shugo chara discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) rose ran in the forest spear in hand she jab it into the heart of a shadow goddess and that was the end

message 3: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kiki was walking around with a frown.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosy walked up to Kiki, "What's wrong?"

message 5: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kiki looked at her "Nothing..." she said and walked away.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosy walked into class

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) THE NEXT DAY(i will play random class mates that mean nothing)

"did you hear some one killed a shadow goddess stay away"one class mate said
"really gasp"another said
she stayed away it was only a mater of time till they knew it was her and she would join her best friend as the new shadow goddess

message 8: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kiki looked at them "Does it really matter?" she asked them with a frown.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "yes becus who ever it is will turn into the next shadow goddess midnight tonight"they both said

(so you know all three of the humans go to the poll of sun and moon to see who it is)

"oh ya"she winced very quietly

message 10: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kiki shrugged "Well thats kind of bad..." she said while reading a book.

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Matt walked into class and took a seat.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) (nice job you tow you do it well i think i made the just right perso for ya)

she looked down

AFTER SCHOOL

she soon ran into the woods soon she would have to go to the sun and moon poll to die

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosy came in reading, and she tripped while walking.

message 14: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments As Kiki was walking home she was yelling at herself "I'm so stupid why do I have to act so mean..." her mind said "Because you have to show your not to be picked on!"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((ok every one we are going to pretend its midnight also when they thing she is going to get killed matt jump's out with midnight to kill the shadow god))

she started on her way"good bye everything and i know it"she said

message 16: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Matt jumped out of a tree and landed infront of her.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((not yet))

she walked to the poll she shadow god was waiting"any last words"he growled"nothing but this"she let out a long wolf howl it hit a pair of ears that would save her life a silver wolf raced to it her fur turning shadow"must not become a shadow leader"she grunted

message 18: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments ((now))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((yes now))

message 20: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Matt jumped down from a tree next to her.((what does he have to do))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((he attacks the shadow got with midnight in a very herowic way))

jade jumped at the shadow god rose had fell down what was happing her strenght was being saped away

message 22: by Matthew (last edited Jul 04, 2011 04:43PM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Matt attacked the shadow god with the big paw attack ((the blue cat person did in the first episode))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) (ikato)

as soon as nose and hand touched her strength returned and she turned into silver light shew howled as the shadow creachers ran wetting them selves

message 24: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments ((so shadow god dead))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) (not yet)

the shadow gord fell to the growned dead

(now it is

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosy walked up, "Hiya, did I miss anything?"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"rose said

message 28: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Matt turned around and jumped back up into a tree.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oops..." She smiled

message 30: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Matt hop'ed tree to tree then got down when he was near the school.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "i have to go"turing back grabbing the wolf and running home

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok," She smiled and going to her house

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) THE NEXT DAY

she walked to school every one was saying the god and goddess where dead so two leaders would become the new ones she was safe no one knew it was her

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosy walked into school, she saw Rose, "Hi," she said

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Matt walked into class and sat down in the same seat as yesterday.

message 36: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kiki walked out of her bedroom to see both of he rparents reading newspapers "Bye mom, bye dad..." she said as both of them still looked at the newspapers then she ran to school.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she smiled a bit"hi"she said

message 38: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kiki sat in a seat away from everyone else.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Soo what did I miss yesterday?" She asked

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "not saying with all this class"she said

message 41: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments "And the shadow goddess..." Kiki said as she was reading a book.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, maybe later?" She smiled and sat next to Kiki, "Hiya,"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "she never became the shadow goddess we still have no clue who it is"some one said"oh dear"another said

message 44: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Matt got up and walked out of the classroom.

message 45: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kiki waved her hand slowly.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she growled a bit"only if"she growled at them"only if that never happened to my best friend right now he is the shadow kind so shut the heak up"she yelled at the two girls all they did talk talk talk talk she was sike sike sike of it

(i mean the two random class girls)

message 47: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments May stared at Rose "Finally someone yells at them." she said and kept reading her book.

message 48: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments ((who was the friend she was talking about))

message 49: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments ((I dunno...anyway rp!)

May stared at Matt "Get in your seat..."

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((so you know she finaly smiles when rose dose something really fun and makes her happy i am going to put her history on for kiki and its really bad you will get why she only smiles when she dose the funnys hardest trick in the world kiki is alot like rima in shugo chara))

she growled the two girls started to get mad"who cares you are the worst kid in class when ever you do talk you are mean every one in the class hates you and you should be shadow goddess with you friend"they yelled at her she looked at them she opened the window they where on the 12th story she was going to jump out

« previous 1