Parkerson | 11 comments Hey Rhonda, thanks for joining!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everyone!! ! Thanks for joining this awesome group :)

message 28: by Regina (last edited Jul 22, 2011 01:18PM) (new)

Regina Puckett | 1 comments Hello everyone in this awesome group. I'm Regina Puckett. I am a writer of sweet romances. I have four published romances with a fifth book due to be released in August.

I am also the mother of an awesome writer, Charity Parkerson.

I like to paint, read and make beaded jewelry.

message 29: by Charity (new)

Charity Parkerson | 11 comments Woohoo!! Hey Mom (Regina Puckett) thanks for the shout out! So I must also mention that I am the daughter of an awesome writer.

message 30: by Joy (new)

Joy hey jenna! thanks for the invite.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

You Be very welcome! And hello to all of the people that I haven't said hello to yet!! ! Thanks for joining!

message 32: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 3 comments hey everyone! I'm Kara, and basically I love to write and read! ;)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Kara!! ! Thanks a bunch for joining!

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Petersen (sarahelizabethpetersen) Hi! My name's Sarah and I am almost 21. I love reading all kinds of books (mostly young adult) and writing whenever I can. I don't have anything published but hopefully one day I will but in the mean time I write fanfiction which is loads of fun and really the only stuff I write that I let other people see :) My favorite books right now are ones about fallen angels (can't get enough of them!)

message 35: by Bakhtawar (new)

Bakhtawar Hey all Awesome people,this is birdbakht!!you can call me jenny,bird or only bakht!lol,lots of names.Call me what ever you like and I like reading writing poetry and stuff.painting is all one of my interests!

I hope to enjoy here!

Thanks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Girl of Dracula (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Charity Parkerson (other topics)