City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

C.A character guesses ?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rosy Okay , here you can guess what characters from City of bones are the characters from Clockworks Angel . I guess Jessamine is Isabelle .

message 2: by Shivani (last edited Jul 09, 2011 03:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shivani will is comparable jace..?

Rosy No .. I'm sorry but no hes not ....

Lilian Gabrial Lightwood is Max.And he has and older brother and sister,which should be Izzy and Alec.But,sorry,Jessamine is not Izzy.

Rosy Who is Izzy then ?

Lilian Idk..In the second book most likely...But the funny part is that Will,went out with Gabrials sister (Izzy),and in T.M.I there bascly brother and sister......:))

Rosy Wow !!

Lilian Yeah I know.I wish I had the whole series...Like I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosy For real but we have to wait atleast a year ... D:

Lilian Ik!!!!But the second book comes out in December or September..Idk..Let me c

Lilian DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -SOBBING- ITS TO MUCH OF A WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosy ITS LIKE WAITING FOR BREAKING DAWN !!!!! THE MOVIE TO COME OUT !!!

Lilian Well,I dnt share ur pain.I havent even read eclispe so yeh,I dnt share ur pain :)::):):)

Rosy BUT U STILL WANT THE MOVIE TO COME OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilian I do,but Im not that in anxiety attack.Im having a anxiety attack for City of Bones ta come out...

Rosy Ahhh its the same thing !!

Lilian Lol...Im reading 3 books at the same time..Check it :)

Rosy I did !!! Ur readin Hush , Hush , Marked , and Passion . U better take good care of Passion and Marked. ~.^

message 19: by Lilian (last edited Jul 03, 2011 07:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lilian Oh,honey,I'll treat them as my children,and like I treat my sister.Especially Passion :D

Rosy YOU KNOW IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Shivani Baby Mickey wrote: "No .. I'm sorry but no hes not ...."

im severely confused! but hey, that was an educated guess of mine!

Rosy It was but I have info that will is not Jace

Shivani Baby Mickey wrote: "It was but I have info that will is not Jace"

okayy.. i believe youu!!

Rosy Yeah , im sorry ..

Shivani Baby Mickey wrote: "Yeah , im sorry .."

Sorry for?

Maddie Um. . . they are two seperate stories. You get this right? Just coz there are similarities, doesnt make all the characters the same. . . or am I misunderstanding

Shivani Maddie wrote: "Um. . . they are two seperate stories. You get this right? Just coz there are similarities, doesnt make all the characters the same. . . or am I misunderstanding"

oh i know they're two separate stories but they intertwine with each other.

Maddie Yeah. . . I see where you are coming from. If I had to take a guess, I would say, personality wise, Jace is Will (Both sarcastic and hot) Clary is Tessa (Both have magical powers they never knew about and are both embroiled in a love triangle)

Shivani Maddie wrote: "Yeah. . . I see where you are coming from. If I had to take a guess, I would say, personality wise, Jace is Will (Both sarcastic and hot) Clary is Tessa (Both have magical powers they never knew ab..."

i thought you meant exactly that.. i mean for the discussion.

Maddie Okay now Im confused. If I had to comapre the characters from the mortal instruments and the infernal devices, that is how I would do it

Sierra Beatty Ok Ok hold up, she just used her Immortal Instrument Charitar for clock work charitars? PS cant spell sorry

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessamine reminded me of issabelle
Tessa reminded of clary a bit
Jem reminded me of Simon
Will reminded me of Alec and Jace combined
Charlotte reminded me of Clary's mum
There are a few similarities between the characters but for me they were mostly different ;)!!